1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kate's hiding in THIS cave for a while...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MrPinkies, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I know that you cared a lot to do it...........but I'm concerned about you now......you need to do a ton of grounding with CT since the sun is gone from Michigan.

2. Penny

Penny New Member

Here are some more ideas on raising your redox from Dr. K to other people plus this first link takes like 5 blogs and rolls it into one - I don't know who this guy is, but I love what he writes - sort of like a Dr. K for dummies:)
    The Redox Potential, A Key To Optimal Health
    by Tim B
    http://coconutrevival.com/?p=398

And here is some advice he gave to someone named Elaine - the list was awesome:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/jack-for-calcium-help-its-elaine.11935/

As far as the backache you undoubtedly have, and will have for like, 3 years, may I recommend one of these mover's braces - it saved my bacon:
    https://www.amazon.com/Support-Brac...1475691390&sr=8-2&keywords=mover's+back+brace

And here is Dr. K's linked in post about what vitamins/herbs are floursescent:
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/glut...e-light-problem-jack-kruse?trk=mp-reader-card

It's in the bottom in the comments:
    Fluorescent substances absorb the ultraviolet light and then re-emit it almost instantaneously. All of our bodies do this too and that is why cytochrome 1, the NAD+/NADH couple is a fluorescent protein. It absorbs electrons at 340 nm. The ATPase is the 5th cytochrome which absorbs and becomes 100% efficient using redlight frequencies. Cytochrome 4 is a heme protein which also uses red light. That is what this blog answer was all about to mother who noticed her kid with autism did more poorly out of the sun. If your a diabetic you'll notice the same. Glucose control is better in solar light and when your feet are connected to Earth. Some energy gets lost in the process in humans, so the emitted light from proteins like NAD+ has a longer wavelength than the absorbed radiation, which makes the emitted light have frequencies in the visible light range and causes the material to appear to be brighter or glow. Vitamin A and the B vitamins thiamine, niacin, curcumin and riboflavin are strongly fluorescent. Did you know that? Might this be why they help poorly functioning mitochondria? Yep. Try crushing a vitamin B-12 tablet and dissolving it in vinegar. The solution will glow bright yellow under under a black light. If you use your own blood, urine, and saliva you’ll find out something about how much UV light your cells lose after different activities. Light not food is key feature most miss.

I was swimming in the ocean last week and noticed how starving I was when I got home - so the next time I went, I popped a few B vitamins - not starving after that - I also remember some guy telling me how either B2 or B12 caused him to be "mosquito proof - I could only surmise from what I know that he was emitting less UV light...

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Aww Kate ,I had hoped to see something happy when I came in here. :(
    My only extra thought is whether you can abdicate responsibilities to conserve energies?
    I would hate to recommend any substances to you as your energetic balance is currently unknown.
    Grounding has immediate effects on me so that should be the way to go I think to get you at least onto another level and then think again.
    Visit family in sunnier climes, sunbeds . Whatever your system will take.
    But for now what Dr K. says seems to be the most reachable.
    A big energetic hug to you from the South.

Jude, caroline and MrPinkies like this.
  4. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

HIDA scan- no evidence of acute cholecystitis or cystic duct obstruction, low-normal gallbladder ejection fraction of 37% (norm is anything greater than 35%)... but... because they found that I had stones a few years ago from when I was super obese, they added- possibility of chronic cholecystitis.. Long of short- I'm keeping my damn gallbladder... but what the fuck is the pain on the right hand fucking side?!?!?!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My bet is from the dissection to remove the kidney........

6. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Addison Disease and hypoaldosteronism must be tested for.

8. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

So... I requested all records from the hospital to be sent to my PCP.. She got this three page deal (or so I'm told)... the language in places seems dramatic.. also, can't find the surgical time. This surgeon has told me on several occasions that it took 6.5 hours, but my PCP was told 4.5 hours. and...... this surgeon called me to "see how I was doing"... I feel very irritated because a few weeks ago he said "best wishes" and showed me the fucking door.. as if he fucking cared..

Either way, AM cortisol test tomorrow..

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Get some rest.

10. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Cortisol test back back within normal range, but on the low end.

Sent me for a ACTH test this AM and I feel worse.. I am more exhausted.. my head is POUNDING.. and I just want to puke... what the fuck is going on with my body??!?!?!!?

11. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I still feel like a mack truck hit me... this sucks...

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you remove a vital organ tied to water balance and adrenal control and also affects your blood plasma your body is going to have to adapt to the new normal I am afreaid to say. The adaptation is worse when redox is not ideal to begin with.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Cortisol(6.2-19.4)ug/dL

Low end of "normal' range is 6.2
    that sucks.

I think that you should be allowed to eat pregnenolone Micronized Lipid Matrikx 150mg tabs from Nutricology.

https://www.amazon.com/Nutricology-Pregnenolone-Sustained-Release-Tablets/dp/B000KII7CU

as much as it takes to get you to 18-20

////
    Also DHEAs should be Women 275-400 μg/dL

MrPinkies likes this.
  14. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Thoughts???

Attached Files:

JanSz likes this.
  15. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Pros and Cons of hCG. GO!