1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kicking Fibromyalgia's ass..!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Karen & Glen C., Jan 17, 2019.

1. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Morning...
    When he rang Melbourne there was no mention of thyroid and I ended up talking to the person on the phone and she was rattling off something about the test being for a inflammation on the brain?
    Doctors are like car mechanics, if you dont Shop around youll end up ripped orf.

Can I ask whats the hsCRP test please Caroline.?
    Glen.

*Edit...found the hsCRP test :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    drezy likes this.
  2. Karen & Glen C.

I ( Karen ) got my blood taking this morning and she was a bit ruff, dropped off my saliva, so now I wait for results.

3. Karen & Glen C.

My Ra Optics glasses came this morning and I'm loving them, emf blocking curtains behind me. IMG_20190130_114926.jpg IMG_20190130_115002.jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  4. Karen & Glen C.

Glen and I have been noticing that cold water such as the pool and shower doesn't actually feel cold to us anymore.
    It's amazing as we go on this journey together and a change is noticed and its very exciting

caroline and drezy like this.
  5. Karen & Glen C.

So I've been trying to remember to put Blue blocking glasses on when I open the fridge because the light smashes my in the eyes and I can't stand it, we just discovered that we had a small red bulb that fits,,,,, Happy Days!!!

caroline likes this.
  6. Karen & Glen C.

7. Karen & Glen C.

This morning I hopped in our cold pool before my early morning nudibaking, our pool is earthed with copper wire ( by my clever hubby), I got a great energy hit and will keep doing this every morning, even in Winter.

caroline and drezy like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

"nudibaking"

I like that one!

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

you have tats ............

10. Karen & Glen C.

Yes Caroline we both do

11. Karen & Glen C.

This morning's CT in the pool was a bit harder to do today as Orange is getting colder but I did it and then went in the Sun as usual.
    I got a BIG energy boost afterwards, I did notice after a ewhili felt worn out though.

12. Karen & Glen C.

We took out about twelve frozen ice bottles from the freezer this afternoon, I use them to keep my rabbits cool in summer.
    Anyway Glen decides to put them in the pool for a colder full body CT,,,,, wow! I stayed in for about 7 minutes and I stared twitching and my breath became short and quick, I stayed in as long as I could and I feel amazing.

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

I hope the kiddos don't???????

14. Karen & Glen C.

Something went wrong with my saliva test at the lab, had to do a second so I'll have my test results late next week.

15. Karen & Glen C.

I just got my test results

16. Karen & Glen C.

First one

Attached Files:

17. Karen & Glen C.

Second

Attached Files:

18. Karen & Glen C.

Waiting for advice on what to do next now that my results are in.

19. Karen & Glen C.

Think we just got the advice..
    Thanks Jack..
    Lots of reading..and your book is on the way too :)

Attached Files:

20. Karen & Glen C.

Magnetico just arrived