1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kicking Fibromyalgia's ass..!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Karen & Glen C., Jan 17, 2019.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

True confession: I didn't go to Curves last week either...

I'm glad that you've decided to point that thing toward the sun and you've experienced benefits. We've all collectively made such a mistake about the importance of our surfaces, but we can correct it in our lives now.

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  2. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Lately I'm always thinking and my body can't catch up with my brain and I'm having good ideas, I'll go to sleep and am dreaming flat out as well.
    I'm still getting very hot all of a sudden, when I'm eating breakfast, when rushing around shopping or working out, it just comes over me.
    Karen

3. Karen & Glen C.

Just did a curves workout and yeah it didn't take long to get hot again, even when working in the backyard this morning, a few minutes in and I felt quite hot.

Different subject,,,, my 8 year old has to do naplan tests on the computers at school today, for most of the day.
    I sent him to school in his nnEMF singlet and his school beanie with a nnEMF insert that I made for him.
    I want him to be protected and we have educated him so well that he's happy to wear them.
    Karen

4. Karen & Glen C.

In the last week I've noticed that my strength has improved again, I am making better decisions, I'm sleeping a little better and I'm not taking people's crap as much.
    Karen

5. Karen & Glen C.

So the last week in Orange has been pretty cold and so has our outside bathtub, I've been hopping in there after lunch for the last few days and its been 6,7 &8 degrees.
    After I get out I just stay outside in the Sun in my birthday suit and talk to my birds and pick them Green seeds to eat.
    I feel great, not cold and I swear I can feel the healing affect.
    My cycle is a little better again this month, still ironing out the headaches though.
    Karen

6. Karen & Glen C.

This morning I had my monthly weigh and measure done at curves,,,. I've lost 1.5kg in weight and a couple of centimetres in measurements, and my body fat percentage has gone down as well.
    I was shocked that I've lost that much in a month.
    Karen

7. Karen & Glen C.

Been feeling a bit fluey for about three weeks, still doing my bathtub CTs though, people are starting to notice that I'm getting smaller, when they ask what I'm doing because they think I look good, I tell them and they think I'm mad.
    I'd rather be mad than blind, Karen.

8. Karen & Glen C.

I just did my daily CT, I did 10 minutes in 6 1/2 degree water, i went very Red and felt a bit dizzy.

9. Karen & Glen C.

So I've had a crappy flu for at least a week and 1/2 and the last couple of days I've felt really flat and dizzy.
    Most days i do my outside bathtub CT but not today, I'll do a face dunk though.
    I nearly past out in the shopping centre yesterday so I need to take a little care.

10. KrystleSky

KrystleSky New Member

There's a bunch of flus and bugs going around. I had the 4 year old crawl into bed with me earlier this week only to vomit all over me. Ick! Hope you're feeling better!

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  11. Karen & Glen C.

Oh that sounds just lovely, the joys of being a Mum.
    I'm slowly getting better, school holidays now so not as much rushing around.

KrystleSky likes this.
  12. Karen & Glen C.

I am getting back on track with the flu I've had, I'm always fighting to become the best version of me, health wise and find my own peace with myself, my beautiful family, my furry and feathered friends and also my plants.
    My animals really help me feel happy.
    Karen

KrystleSky likes this.
  13. Karen & Glen C.

This evening Glen and I have been talking a lot around the fire outside and maybe having a drink or two.
    We have been talking about how far we've come with Jacks wisdom and Rory Miller's.
    I've come to realise that my mind used to follow my sick fibromyalgia body but now my body can't keep up with my mind.
    I'm always having thoughts of how to do things better to improve home life etc. And things I want to do that I'm passionate about.
    I feel like my mind has opened up.
    Karen

14. Karen & Glen C.

So I've been doing cts every day in the bathtub still, if I can't get in the tub I have a face dunk.
    Today Glen and i went to a friend's pool for our CT and played with French bulldog puppies. It was amazing doing a ct with other people
    Karen

15. Karen & Glen C.

Obi Wan Kenobi you are my only hope,,,,,,,, 'Jack'

16. Karen & Glen C.

I just did 8 minutes in the outside tub in just under 4 degree water, it's 4.54pm on this lovely winter afternoon, now I'm in front of the mitogen.
    Karen

17. Karen & Glen C.

So I'm still doing my routine and going well apart from having a bug last week with full body pain and a night of hot and cold shaking all night.
    I am happy to say that my stomach heslhe seems to have improved a lot, I couldn't get through a week without antacids and now I can't really remember the last time I needed any.
    Karen
    Ps I went to a fundraiser saturSat night, 1980s theme to raise money for a 17 year old with brain cancer, of course I was the only one there wearing my Ra Optics.

18. Karen & Glen C.

Ok, huge last two days for me and my family, talked to the principal again at my son's school with good results.
    Mr Stephen Bingon is getting his Tech man to install the iris app to the computers, smart boards and has a motion with the department of education to cover the wifi routers with shielding fabric.
    The department of education is slow so he has given me the go ahead to make my own cover for the router in my son's classroom.
    All My sons teachers know they can't ask him to remove his beanie as he has a shielding skull cap under it that I made, he also has a singlet as does my daughter at highschool.

Turns out the principal and my sons school and the principal at my daughter's school talk every couple of weeks so I spok to a deputy principal at my daughter's school today and he has past on that my son's principal is happy to talk about the changes he is trying to make so that it can be made at my daughter's school as well.
    I've told them both if it doesn't happen I'm pulling my kids out and home schooling.
    My mind has become much sharper lately and I had them both stumped, I asked one who has three young girls, one starting school next year, are you going to pass this onto the school school your girls are going too,? Their skulls aren't fully developed until they are 25, he couldn't give me a proper answer.
    I'm still quite sick but I have the biggest fire in my belly, I'm strong and I'm not going to give up, I hope others are fighting for the safety of our children.

19. Karen & Glen C.

Forgot to mention that I've asked all three principals to research Dr Jack Kruse.
    Karen

Duane Baumgartner likes this.
  20. KrystleSky

KrystleSky New Member

So glad to hear you're getting somewhere with the school. I know how stubborn principal's are, I'm married to one! I'm not sure what state you're in, but there's a great facebook group about Wifi Free Schools. It's mainly NSW, but the more people talk the more likely the schools are to react. For a long time the school's were using Round Up, but the department has gotten a bit nervous and won't allow it now. Hopefully they'll follow suit with wifi.