1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kicking Fibromyalgia's ass..!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Karen & Glen C., Jan 17, 2019.

1. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Still doing CT in the morning, it's the start of autumn here in Australia and its getting cooler in the mornings.
    I'm noticing that I'm craving to hop in the cold water and I'm only cold when my skin touches the surface and then it's lovely.
    Our pool got a hole in it on the weekend so today we picked up a nice old cast iron bath tub, this should be perfect for winter CTs.

2. Karen & Glen C.

50 bucks well spent. IMG_20190305_132652278.jpg

Amber Ament and drezy like this.
  3. Karen & Glen C.

Nuff said..! IMG_20190307_154745358.jpg

4. _J_

_J_ New Member

How funny! Ours arrived in Sydney on Wednesday. They must have almost shipped together. How are you finding it ?

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  5. Karen & Glen C.

Love it..
    Three days in and dreaming flat out ;-)

6. Karen & Glen C.

Karen here,,,, so growing up as a kid my Mum baked nearly every day and we had peas and potato every day as well, needless to say I was a chubby kid.
    As a teenager I and a couple of my friends started to not eat very much, l lost a lot of wieght but put some back on in my twenties, at 26 years old I began to starve myself again and this went on for 6 1/2 years, I was 53kg at one point, then I met my Glen.
    Had two kids with him and after our second I became overweight again. I was 93.6 kg, I joined curves and lost 30kg, but now I'm learning how to do things natures way and am super excited about that.
    So I weighed myself this morning and am 70.9 kgs, I will do this weekly as I'm doing two to three CTs per day and just in the last couple of days started the epi paleo RX diet properly as we now have the book. Heaps of learning to go but how exciting it is.
    I have had a lot of body and joint pain over the last three months but the CT is helping, been sleeping on the Magnetico the last few nights and its causing a bit of havic such as tingles, restlessness and crazy ass dreams but I will persevere because I can.
    I've also noticed I only need spirulina twice a day now instead of four times, my energy is up, my cycle has improved, nearly no PMS which Glen loves lol.
    Thanks I'll be back very soon.

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Karen & Glen C.

I've noticed that my headaches are back since having the Magnetico, Karen.

8. Karen & Glen C.

I'm also noticing that I haven't had heart palpitations for at least a month and my dizziness had also decreased.

9. Karen & Glen C.

Today's been pretty tuff, still have a headache and glands are sore, mood idI'not good, I'm not giving up though.

10. Karen & Glen C.

Go Kaz..!!!
    XO
    It was a tuff day with an amazing little adventure tied in...

We also met a grandchild of a Sharman who was 73 and looked 50.
    He had fantastic teeth and skin.

He said he was a decendant from the "Incas" and was a beautiful human..!

He told us a story and has written a book to which we are buying about his Sharman grandfather. Wow.

The story was amazing and told to him by his grandfather. (Who passes at 113 yrs)

The grandfather made a comment at a family gathering and said it was his time to leave, that he was being drawn by the universe.

Everyone was stunned except his wife..but the most stunned of all was his young grandson, who promptly followed grand dad out side and asked what he meant by his words..?

Grand dad said come with me and they walked over to a wall that the family built to tell the time via the sun (another story)...

And grandpa started looking for something on the wall.
    Eventually the young boy said ''grandpa" what are you looking for..?

Grandpa replied, "I'm looking for the way you can contact me when I'm gone my boy".

Then ''grandpa found it and called the child over to look....

It was a tiny little spider web tied into the stone work. He said look closer my boy, do you see how magnificent the web is and how the spider is master builder.?

He then asked the young lad to gently touch the web so as not to break it.

As the young boy did as he was asked a small Spider emerged instantly and the grandfather said "see this is how you can reach me my boy".

The gentleman we encountered today (Ed and Marcela) went on to say that his grandfather knew everything was intertwined on a universal level and the connection never dies.

An amazing morning..
    By chance we met a person who understands...well more than we do but it was meant to be.

We are staying in contact now with him and he even invited us to his house..

Just amazing.. xo

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Phosphene and Inger like this.
  11. Karen & Glen C.

I ( Karen ) did a few minutes of weights, squats and pushups yesterday evening, I had a better sleep and only have a slight headache today.
    I've noticed my tummy doesn't get really bloated like it used to and my bowel has improved a whole lot.

Inger likes this.
  12. Karen & Glen C.

Today I went to curves around 1.15 pm instead of 9.30am, it was a little harder for me but I did it and will continue to do so, have to beat this fibromyalgia.

I realised yesterday that I can't look at people the same anymore, even my friends and family, they are all clueless and don't want to know what Glen and I know. I'm not like them anymore and I'm glad as my family is getting better.
    Also super exciting,,,,, my legs are smaller, my thighs don't touch anymore and my shoulders and arms are smaller,,,, WOOHOO!!!

Inger and Erik like this.
  13. Karen & Glen C.

14. Karen & Glen C.

Did my weekly weigh in this morning and has lost 1.4kgs in a week, so eating properly and CT are starting to do their thing,,,, Karen.

Inger likes this.
  15. Karen & Glen C.

Yesterday evening I had a CT in my outside bathtub in the rain, it was awesome lying there with the rain falling on me.
    I've noticed that when imI'in the tub that time seems to slow down for me which is fantastic, I feel raw.
    Karen

Phosphene and Inger like this.
  16. Karen & Glen C.

I'm noticing where ever I go around people that I can't help but observe them with their phones and sunnies, I feel so out of touch and different about people now who don't know what I now know, even my friends and family, it's a strange feeling that I don't particularly like.

17. Karen & Glen C.

This evening I have been in the outside bath with ice bottles for 20 minutes, that's my longest so far, I'll work up to longer periods of time.
    I had a weigh and measure today at curves and am down to 69kgs, their scale is more accurate than mine at home, ive gone down 6 cm in measurements and down in body fat percentage.
    Karen

Inger likes this.
  18. Karen & Glen C.

19. Inger

Inger Silver

20. Inger

Inger Silver

Karen do you have a redlight?
    My redlight book says it is great to heal fibromyalgia too! If you can get yourself a high quality redlight and try that, it might help too :) I am sooo pleased with my Firewaves :) I can feel how it improves my energy further :)