1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kicking Fibromyalgia's ass..!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Karen & Glen C., Jan 17, 2019.

1. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

A couple of weeks ago we had a family holiday and a car accident, I ended up with whiplash and have mostly been doing face dunks since, I did one cold tub and it hurt my neck from the angle of the tub.
    Today I've hopped in the tub with a blow up neck pillow and it was soooo good.
    I felt complete relaxation and content, it's a WOW factor because I can't believe how good I felt, missed it a lot.
    Karen

drezy and caroline like this.
  2. Karen & Glen C.

I just did 10 minutes in 9 1/2 degree water in the bathtub outside, I got my whip lashed neck in there too so hopefully that will help.
    The wind is really cold outside today as well.
    Karen

caroline likes this.
  3. Karen & Glen C.

When we clean out our outside CT tub,,,,, she always smooches my hand when I'm in the tub.
    Karen

4. Karen & Glen C.

Elise

Attached Files:

5. Karen & Glen C.

So today our certificates for home schooling came in the mail WOOHOO!!!!
    Now we can take our kids out of that sess pool they call school.

Also my neck is still quite sore from the whiplash I got from our car accident about a month ago, gotta say that the cold bathtub, the sun and the mitogen are really helping it.
    Karen

caroline likes this.
  6. Karen & Glen C.

Hey, been home schooling our son for a week now and we've seen a change in him already just from being away from school with its wifi etc.
    He's been nude baking next to Glen in the sunrise and doing face dunks, he's going so well.
    Our daughters last day at school tomorrow , wish us luck.
    Karen

caroline and drezy like this.
  7. Karen & Glen C.

Today I've done 16 minutes in 25 degree water with five big frozen juice bottles.
    It was 31 degrees in orange today so it was nice to be in the ouysout bathtub.
    Also my neck is getting better thanks to my physio .
    Karen

caroline likes this.
  8. Karen & Glen C.

Hi all, I've been a cranky pants the last few days with pms and I had a cold bath this afternoon and then a nude sun bath and wow did it help my mood and got me out of my funk.
    I have barley had and pms the last couple of months but this time it's been bad.

Also had a coffee date with a few of my relatives this morning and it's getting harder to relate to them and the way they live, my little four year old niece gets given a phone to play with and I'm sitting there screaming on the inside.
    Thanks for giving Glen, me and our kids the tools to live better JK
    PS no coffee for me

caroline and Inger like this.
  9. Karen & Glen C.

Hi, still looking after myself and family, homeschooling is going well and both kids are shining now that they aren't exposed to the dangers at school.
    I made a very hard choice yesterday and quite curves, I know it's the right choice for my health and will do my own training at home but I will miss the many friendships I had there.
    Karen

caroline likes this.
  10. Karen & Glen C.

Hey, today my son bought a $125 dollar Minecraft Lego set and spent most of the day building it, he made a mistake and had a few tears but no tantrum, I helped a little by mostly talking to him and asking questions.
    He figured it out and fixed the problem, three months ago when he was not being home schooled he would have lost his shit.
    Both kids are acting like normal kids and wow it's a breath of fresh air for us.

We are still on the right path , JK, and it's the best for our family for sure, Glen and I can't wait for winter as a CT at the moment means a whole lot of ice or a quick cold shower.
    Karen x

caroline and Inger like this.
  11. Inger

Inger Silver

that is so awesome Karen :) :)
    I though so, that homeschooling will help a lot :)

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

well done Karen and Glen

13. Karen & Glen C.

It has helped our kids immensely already, so glad we took the plunge

14. Karen & Glen C.

Thank you Caroline it is nice to see our kids happier, brighter and full of life.

15. Karen & Glen C.

So yesterday Glen made a broth from our frozen prawn heads and shells and poo tubes.
    Our house smelt SOOO bad, it turned out tasting pretty good but next time I'll send him outside with the gas cooker,,,,, Sheesh.
    Karen

caroline likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

poo tubes .....LOL

are you supposed to use those for broth??????? yuck

17. Karen & Glen C.

Well it didn't make us sick, Glen felt good after eating it.

caroline likes this.
  18. Karen & Glen C.

So I've just noticed I'm in some more pain than usual around my rib cage today, hurts to breathe.
    Then I also realised that in summer I usually have a lot more pain and flare ups than I'm getting this summer, so that's a plus.
    Chipping away at the fibromyalgia.
    Karen.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

does C/T help?

20. Karen & Glen C.

Yes Caroline it helps me a great deal, been in the tub a fair bit lately as my 16 rabbits haven't needed their ice bottles due to temperature drop.

caroline likes this.