1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kicking Fibromyalgia's ass..!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Karen & Glen C., Jan 17, 2019.

1. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Hi Inger, thank you for your information, I do have a red light but it's not great, could you send me a link for the book please?

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  3. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I feel this as well. The worst part is, when I try to offer gentle suggestions they are perceived as judgmental, or shrugged off (there she is doing her fringe shit again...). I’ve been isolating myself even more than usual. Feels fine to me, but family and friends get concerned...if they only understood...

I went to Curves (once! :rofl:) and it wasn’t for me, but since you’re succeeding there that’s awesome. Just remember if you stall or feel worse that the lighting may be an issue.

4. Karen & Glen C.

5. Karen & Glen C.

Yes it's difficult , people will ask why I'm wearing glasses inside their house or when I'm shopping and when you explain they look at you like you are a freak or overreacting.
    It is super frustrating as I feel selfish if I don't share what I know with people I love but they don't want to hear it.

6. Karen & Glen C.

So today I've been cleaning two big rabbit Run cages that I can get in.
    I was walking down the back to clean the second one when I felt dizzy and my vision started to go, particularly in my eye that was damaged when i was struck by lightning.
    I'm guessing that myself and Glen are in detox mode.

7. Karen & Glen C.

Hi all, in the outside tub in the rain for 25 minutes this evening, I will keep climbing, if my will is in it I won't stop, need to beat the illness that follows me, I will!!

_J_ likes this.
  8. Karen & Glen C.

Yesterday evening I was going to spend 10 minutes in the outside CT tub, my daughter likes to sit by me and she changed the time on my phone and I ended up in there for 23 minutes ☺️.
    I was in there for 7 minutes this morning at 7am, it was my coldest CT yet, its 9.24am now and my fingers and toes are still numb, i couldn't use my hands or move my wrists afterwards.
    It's going to be hard as the temperature drops.
    Karen

Amber Ament likes this.
  9. Karen & Glen C.

Talking to my husband today and I realised that the almost unbearable pain I'd have in my back whilst sitting on the lounge in the evening is pretty much gone,,,,, woohooo!!!!

Things are looking up for me and I'll never ever give up.
    Morning CTs are bloody cold in Orange right now

Amber Ament likes this.
  10. Karen & Glen C.

So I have good days and bad, today I have a massive headache, sore throat, swollen glands and an upset stomach.
    Hopefully tomorrow eiwi be better.
    Karen

11. Karen & Glen C.

Three face dunks in ice water sure helps a headache.

12. Karen & Glen C.

We loved the 2019 Aussie podcast.
    Jack sticking it to the blind and obediant.
    Theres no going back..!

Amber Ament likes this.
  13. Karen & Glen C.

The last two weeks have been hard ones with, headaches, nausea and very emotional.
    I'm still staying on track though and pushing through the detox and change's.
    Upside I'm becoming more cold adapted, love getting out of outside bathtub CT and then straight to the outside Fire Pit ,,,, and I've noticed that when I'm about halfway through my breakfast my body gets hot, amazing.
    Karen

14. Karen & Glen C.

So Glen and I have properly been on the epi paleo RX way if eating for a month now and if I'm honest I've had a love hate relationship with it, I have never been good with change but in the last few months it's been change after change after change and I'm extremely proud of myself.
    Karen

15. Karen & Glen C.

I'm super excited to discover that the last lump in my armpit that was still big is almost gone, only very tiny bits left.

Still getting bad headaches, hanging in there and powering on, Karen.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  16. Karen & Glen C.

Over the last four days my headaches have subsided which is great, I'm also noticing that im freezing cold after my CT but not long after I'm feeling warm to hot , I'm also able to do a lot more in a day so extra energy.
    Sleep is improving as well.
    Karen

17. Karen & Glen C.

I went to borenore caves today with my two kids , my best friend and two of her kids. I've been friends with her for 30 years.
    She's one who isn't interested in the changes i've made or learning about it so it's kind of hard to be with her and watch her and her daughter put there phones in their back pocket while we Bush walk.
    Going through the caves myself and my kids had our torches and our blue blockers on whilst my friend and her kids did not.
    Karen

18. Karen & Glen C.

Things are getting a little better for me, my nasty daily headaches have almost gone, my insight has come back, my energy is a bit better, feeling positive.
    The morning CT is the outside tub is getting colder every morning.
    Karen

19. Karen & Glen C.

So our mitogem light was delivered this morning, I was so excited to think this light can help with the fibromyalgia that I was almost in tears.
    About twenty minutes ago I used it for the first time and i could feel my abbs tingling and almost vibrating.
    Just now I felt different and got an energy rush,,,,, feeling excited.
    Karen

20. Karen & Glen C.

So last week I didn't go to Curves and I usually go three times a week, I went today and felt so much stronger and was moving really well, , ,,, even though I'd had a few drinks last night, i also noticed that I got from cold to quite warm very quickly.
    This evening I hopped in our outside bathtub at around 4.10pm and the water was at 10 degrees, I stayed in for 10 minutes and my whole body was tingly and had pins n needles.
    Also I've been sunning my lady parts in the morning for about two weeks and yes it makes a difference so I highly recommend it ladies.
    Karen

drezy likes this.