1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Just got my AGE levels measured... holy mackerel!

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Inger, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

So should CT result in lowered FBG and A1c in T2D?

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Cool... 60 F seems like a pretty nice indoor temp year round to me, warmer is too warm :)

When HbA1C is great/low a high FBG is not of concern I have read on the Hyperlipid blog... Peter told there he has a pretty high FBG too... and is not one bit concerned

You know.. I always felt bad from sugary stuff, since a kid. I preferred salty things. Carbs must have been bad for me all the way....

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  3. smart cat

smart cat New Member

Great results Inger!
    I am impressed. :)

4. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

My uncle (an in-law) has T2D and always wears shorts and t-shirts during the winter and has the windows and doors wide open. We always laugh at this but I stopped laughing when I started reading these blogs a year ago, lol.

My parent's next door neighbour is pre-diabetic and he also wonders around in the cold wearing just shorts and t-shirts.

Both of them refuse to change their diets yet maybe for them the cold is enough.

5. Inger

Inger Silver

hahaha...... Sally you are priceless.. yeah I will live so long :D maybe forever, because how come I get only younger..? LOL
    Gotta go into the kitchen and make me some fish head smoothie ASAP...! maybe if I live on fish head smoothies and high heart I will never age..haha

6. x_danny_x

x_danny_x New Member

damn, how accurate is this test then? Inger cannot be 5 years old in reality for her true body age. I have to read your Blog then Kruze.