1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kicking Fibromyalgia's ass..!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Karen & Glen C., Jan 17, 2019.

1. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Thank you, I think I've found the right group, we are in NSW, I think that is tbetway to go as well, talk about it and others will eventually click on, I hope.

2. Karen & Glen C.

So yesterday Glen and I went to Bathurst for a couple of hours, we've been told that 5G is on there and we saw lots of towers in the middle of town that are different to the ones in Orange.
    We went into a shopping centre and as we decided to leave my body started feeling strange and I couldn't get out fast enough, as we got to the undercover car park I felt a little tingly all over.
    I hate that it will be in our town soon.
    Karen

3. Karen & Glen C.

It's very cold in Orange today, was supposed to snow and I just had a CT in the outside bathtub, I did 6 minutes in 6 degree water and my body is red and stinging.

4. Karen & Glen C.

OMG I just did 7 minutes in 5 1/2 degree water in the outside bathtub with snow falling on me, yes snow.
    Karen

Duane Baumgartner and caroline like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

we have had a gorgeous week ......just saying

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  6. Karen & Glen C.

That's good to hear, I love the snow though, it's beautiful and the kids really enjoyed it this morning being outside throwing snowballs.
    Good times.

caroline likes this.
  7. Karen & Glen C.

My son brought home a cold and shared it, it's not fun but still chugging on.
    Things are moving to slowly with schools and principals making changes to keep our kids safe so I've joined a Facebook home schooling group and talked to a member yesterday to find out what's involved. Looks like it's going to happen as I must keep our kids safe.
    Karen

8. Karen & Glen C.

I bought a bow and it's another tool to take me outdoors, we all have one, well Glen has more than one lol Screenshot_20190820-163049.png

9. Karen & Glen C.

So I'm shooting arrows nearly every day which is hard with fatigued fibromyalgia arms but I'm getting better at it and it's fun.
    I only shot 14 arrows today.
    Also I've put application forms in for homeschooling, I'm sick of the school principals pissing in my pocket and not looking after my kids and protecting them they way I'd like, it is a little scary but at least I know they will be safe.
    Karen

10. Karen & Glen C.

I woke up with a flu today, was feeling dizzy last night and a little shaky, hot and cold.
    Been trying to rest a bit today, I have still done an outside bathtub CT, hopefully it will give me an energy boost.
    Karen

11. Karen & Glen C.

Still have the flu, feeling washed out, looking after myself with good food, CTs, plenty of sun and my little family.

12. Karen & Glen C.

We are still doing our thing, I've just had a full body CT outside and it's still pretty cold here in Orange.
    Kids are getting their heads around the thought of homeschooling and so am I've been sick a few times over winter and early spring but haven't been to a doctor for months, I don't have a need to go there and I love that
    Karen

caroline likes this.
  13. Karen & Glen C.

I'm trying to help a family member who has health issues, she had listened about the sunrise being important, I'm giving her some information daily and trying to do it slowly but I think it's too much, so frustrating.
    Karen

caroline likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

It seems to me that a lot of people don’t really want to help themselves....even if they say they do.

Are people basically lazy?

15. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

My guess is that most don't have the confidence to embrace change. Change feels uncomfortable.

Virtually no progress/improvement can be made by staying comfortable.

16. Karen & Glen C.

I agree

17. Karen & Glen C.

Definitely, getting out of your comfort zone really is a hard thing to do.

18. Karen & Glen C.

So my mind has been working differently over the last couple of months and I feel more sharp in the mind.
    I've always had intuition and known things before they happen but today I was a little different.
    I was thinking about a friend I haven't seen for months, I've been thinking of here for a couple of weeks.
    Today I drove into a car park thinking of her then I saw her car and parked next to her, it freaked me out.

caroline likes this.
  19. Karen & Glen C.

Today we went down to the beach and watched the sunrise , got our feet wet and got naked, it was fantastic.

caroline and drezy like this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Really hard