1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kicking Fibromyalgia's ass..!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Karen & Glen C., Jan 17, 2019.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Karen ....please tell us how life has changed for you and your family with all the changes you have made ....

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  2. Well Caroline the fibromyalgia has changed for me the most, I have more energy, barely ever get heart pulpitations, I'm not as sore from head to toe as I was , my sleep is better, I wake up very early and am ready to plunge into my day, I can work nearly all day at home and not have much rest.
    The biggest thing for me is the 15 or so lumps I had in my armpits, I have one left and it's smaller, nude sun bathing made this happen and I noticed it in a pretty short amount of time.
    The four of us are doing great, even my 14 year old daughter cant sleep in for long anymore.
    I do have a terrible chest infection at the moment but I'm not going to the doctors, I had a couple of days off from the cold bath but got in yesterday and I felt a bit better.
    Karen

Inger, Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thank you Karen for the update .....You must be so proud of yourself.

Keep going girl ...you are an inspiration.

sending you a hug X

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  4. Ohh thank you Caroline you are too kind,,, I do feel proud of myself as a lot of changes can be hard to make, glad i've made them.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep - changes are hard ......we get stuck in our old ways. Once we break the mould of old habits and push ourselves to new directions - we can learn to fly!

Flying is great isn't it......we can become the person that is lurking inside.

Now that we know better .......

Inger, Karen & Glen C. and Alex97232 like this.
  6. Very true Caroline, feels amazing

caroline likes this.
  7. Hi all, so yesterday we got some wiring in our house redone and a kill switch put in for night time.
    We still have the fridges running at night and that's all, so glen turns the kill switch off and I feel really wierd and tingling, I mention it to Glen and he feels the same, so he turns it back on and then off again without telling me and we both feel it again, it's like our bodies are so used to a house full of electricity.
    I had a better nights sleep last night.
    Karen

caroline and Inger like this.