1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kicking your own rear end (Determined Edition)

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by georgeMdays, Nov 30, 2013.

1. georgeMdays

georgeMdays New Member

Hey all guys, fresh to the forum here. All this time I have spent looking around yet still have some questions concerning test levels. Here's a little bit about me.

My health is not good, and I'm only 33.

I keep an eye on the things I actually eat and make sure to excercise three sessions every week. I normally do strength training, but throw in some cardio also. I drink just on rare occasions, do not do drugs.

But i am still struggling with these issues:

Acute fatigue, continually worn-out. I hardly ever have good enough stamina. Even though I rest LOTS.

My head doesn't often function correctly, just like I'm within a daze. I've got a difficult time focusing on the work I need to do. My ability to chat has suffered (can not find the suitable words).

What basically disturbs me is not getting the enthusiasm to complete everything I aim to. I Actually have felt classical major depression as long as I can think back.

I've found it hard to talk to many people most of the time. It is absolutely awful not to have the ability to feel comfy in friendly occasions.

Sex seriously isn't a idea in my mind. When I see striking women my desire for them is just not here. I've additionally had performance anxiety, really shameful. It just seems like a continual fog.

What should I try out?

When I got my T levels checked, they were really low for my age (only 365 ng/dl), but my doctor will not likely give me test.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The next few blogs are tied to this......the one on Water chemistry will hammer it home but it maybe a month out......I would strongly recommend you really read Energy and Epigenetics 4 closely........those three things are simple......but how Lady evolution applies them is complex and this is where your problem lies.