1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kidneys

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by healthy2015, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,

My brother in law has been told that his Kidneys are only working at 50% and are 20 years older than they should so he has 60 year old kidneys.

I am just after any advice, if anyone else has been in the same situation and have been able to reverse it etc or things he can do to try and help this. The Dr's are being as helpful as normal and saying there is nothing he can do to stop progression etc - We know better than that!!

Obviously I have told him to get in the sun, ground, see every sunrise and sunset etc etc

He lives in the UK FYI ( I have also told him he needs to move!!)

Thanks in advance xx

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/threads/how-to-use-trh-thyrotropin-protirelin.20436/

You should be able to read the link above (first)
    It is about

TRH-Tyrotropin Release Hormone

TRH is a hormone produced in the hypothalamus and mainly affects the pituitary gland and its hormones.
    But in research, it affected (positively) testicles and kidney's work.

Suzanne is eating pills.
    TRH peptide is also available as an (injectable) peptide.

Before using any of them, I think, it would be a good idea to know one's kidney status.
    Then recheck that status (a month or three months later) to check if it makes any difference.

Please keep me posted (here or otherwise) if your brother would try this.

[​IMG]

3. Inger

Inger Silver

Why do you think is it so - that his kidneys are so bad? Would be good to know, and make it easier to figure out how to help it
    Has he gotten other tests like ferritine, in my research about my own iron-overload-issue I came across the Celtic/Vikings and this very common issue - too much iron can slowly destroy kidneys too when it accumulates...
    Just one thought. Easy to figure out through an iron panel-bloodtest.

To heal kidneys, maybe one idea would be try to get some fresh lamb or cow kidneys to eat?
    They have lots of nutrients that would help healing.
    This is not a good idea if he has iron overload though, as kidneys are high in iron naturally....
    except if he get phlebotomies regularly. Which he will get if he has iron overload.

4. Thank you Janz and Inger for taking the time to reply

I will have a read of that link Janz!

Inger - I will have a chat with him about what the Dr's think has caused this, My brother in law did mention something about his body is attacking itself but I need more clarification on what and who said this. I know a few years ago he was diagnosed with Crohns and Colitis which he was taking tablets for but ever since he has had these issues with his kidneys he has stopped taking them as the leaflet said they can cause kidney damage, he has also recentely been anemic so was on iron tablets but the Kidney issues have been along side this anemia.

Thanks
    Em xxx

5. Inger

Inger Silver

okay, wow... wonder why he is anemic. Sounds like a nnEMF issue and too little sun! Or is he a vegan?
    It would be way better if he get the iron through his food... iron tablets are a risky game :( He might have enough iron in his body, but it is not going where it should because of no sun and too much nnEMF :(
    Sounds like he has had health issues going on for long already.
    Is he any open for changes? And otherwise openminded?