1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Key lessons for ladies to get down really quick on the journey to OPTIMAL

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you loved someone in your past and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, "What was it that you wanted and why didn't you fight for it?

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy & TIME; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.

Perspective: I’ve been let out of my cage, the only thing I’ve known in my adult life. It’s a binary choice.

Follow the good. Replicate the experiment in its entirety - people - sun - water.

Destroy the cage- metaphorical, mentally, physically, socially, I don’t care. Just fucking do it RIGHT NOW.

Every woman that finally figured out her true worth in this life after dealing with life struggles, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which always lands in the valley of change. This change in your mind must occur before your body and life change. Never forget this.

There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.

The wise among you will realize change is easy when you value your time well. This is why I highly recommend demolishing your "life bridges" you traveled in your past..........because then there is no choice but to move forward in a new way. Your past is solid, your future is liquid and it will take the form of the container you CHOOSE. Your reality can only be built by the NOW. Start using it wisely.

[​IMG]

Sometimes you can’t let go of the past without facing it again. ---The BLACK SWAN Metronome

2. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

We love you Jack..!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I remember very well - the day my mind changed.......and I boarded a flight To freedom!

I am still a work in progress tho ........

Morena, SusanW, SusanR and 2 others like this.
  4. mustardeye

mustardeye Gold

Your wisdom is wonderful and inspiring. Thank you so much for helping me see and change!

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

@Jack Kruse are you posting this just for me? Feels like it today! :eek:

Phosphene likes this.
  6. Anya

Anya Gold

thanks Jack :D

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ladies, please listen up.
    The women that you try to talk to this about that hurt the most are your family and friends. Trust me on this because I am feeling that punch now. The formula is easy to implement get out in the AM sun. When the sun goes down do not turn on blue light devices without screen protection. Even with screen protection if the device is bright it still may destroy your melatonin. Get to bed as early as possible. Use blackout curtains in your rooms. Try and live in a rural area.

⬆️ Artificial light at night ups breast cancer risk by 73%.
    Women have more melatonin sensitivity, so they're more impacted by light at night.
    Just 0.2 lux (that's less light than 1 candle or the moon) can up tumor growth and bone damage.
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-03-breast-cancer-likelier-bone-nighttime.html

ValerieBee, Morena, ELLEN M. and 10 others like this.
  8. Anne V

Anne V Gold

9. Anne V

Anne V Gold

betrayal from those u trust most or your own self

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  10. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I keep coming back to this- betrayal comes from those you trust the most. And it hurts really fucking bad. Do we even have the right words for it? I can't find them.

11. Inger

Inger Silver

yes, true. Felt that pain too. Excruciating.
    then life went on... and the pain softened.. and turned into something different.. Something beautiful

Morena and KrusinWitchie like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

well said ... and so, so true - unfortunately for them and us.

13. Jack, you have given and given and given at some point you need to have someone give to you. I know you are on a very lonely road, been there done that and have a t-shirt. Just remember, you have to fight for yourself not someone else. With each day, it will only get better just don't do something for someone else, do it for yourself. Good luck, we are all cheering for you.

Morena and Alex97232 like this.