1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

KAWASAKI'S DISEASE AND 5G.........EXPECT A HUGE POP OF THIS SOON CALIFORNIA

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

How easy would it be to confuse this with measles in its initial stage ? I am thinking about the strange measles outbreaks worldwide.Is the differential diagnosis "easy" to make ?

recoen likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Very possible. This is why I gave the webinar to warn of what is coming-- many people get told it is measles and its KD. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5937975/
    The cause of this extinction is hidden yet, the effect is visible to all mankind = use of the spectrum of light outside the visible to excess to communicate.

Lahelada likes this.
  4. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

How on earth do you stay so calm and positive in the face of your vast knowledge? I'm sure it's because you are doing so much to mitigate the dangers so you are (mostly) protected! But nothing seems to ruffle you! It's amazing.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kathy, I control my rage and passion for all things in my life. Science, work, and love. This creates an edge in me that does not allow me to settle for less than I deserve or my tribe needs.

caroline and Kathy Spears like this.