1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kathy's Optimal Journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Kathy Spears, Feb 26, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

"
    I have been failing miserably lately with the sunrise watching and sun exposure. It is F'ing freezing out and I am a wuss. I walk out, stand there for a minute, and walk back inside because I don't feel like there is any point when I'm not getting the rays I am craving. I know it's just excuses. Is there any point in even going out if it's just for a minute for my eyes to see the rising sun's rays? Is 60 seconds better than nothing "

As Jack says, small changes everyday. I believe the point is to just build the habit, regardless of perceived value right now. Gently move the needle. Personally, I am out at sunrise for about 10 seconds. But I just keep going.

Keep going.

J

Ronald Waters likes this.
  2. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

As Jack says, small changes everyday. I believe the point is to just build the habit, regardless of perceived value right now. Gently move the needle. Personally, I am out at sunrise for about 10 seconds. But I just keep going.

Keep going.

J[/QUOTE]

I really needed to hear that. Why is "all or nothing" my only 2 speeds? If I'm not 100% then I'm nothing...I am going to celebrate the small victories from now on. Today I missed the sunrise (it happened before my alarm) but I went outside anyway. Only lasted 30 seconds but I was there. I went outside between clients a couple times. I went to my son's baseball game and sat in the freezing cold for 3.5 hours. Does that count for CT?? I wonder about the crappy blue lights on the fields after dark. No bueno I bet!! And I always keep my sunroof and windows open in the car. Hey, it's a start!

3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Its not you, it's your biology, it's your environment. Meeting Jack in an environment/situation that will jump start things IE Mexico, is the best thing that ever happened to me. It was a quantum leap that would have taken years to achieve, if ever, in my current environment. I repeat, your thinking, your self-critiquing is NOT you, its a product of your biology in your environment that your biology is bathed in. I changed my environment for 5 days in MEX, and my own self-critiquing, guilt, struggles, fell away.

The short: keep going, do what you can.

The real answer: YOLO

Amber Ament, Phosphene, drezy and 2 others like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Baby steps guys, baby steps....... one day at a time!

drezy and Kathy Spears like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

It's worth noting that we are creatures of habit. We change our habits over time without even thinking about it.

The good news is that are now thinking about it.

Phosphene, caroline and Kathy Spears like this.
  6. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

Welcome Kathy, I'm sure it seems overwhelming, especially when you can't get support at home, but you are getting good advice here. You have to make the tough decisions yourself. From my own experience you have to put your health first. My wife couldn't believe that environmental toxicity and nnEMF could be changing me, brain fog, food allergies, chemical sensitivity. We separated last summer and it gave me the freedom to get better. First thing I did was hike the Grand Canyon. I felt 10 years younger in 4 days.
    Winter has always been hard for me, I live in Iowa, but this winter I spent about 6 weeks total in the sunshine and in the ocean. Fresh seafood and lots of sunshine. I also did 3 weeks of DDW and have been on Leptin Rx and increasing C/T since getting back home. Anything is better than nothing but you need to get more. Light, water, and magnetism. How's the C/T?
    Now I have to figure out how to reconcile my marriage without jeopardizing my health

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  7. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Thanks Ronald. I am impressed by your commitment and hard work. I hope that your wife begins to realize the importance of these changes and decides to join in.
    I think this is the first time in 20 years that I am thinking of myself and my health first. I am fine with that but I refuse to stop the battle for my sons. I am now at an impasse with my husband with regards to the way to handle the dangers of nnEMF for the boys. He thinks it's not worth worrying about and that I should stop trying to change things (protective phone cases, not sleeping with cell in the bed with them, not carrying in their pockets...) He thinks I am crazy and need to start wearing a tin foil hat. This is really just the straw that breaks the camels back. We have decided to go our own separate ways after the sale of our house. My health may or may not be able to be fixed but I will go down fighting to help fix the mitochondria (that they sadly inherited from me) of my sons while I am still in control of them.
    I must admit that I actually feel lighter since making this decision. Many of the changes that I need to make will be financially difficult but will be easier without the opposition of my husband.
    I am really wanting to move out of Nashville but have had a hard time figuring out where to go. 5G is unavoidable and lower latitudinal states seem to each have their own problems.

8. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

You are absolutely not crazy. I can't speak for the tin foil hats, but too many people are willing to accept a narrative about the world we live in and never question it. That is why I love what Jack is doing, bringing together people that will challenge even our own beliefs. Do we buy a car without a test drive? No because we don't want to accept the narrative about it's condition. We have to all challenge ourselves and each other to this daily, and together we can bring about better understanding and change.
    You are giving genetics too much credit for your situation. Your environment is toxic. A difficult marriage alone can wear down your system until disease sets in, now we mix in job stress, nnEMF, and the american diet. Stay in the arena long enough and we will all get knocked down. Take control of your life and begin to make changes. I don't think it is ever easy but the results will reward anyone who makes the commitment.
    I'm curious if there is a forum about where to live? I was all over the south this winter and can't say where to live. I like texas and arizona but we won't have any idea about best places to avoid the added stress of 5G until after they have it all rolled out.
    Just remember that you can do this and you are worth it, also that your job is to be a parent not a friend. Someday they will be grateful and able to appreciate what you are doing.
    How can I, and others, help and support you?
    Ron

Phosphene likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

There is a thread here about some guys putting together a meet up in Florida ......

10. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Thanks Ronald.

So yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day. It feels like forever since I saw the sun! I made the most of it! Today is cloudy and rainy but is supposed to clear up. Fingers crossed.

Sometimes things hit me like a lead balloon. At 4am my 17 year old woke me up with violent retching and calling to me. He’s been vomiting regularly since then. May have food poisoning (diarrhea also), but not the point of the story. I went into his room to get something and the familiar glow of his overhead BLUE (yes, mother f’ing BLUE) light hit me. I had totally forgotten that we had bought that for him almost 2 years ago because he liked the way it looked. A while back I had noticed it on while he slept and mentioned to him that he needed to sleep in darkness. I didn’t know until early this am that he has consistently slept with it on. His room is small and filled with lots of electrical equipment- stereo, amps, Xbox, “cool” LED lights. I about threw up. The fact that he kept calling out to me that he thought he was going to die because his stomach hurt so bad didn’t help. He has drenched himself in toxicity every night for 2 years. He often complains of migraines and has lots of stomach issues. What the hell have I allowed to go on?! My 15 year old has a string of LED lights around his window in his room, too. I am on the rampage today. Everything is coming down.

I would love some help on what to focus on nnEMF wise for my teens. If I shut everything down it will become a will power war. I’d rather start with the biggest culprits. Besides the lighting what are the most important things to do to make their rooms safer for good sleep? Does every electrical thing need to be unplugged? Is it beneficial to put their cell phones across the room at night? I know cell phones shouldn’t be in the room but, baby steps! Would a red bulb be better for “mood lighting “ for the evening for my son?

Phosphene likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anything to the power grid should be removed.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I control my rage and passion for all things in my life. Science, work, and love. This creates an edge in me that does not allow me to settle for less than I deserve or my tribe needs. People are slowly waking up to my 15-year-old warnings about technology and light stress.
    A more appropriate title for this CNBC article is: “To avoid disease and live longer, throw your freaking phone, tablet, WiFi router, and smart meter in the garbage, quit your job working in a blue-lit, EMF hell-hole, and convince all of your neighbors to do the same.” https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/03/nobel-prize-winner-sleep-research-dont-take-your-phone-to-bed.html

Kathy Spears and Phosphene like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The fact that he kept calling out to me that he thought he was going to die because his stomach hurt so bad didn’t help.
    ==================================

possibly his problem is
    hiatal hernia
    GERD
    reflux

----
    This days many people have low stomach acid.

14. Penny

Penny New Member

You have to get their buy in - but he isn't making enough dopamine at the moment for that - IMHO, time to suck it up and remove it all - you would not be the first person to lock up their kids cell phones at night - UV lights are also cool - if they have to have a light, make it incandescent - I mean, the kid has to do homework at night right? Blue blocking glasses are a must - give him literature to read on what it is doing to his eyes - the virtual reality headsets really need to go first as they cause blindness - you can change the LED lights to red - - wire up the computer and put it in another room (i.e. no WIFI) - you yourself must study heavily to repel the inevitable "my toys can't possibly be killing me" mantra that will undoubtedly ensue - block the blue light on his phone and computer screen with a screen protector - I bribed my son so he'd put one one - none of those led lit up keyboards either -

I would put the kid on methylene blue immediately -
    https://jackkruse.com/biohacking-time-with-methylene-blue/

Once you start helping him heal, he will tend to trust your judgement more - at least that's what happened with my kid - the XBOX has to go - just tell him anything you can do on an XBOX you can do on a wired computer - then he can use Discord to message his friends and doesn't need to do it with a cell phone - my kids have never had a cell phone and happily text away on their wired computers - make sure also the keyboard /mouse is USB and not wireless - honestly it's a nightmare but you must win this battle - it affects you also - smart meter also has to go - don't forget the gas meters are also "smart" now - getting your husband's buy in is also helpful - but you can work around that if you're enough of a "mitochondriac" - my husband just shakes his head and thinks I'm nuts but I'm way more into it than he is so I'm watchful of the environement - no toys in the bedroom because they will be up all night playing with them... you can always cut the power to the bedrooms at night also - but hubby would need to be ok with that -

Another fun thing to do is take him camping without all the techno-crap - tell him you want to show him a more natural life - you would be surprised at how wonderful it will feel for him - I did this with my cousin's kid - she was here for 4 days and I didn't even let her drink coffee - low and behold, she slept great, said it was great to be without all the bullshit that goes on with the cell phone texting and we had a great time - when I was a kid, my parents took me camping every weekend - we traveled everywhere - they said they wanted to show me a better life - this is where I developed my wanderlust - you have to walk the talk - I mean, how hard is it for us to get off the computer - a non mielinated teenager with many friends online is going to have a tough time - there is one other thing - if your kid becomes or is subject to depression, you must be careful how you do this as if you just wrench him away from his friends via his computer, he might actually kill himself - you have to be the judge of that - so just wire his computer in a different room at first - and explain the science to him -

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    Kathy Spears likes this.
  15. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

I spent the day with my son (the 17 yr old who thought he was dying) and we talked about all that I'm learning. He was very receptive and immediately turned his phone to airplane mode, said he would start getting up for sunrise with me, and agreed to wear the blue light blocking glasses that should arrive tomorrow. He believes that the teen suicide rate has more to do with social media than 5G but he at least understands that it plays a role.

I was outside at my other son's baseball game from 3:45 until 8:30 so I got to see the sunset (and then some). I also froze (as usual) and wonder if sitting in the cold has any of the C/T benefits??

I have started the face dunking and wonder if I'm doing it right. I can only last about 15 -20 secs and then my eyeballs hurt so badly that I have to lift out. Is this normal? Will it get better? I don't have a thermometer to check my skin temp but it gets really pink. I only dunk 5-6 times. I also try to turn the shower to cold but I'm not kidding when I say that it is painful. How do you all enjoy it so? When does that happen? Does my hashi make this harder or am I just a super wuss?

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hashi makes CT tough

17. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

So I should keep working on it though, right? Any tips or things to do differently or just plug along?

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

With Hashi's I like a cold to hot and cold to hot transition every five minutes.......when you just begin post face dunks. It is a way to stimulate brain......but the antibodies really screw up the programming. That is why it needs to be done under the sun

19. Kathy Spears

Kathy Spears New Member

Got it. So I'll do it outside, in the sun, giving my face a chance in between to get hot (from the sun I presume). Ok, at least I know it's not just that I am a wuss!!

caroline likes this.
  20. Ronald Waters

Ronald Waters New Member

I'm certainly no expert but from my own experience, I would 1), Get the phone away from my body, any distance helps, airplane mode or out of the room would be better. I know how hard that battle can be and I think you are right to not start a war. 2). Sleep in the dark. 3).Put the wi-fi on a timer so that it goes off over night. This was a big fight at my house. And yes a red UV bulb would be much better if they want accent lighting. I saw Jack in an interview recently and they were sitting in the glow of a red light. I got one on Amazon that I think was meant to light the space for a reptile.
    I know that you are up against, "everyone else does it so it must be ok." but if you can make inroads both into their routines, less nnEMF, and find ways to cause them to question things themselves, you will soon achieve great change. Don't push the situation beyond what you can maintain because making much headway to only lose most of it is disheartening. You are exactly right, baby steps that can be maintained.. Good Luck..
    I had a meeting with my wife today. She still believes that divorce is the best way for her to find closure. I trying to figure out if can effect her quantum energy with my own energy. I have gotten to the point where I have no doubt that reconciliation can be achieved but I have yet to determine exactly how to transfer that energy across space. I've gotta hit some other forums to see what I can learn...