1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

keep waking up

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Lava, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lava

Lava Gold

I don't know how to ask this without sounding like a complete idiot but here goes...EVERY night around midnight I am awakened by vibration. I have nothing around the bed. I have tried sleeping in other beds and other rooms in the house. For years I thought it was the chihuahua shivering....she died so it's not her. It is driving me insane...I can't really pinpoint if it's me, the house, Mauna Kea, a swarm of termites eating our house that have their clocks set to midnight. Any thoughts? It lasts around 2 hours. I finally can get back to deep sleep around 2 AM...feel free to throw me into the crazy question file...mahalo

2. diane

diane Gold

There's a TED video link in one of the blogs that talks about how people used to have 2 sleep periods - wake up in the night for about 2 hours and then have another sleep. I can't remember which blog it's in but maybe someone else has a better memory than me LOL. Perhaps that's why?

3. Lava

Lava Gold

Thanks Diane..I will check it out..I have heard about it but what about the vibration..? It's really starting to annoy me..:)

4. shilohman

shilohman New Member

5. Lava

Lava Gold

Seems I need to learn to be more mindful when I wake up..try meditation instead of frustration..Thank you...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

closed........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.