1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kickstarter Promoting Light, Could care less about EMF

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

jwhb77 and Cpt.Tired like this.
  2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

nikita and Scompy like this.
  3. mobeus

mobeus New Member

What do you mean by "fake light"?

This light changes spectrum with the time of day. Agreed the EMF aspect sucks. I actually had lunch with Dale (Ario founder/inventor) last summer. Brought up the research showing that the pineal cannot distinguish between light waves and RF waves. I'm sure everyone here knows, but Resonance Beings of Frequency is a good documentary about health effects of electromagnetic pollution.

Some people just won't go there. Hopefully Ario starts offering a version of the light without the EMF.

Cpt.Tired and Scompy like this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Fake light = missing frequencies that are present with sunlight and intensities, and the intensity of the blue and red that balance out each other. I think of what John Ott found in "Health and Light". I haven't found the actual details of the actual science on the kickstarter, but what I do know is that A/C power systems cycle at 60 Hz for flicker rate, which also influences light to make it artificial in my definition, even if the intent is to mimic sunlight. Also, is all blue-light getting blocked after hours/ after sunset? I guess the only way to know is to measure it to know for sure. I really don't trust most fake-light sources at all including most programs like F.Lux because I don't know what I'm getting for the nanometers of what part of the blue-spectrum is getting blocked...for that reason, I put on blue-blockers after dark.

Great point on Resonance Beings of Frequency... I've watched it several times.

Joe Gavin likes this.
  5. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Actually I did not know that the pineal cannot distinguish between light waves and RF waves. Thanks for that!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^Fake light = missing frequencies that are present with sunlight and intensities. Now stop and look at all the atoms I mentioned in the April webinar and look at the emission spectra. Then think of what John Ott found in "Health and Light" in relation to growth and metabolism and light colors.

Now look at the emission of the anti-matter elements:

[​IMG]

Paul T. and lohd2015 like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Encyclopedia Krusannica in action... So awesome!

lohd2015 likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

look at the emission spectra carefully and then listen to April 2016 again and then consider all the data in Roeland van Wijk book on light emission from cells. Why do all cells release ELF-UV?

Evolution is physics in motion. From the mixing of motion and quantum mechanics emerges the a new emergent concept we now refer to as epigenetics. Epigenetics, not natural selection is driving evolution forward. This is completely consistent with what Darwin believed in 1859, but it completely at odds with Modern Synthesis of net-darwinism. It is a huge point, because modern medicine is broken because of net-darwinism. We continue to look inside the nuclear genome and avoid looking at the mitochondrial genome. The mitochondrial genome is where epigenetic acts to speed up or slow down energy flows which speed up of slow down circadian clock genes that are located in front of every human gene in the nuclear genome. These genes are swimming in cell water (EZ) which has a constantly varying of flickering in the hydrogen bonding network around DNA/RNA and in between the two helices. Light frequencies are the levers that turn the gears of water to make life possible. They key it appears in cells is to slow light down. When we slow light down the circadian clock genes in front of every human gene can become synched to act as the ideal metronome for creation of life.

Cells are transparent for one reason. Optics. All stressed cells emit uncolored ELF-UV. All transparent substances show some dispersion in the visible spectrum, and, if uncolored, have a higher index of refraction for purple (UV) then the red light. This difference implies that higher visible frequencies are slowed down more by the medium than are the red frequencies. This explains why cells are designed to release UV light, it also explains why they EZ has a higher refraction index than bulk water, and why red light penetrates tissues 10-30 cm’s to work directly on the ATPase to run it as a quantum torque nanomachine. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4701522/

11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

OMG,... I think I'm seeing the 'internal light' now. Pink stinks. I think I'm seeing why Li and Be are no bueno, and wow, Al... (shakes head). And word of advice, I had to take off my blue-blockers for a minute or two and see the colors for what they are.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I wonder how many people will just skate over the truth bombs in here...........

Joe Gavin likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The thread on the Platinum group FB group has a huge post on the key to the periodic table using relativity.

lilly antic likes this.
  14. Inger

Inger Silver

Wow... just awesome......

15. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Boron looks interesting....June 21st is no accident....(just paying attention)

16. Joe Gavin

17. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Here is a close up look at sodium and magnesium:

NaMg combo spectrum.jpg

I put this together to try to help me and thought it might be useful for others, so I'm posting it here. :)

Paul T. and Joe Gavin like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^notice the complementary colors in the spectra lines.

Paul T., Joe Gavin and Pebbles like this.
  19. Joe Gavin

It's a dance of emission and absorption.

Paul T. likes this.
  20. Joe Gavin

Boron/Cytochrome C.