1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kate's hiding in THIS cave for a while...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MrPinkies, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No it doesn't.........heteroplasmy rates respond to the environment. I have said it over and over and over again.......you cannot get well and maintain it in the same relative environment period end of report. That is what Dr. Doug Wallace's video and my work have shown. It is a tough thing to accept but reality often is.

caroline and lohd2015 like this.
  2. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Wait... what exactly am I not accepting here??? I bought a house last year with very very very low nnEMF/EMF meter readings inside the house and out... These readings are over half of what they were from where I moved from the townhome... and over 80% lower from the place before that (the over crowded apartment EMF hellhole)... I rewired my house... Changed the plumbing.. and everyone else in the house is flourishing but me... this is about me... Chris and the kiddos are doing very, very well... especially Ryan... he is doing CRAZY well...

I have an idea that this is about the past two surgeries and stress... and the only thing I can really think of is going back to CT... but I just don't know if that is the answer or if I am missing something important that I should be doing????

3. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

How does TENS help?

4. nicld

nicld Gold

Have you looked into MB to help boost your mitochondria?

5. Penny

Penny New Member

And maybe some nicotine gum to help make melanin? And you might try something really crazy - but I don't think it is... vitamin c(adds electrons and helps increase collagen) with baking soda (increases exclusion zone) - I do 1 tsp of ascorbic acid and 3/4 tsp of baking soda with some ACV - sometimes I add potassium bicarbonate instead of the baking soda - something to do with "gluing the electrons"...
    http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/micronutrients-health/skin-health/nutrient-index/vitamin-C

I got the idea from this guy:
    https://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-He...=1466798426&sr=8-1&keywords=forbidden+healing

And of course by all means do methylene blue...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kate your kids heteroplasmy rates are well but yours aren't and you are making the BIG assumption that you and his environment is the same.......They are not. My bet is that you will need to head south if you keep back sliding.

Why? What is mitochondrial HETEROPLASMY FUNDAMENTALLY?

A large number of pathogenic mtDNA mutations have been identified and the more severe mutations are frequently mixed with normal mtDNAs within the cell, a state known as heteroplasmy. Heteroplasmic alleles can shift in percentage during both mitotic and meiotic cell division, leading to a potentially continuous array of bioenergetic defects, a process known as replicative segregation. As the percentage of mutant mtDNAs increases, the resulting bioenergetic defect becomes increasingly severe. Because different tissues have different bioenergetic thresholds, as a patient's bioenergetic capacity declines it eventually falls below the minimum threshold for that tissue and symptoms ensue. Because the tissues and organs with the highest bioenergetic requirements are also those that are primarily affected in the common metabolic and degenerative diseases, it follows that mitochondrial dysfunction may be a major contributor to complex diseases.

Women that harbor deleterious heteroplasmic mutations have a high probability of having affected children, the nature and severity of the phenotype depending on the mtDNA mutation and the percentage of heteroplasmy. Cells and individuals can accumulate an array of different mtDNA mutations over time, the aggregate of which degrade the energetic capacity of the cell. Such mutations are important in aging and cancer. Given the enormous potential explanatory power of heteroplasmic mtDNA mutations, it is striking that very little is known about the origin, genetics, and phenotypic effects of heteroplasmic mtDNA mutations.

MrPinkies likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need to be in a way higher light energized environment than Ryan.........it is that simple but the application has huge implications. Many of the long term female members have bucked me on this and I don't care. The truth is the truth; Michigan and DC is not subtropical and I cannot change that. Science has to be based upon evidence and not your beliefs wants or desires.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    brandie, LouiseAngela and caroline like this.
  8. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

Cryotherapy = feeling like a million bucks... just sayin

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's new blog explains why it helps reduce heteroplasmy rates.......just sayin'

MrPinkies likes this.
  10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Glad you're getting some relief!

11. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

So... I signed up for cryotherapy for a few months of unlimited sessions ($325/mo)... Best money I have ever spent in my life... right next to the magnetico...

12. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

My local cryotherapy place does not offer an unlimited sessions price. Lucky you :thumbsup:.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

any reason you decided against a tractor supply tub and ice water? Cheaper and 24 times more thermally efficient way to take heat and inflammation out of you for CT? Just wondering?

14. Penny

Penny New Member

Uh, what would the tub be made from, steel or rubber? And how big would said tub be? 40 gallons? Was looking myself for one...

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

The feeling is much different than my ice baths...

Reasons I like cryotherapy:
    1. Can you say- HOLY ENDORPHIN! I haven't felt this way in two whole years..
    2. making an appointment and accountability
    3. temperature is controlled
    4. less painful, less total time

Ice baths are a part of my overall plan here once my three months of unlimited are up.. I can tell you that I don't get this kind of long lasting endorphin rush from ice baths or sitting in the snow and maybe that's why I am totally gung-ho about it right now

nicld likes this.
  18. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

Love cold baths too! I use the tractor supply 100 gallon Rubbermaid black hard plastic tub, they call it foam, I always ground the water with a wire hooked to a copper grounding rod, I am wondering if steel tub would be better for some reason?

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

plastic won't allow grounding at same time

MrPinkies likes this.
  20. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

You know.. in a lot of ways... I needed to start over... a good smack across the face and good dose of truth n' reality...

Discipline... It's a two way street really... After a while, I was too disciplined to a point where I rebelled against myself.

So... I decided to start over... although, it's nice to have the knowledge that I needed to do so... I went through all of my clothing again and got rid of whatever didn't fit... cleaned out the cupboards again.. and it's not like I've been lazy in the food department, but, I've been lazy... Plans for where the new CT tank is going to go, etc...

If there's anything I have learned from this is that I just can't cheat or deviate.. no magic wand or pill... Gotta stop the "why me" bullshit.. If things didn't go so wrong I wouldn't have the "why me" bullshit... but it's my own fault.. I wanted that surgery and I did it.. and now I have to live with the consequences.. Nice part is that those consequences can be repaired over time.. Might take longer.. Might require more effort... Might take a few to figure out how things now work again.. Either way.. I will get there... and right now... cryotherapy... ice bath... it's the way my heart/brain are telling me to go... So... IT'S GO TIME!

Curves, shah78, caroline and 4 others like this.