1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Kala Namuk - High Sulfur Pink Salt

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Simon Wright, May 29, 2016.

1. Hi All,

I have been recently using a salt called 'Kala Namuk' which is very high in sulfur. I am not sure if it is the original salt or if its blended himalayan salt with extra sulfur but it has had a great effect on me.

It has definitely helped with energy levels and also with my capacity to withstand exteneded periods of high UV sun. I live in Indonesia and can surf during the day for 3 to 4 hours with no burning (UV 12-14). Admittedly i have a propensity to go rather tanned.

I take it 30 mins before meal (1/2 tespoon) morning and evening. I also make a sauerkraut with all the crusciferous veg i can get seasonally, and also all the allium veg i can get hold of and take this just before i eat as well. I was thinking that with the abundance of extra sulfur with also the cruciferous / allium sauekraut it has really given my sulfation capacity a massive boost.

Anyone else used this salt as well? It has been ticking boxes for me.

Simon