1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kathy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kvond, Jul 16, 2015.

1. kvond

kvond Gold

Thanks Jack!

2. kvond

kvond Gold

3. kvond

kvond Gold

I get an MRI tomorrow. Whats the effect of that emf?

4. kvond

kvond Gold

I decided to just go ahead and get the Quantlet - it looks like there is an LLLT component and I will start on my degrading C6 vertebrate when it comes.

Still losing weight. It's awesome. No migraines for 8 weeks - first time in 45 years!

I'm waking at first light and going outside - sometimes I just lay on the picnic table, but most days I can alo manage to 4 paw ground and do the Wim Hof breathing. I find my eyes pop open at first light on their own.

I also got a tan through and wear that out - also some days I wear it under a shirt at work and then find a quiet place to sit or walk.

I also have an infrared sauna - wondering if that will get me some more IRA light?

My next deal is to get perscription amber glasses. Still working through the blue light issues.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The glasses are only 15 bucks on Amazon: look up UVEX

6. kvond

kvond Gold

Sorry, just meant my next goal: need prescription lenses - found a place in Media that sells the blue tech ones you mentioned in the Vermont talk. I'll look at the UVEX ones for my teens - I've got a 17 year old son that's getting fascinated with your info. He just let me but a blue light filter on his iphone - huge win!

Jack - we need a grid - you are moving so fast - it's hard to make systematic choices and I really hate to waste people's time. Wonder if a starfish can put it together.

Latitude/ Population density/ Hacks / Sources to find/ Tests to check/ references/ Mmbr results/
    by Haploid type and gender where is applies

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  7. kvond

kvond Gold

So my GP called and said I need to get into my neurosurgeon because the MRI has showed changes in my cervical vertebrae. That just sends cold right through my veins.

I have copies of MRIs and extensions and flexion xrays - How do I get a consult Jack?

8. kvond

kvond Gold

The gist of the MRI report:

C4-5 fusion
    C7 is degenerating
    C6-C7 are throwing bony spurs into spine - so stenosis - worse on right "mild to moderate" at C5-C6 "there is severe right-sided neroforaminal stenosis at these levels"
    C6 slippage 3mm
    No significant pain, nerve jumps at times, reflexes very suppressed in both arms

Neurosurgeon recommends a C6-7 Fusion fairly soon.

Dr. West, my chiropractor is going to jump on the practitioner's forum after he gets up to speed. He helps me maintain without pain. He is getting a DPT in and they are looking into my insurance for LLLT as you recommended. I think he said his is 635nm

Protocols now:
    I'm in the back yard in a tan thru spraying ACV on me to keep the mosquitoes away each morning, walk at work, and try to spend 2-3 hours taking work outside when there's sun. Beach weekly.

Using the UVEX glasses on computer as soon as they come in, amber ones at night before bed.

CT#7 suggested progesterone cream for postmenopausal for prolactin production etc - got that.

CT in morning with cold shower right now. 4-5 min. I'll add cold weather to this as things change. Reading more in CT to see what else I can do in my circumstance.

Now also ice my neck each night.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  9. kvond

kvond Gold

I'm still looking to make a decision on this fusion -
    1. Wait and try other ways to heal - see if I can maintain without a further loss of dysfunction - sometimes I'm dizzy sometimes shocks down arms or legs, but not too bad.
    2. Go for laser spinal surgery - but not fully covered on insurance.
    3. Go for the full fusion surgery and 8 weeks to recover
    4. If so when

Ugh

10. kvond

kvond Gold

So depressed right now - I feel like I should have the fusion pronto - to prevent the possibility of permanent spinal damage - but then barely time before the semester, and disability would be less than what I need financially -I could manage.

My head hurts, I can't think, I can't focus...

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ACDF does not take 8 weeks to recover........FYI

12. kvond

kvond Gold

Yep 4 weeks in a collar - no driving was the info I got yesterday.

Since I'm not in pain I'm considering putting off surgery and working with light and LLLT and my ABC chiropractor.

In 3 months I'll check progress - meanwhile I still have to go through the hoops to set things up in case.

Dopamine must be good - listening to the Kruse blog recorded by a member here - I'm getting it, so awesome. The Harvard anatomy video website is amazing.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  13. kvond

kvond Gold

14. kvond

kvond Gold

Getting a second opinion on the fusion - from my reading, I'm too far gone to really expect LLLT to work as I'm putting myself at risk in the meantime. But will still give it some time and in the meantime I continue to build my strength.

15. kvond

kvond Gold

I'm still losing weight > 30lbs so I think I must be past the Leptin reset at this point. I'm using the athletes ice bath until they get back from the summer at my university. I stayed in a 50 degree tub for 15 minutes using the Wim Hof breathing. I did eventually warm up some, but I think it was a lot of stress on my body. Pretty exhausted last night. I think for now I'll stick to cold showers and the occasional ice bath. I am still working up to this level of CT. When I first posted about my experiments I got very dizzy with them. That happens rarely now, so progress.

I'm still investigating hacks for my neck. I have an FIR sauna - I couldn't use it much before because it would give me migraines - will go back and experiment with that - that's a hack-in-the-hand :)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  16. kvond

kvond Gold

Still working with my chiropractor - I've had two car accidents since my last post! I've never had a car accident before. The first, I backed into a parked car, and the second was someone following their GPS turned into me at a stop light - still recovering from this one. This is me now, with the fragile neck and now 3 assaults to it! I'm still hoping to avoid surgery.

On top of this, I was renting from my ex this past year to provide two parents for our youngest two kids. That went fine until he got a GF and forced me out. This has been incredibly stressful for me. I really value being a mother a lot, and to be separated from my two teens hurts incredibly. This one has really knocked me down.

Yesterday, I spent the morning in the ER with chest pains that continued from the night before - but no evidence of heart attack. So I'm guessing stress and probably spent adrenals. I seem to constantly be dizzy these days and weak.

I was just starting to feel on my feet physically and now - several physical and emotional hits later - I'm down. But not out.

Going back and reading the Adrenal Fatigue Rx's to see what I can put in place.

17. kvond

kvond Gold

Interesting to see how far I've come and yet what new health issues have surfaced. Had a second fusion. Now osteoporosis at T -3 -and C7 crumbling. Disc tear in back, knee and hip arthritis. Heart murmur and flipping esp with stress: 60 in a few months. Overall I feel positive and happy. I expend a lot of mental energy in my work and research, but I'm noticing I'm pretty dead on weekends.

Improvements and Protocol now:
    AM sun: religious about 15 min before sunrise I'm out grounding in the yard.
    Migraines: about 90 oz of water a day plus 12-15g of salt for migraines, works wonders. no glucose. Potassium on high pressure days via food only. This is the Stanton protocol
    Morning headache: probably sleep apnea, low o2 at night. Going to do a sleep study. I found if I mainline 2 capsules of an NR supplement in the am, the headache dissipates quickly.
    Osteoporosis: Lifting weights with a trainer. Bioidentical testosterone to try stop bone loss. Going to trial Red light Therapy - the osteoporosis is a real kicker with cervical fusions. The last set aren't healing as well and C7 below is showing wear after only a few months. Investigating light therapy options.
    Arthritis: knee, hips, eh - I can live with it at present.
    Heart: EkG is good but I have a heart murmur. The intense fatigue and heart flips after stress concerns me - my energy is struggling - .just getting tests on this.
    Food/supplementation: fish/meat diet 70F/30P by calorie at this point. Occasional greens. I use olive oil to counter less fatty meats. NR, MB, and thinking about starting Deuterium depleted water for a boost to 130 ppm, it seems like once below that you don't need it.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  18. kvond

kvond Gold

Read this from within a post by Jack:
    "In the living state, potassium acts like “the glue” to keep our protein backbone and water in a quasi-crystalline gel state inside our cell to maintain the semiconducting plates together in a cohesive form. This is why K+ is critical in setting the redox potential of water in a cell. In this way, you are building a special type of semiconductor that forms “the fourth phase of matter” and can act like a “topologic insulator.”(TI)"

Whenever barometric pressure increases, Stanton Protocol says take more potassium than salt in a food form. All I know is I get dizzy and loopy - hard to think, literally feel kind of drunk - and the weather is often enough like this that it is disruptive. Imagine teaching a college math class and having your brain play hide and seek with you while presenting!

In any event -- something in this is a message to me. Since I can barely keep up with Jack, most of my reading is intuitive like this...