1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kathy's Optimal Journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Kathy Spears, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ron let her go. She is doing a great service.

Lots of things can be fixed and many things cannot be fixed. But many times, relationships between people cannot be fixed, because they should not be fixed. You're aboard a ship setting sail, and the other person has joined the circus, or is boarding a different ship, and you just can't be with each other anymore. Because you shouldn't be...........you happen to be lucky because she gets it and she is telling it to you.

drezy and caroline like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Coping In A Toxic relationship Environment is untenable for wellness.

March 2019 webinar makes the case.

Kathy Spears, drezy and caroline like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Being moved by life in a new way is an amazing experience every so often. Your wife is nudging you to this reality. Time misleads humans. All there is ever is the now and we seem fascinated by the past which is gone and the future which is not promised.

drezy, caroline and Kathy Spears like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

a very old saying ......you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

You do need to focus on yourself and get well ....as Jack always tells us " if you aren't good enuf for yourself - who are you good for?"

You wife has her own journey - her own path........

Have you watched the nourish Vermont talks? I think it is the 2nd one when Jack talks about locking his wife and daughter out of their home - and changing the locks. He was very emotional when telling us this story of what he finally had to do to wake his wife up. Jack needed to save his daughter .......

It has been a long hard fought battle for Jack......first it was Jack's son and nephew. I think it was about 5-6 years before Sandy got on board.....and from what Jack has said lately - his daughter is now interested.

drezy likes this.
  5. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

So, here's my latest:

I have told my husband that I want to divorce; I am in Florida (though it's not very warm) trying to soak up some sun and look for living options; I am failing miserably on decreasing the nnEMF; I am succeeding on eating oysters though I really do not enjoy them (don't understand this as I love all seafood ???); am trying to wear my blue light blocking glasses after dark every night.

I notice that most of the people here, whose journeys I follow, are young, with so much life ahead. I, on the other hand, am at the other end, though I really think and feel like I am only 30 something (actually 57). This is becoming increasingly difficult for me. I don't enjoy being in this alone. I want so badly to find like minded people to form some sort of infrastructure to my life. There is a part of me that would love the simplicity of life before all of this new knowledge. A year and a half ago I changed the way I ate and it changed my life as a T1D. That was such an easy fix. It was so nice thinking I had it all figured out. Now my world is upside down and I am feeling isolated and alone. I would love to say that I could just forget it all and go back to my "ignorant bliss" but that is not who I am. I cannot unknow what I now know. I have to keep fighting forward. But, I am definitely feeling alone and sad.

I am also trying to figure out if I should spend the $1K for the consult with Jack or save the money to use toward a trip to Mexico. He made it clear to me that I needed "the tropics" more than anything. I don't know if there is anything he could tell me, at this point, that would help. I know I need more sun and less nnEMF but I haven't succeeded much in this. I have also failed with the C/T. I'm hoping that I will manage better as the weather gets warmer.

Rena3 likes this.
  6. Hey Kathy,
    Sorry you're going through that. I can relate and know how bad it sucks. Keep your chin up and keep going; the sky will be so blue when you get out of the darkness.
    Im 56 and im sure that my best years are ahead.
    CT has been a struggle when my dopamine is low. Long walks help me in bad times.
    Good luck

countingstarsx and MITpowered26 like this.
  7. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Is it Mark? Thank you so much for your reply and encouragement. You wouldn't be able to possibly appreciate how much your words mean to me right now. Thank you.

MITpowered26 and Marko Pollo like this.
  8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I'm sorry for your difficult time Kathy. A quote that has struck a cord with me that I want to share is this:

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted in life. " I share this with you with the best of intentions.

I hope you continue to find hope, meaning, and silver linings through the darkness.

Your seed has been planted, but its not time to bloom yet. Tend to it with water, light, care, and love.

J

Kathy Spears likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Save your money to move

10. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

More words.. I'm sorry if this is not helpful, but I feel compelled to write:

Uncle Jacks' quote:

"Do you think success is an outside job or an inside job? Stop looking at others and begin to look inward. It is hard to grow yourself unless you know yourself. You need to know your strengths and weaknesses to determine where you need to improve. Once you know you and become comfortable with what you find. This is when you begin to add value to yourself. If you are not good enough for you, who are you good for? You must become your most trusted friend to become self aware. Stay with the course. Personal growth starts not by comparing yourself with other people - it starts by looking in the mirror. Today, be more aware of you. You're worth the discovery."

A last word, I read a post by Matt maracu? From Ra Optics on a fb post. He talked about an exercise he did where he went through his whole chronological life and reflect on his thinking in those times. The result? A great feeling of accomplishment, and I'm sure of human experience. He spoke of GAP AND GAIN.... GAP is where you see where you have to go to your ideal, which is always evolving. GAIN is when you are comparing to ONLY YOUR PREVIOUS SELVES...which proved to be more helpful for him.

I haven't done this exercise yet. If you do it and post it, so will I. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED? haha

J

Kathy Spears likes this.
  11. _J_

_J_ New Member

Sorry to hear that.

Just to point out, you haven't failed at anything. You just havent learned how to do it in practice, yet! I am sure you will get there.

It sounds like you are going through a lot. When I moved locations in my life, I always found the first few months quite daunting. Only after a while did things get easier. Perhaps the same could be true with you ?

One of the nicer comments I read recently, was "Compare Yourself to Who You Were Yesterday, Not to Who Someone Else is"

And, I dont think everyone here is a "spring" chicken. I am somewhere between summer and autumn, and have a careful eye open for the farmer! ;)

MITpowered26 and Kathy Spears like this.
  12. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Thanks Jason. I will always accept and appreciate any thoughts and comments.

I accept the challenge. I tend to be overly self aware/critical. I have many previous selves that I am/was proud of which makes me wonder how the hell I ended up here! But that's ok. I feel fortunate that I had the opportunity to experience all that I have earlier in my life. I am working to convince myself that the best is yet to come. Not sure if that is possible but I hope so!

MITpowered26 likes this.
  13. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

YESSS!! EXCITING. I'll give myself and yourself a week to do the exercise, that cool??

JACK INSTAGRAM POST FRESH OFF THE PRESS: for you -

"Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering and you realizing you have to change your game plan when it FAILS you. If you go ALL in I will not let you fall. I will catch you, drag you to the finish line. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck when you have to adapt on the fly. Never give up on yourself..........if you do you won't like where your Stairway to Heaven resides. This is the truth buried in Nature's rules for us to live by. When things go wrong, do not go wrong with them."

j

Kathy Spears likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm sorry to say Kathy if you do not believe it you'll never visit the Kathy that is extraordinary. You must change that about you now. Your best is out there waiting to be tapped and your new network of Black Swans is waiting to touch you overtly and covertly.

15. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Absolutely.