1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

kidneys

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by chocolate, Nov 18, 2012.

1. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijn/2011/315879/

The Impact of Fructose on Renal Function and Blood Pressure

2. chocolate

chocolate Silver

pretty interesting

3. chocolate

chocolate Silver

Fructose is just not so good. I had to quit eating apples.

4. chocolate

chocolate Silver

Here, they are blaming the salt instead of the fructose.

5. Entelechy

Entelechy New Member

nice finds chocolate.

re: the mention of uric acid and stones above.....

have you come across the research showing it's what causes gout, not purines? My vegetarian friend years ago kept getting gout flare-ups, and couldn't understand why as she rarely ate meat and never meats high in purines. She cut back on her purine rich vegetables, but went on medication rather than give up her beloved fruit juices even as a short term n=1 test.

6. chocolate

chocolate Silver

http://metabolichealing.com/key-integrated-functions-of-your-body/cardiovascular/gout-cvd-and-fructose-uric-acid-inhibits-nitric-oxide/

I'll have to dig for the references.

This article seems to wrap everything up into a neat little package. I guess the fructose starts the cascade. I've got berberine and I've ordered goats rue. That's what they make metformin out of. It stops the glucose, which isn't fructose exactly, but maybe it stops that, too. I'll just put up with the boobs. Its only for a few months.

The take away I get from all of these articles in regards to fat is that fat won't make you fat unless you eat fructose with it. And fructose won't make you fat unless you eat fat with it. I'm physically not able to do both. Freaky things happen.