1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Just finished the EPCOTx Webinar with Misty..........

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Wow I felt like I never stopped talking. We recorded it and she will edit it and send you all an email blast when it goes live........as soon as you listen to it we will have a Q&A live........Misty will tell you when it goes live and then the Q & A is live after it.........We may release it earlier for a our foreing country members to shorten your time differences! We are trying new things out. New website should be live in the next two weeks too.......should be better!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

EPCOTx Protocol: Re-engineer Your Gut Flora

This month's webinar is going to introduce you to Jack's newest protocol, the EPCOTx Protocol. This protocol is specially-designed to help you reverse leptin resistance and heal your leaky gut, which as you all know, is the foundation for brain health. Leaky gut is basically tied to cellular oxidation and cellular aging. This protocol will help you rebuild your gut flora create the healthiest gut (which will give you the healthiest brain) possible. The EPCOT Protocol works because it helps lowers inflammation, reduce oxidation, and stay in reduced, pro-gestation pathway.

This protocol is especially effective in helping reverse:

- Crohn's

- SIBO

- Candida, GERD or helicobacter infection

- Skin problems

- Eating Disorders

- Hormone imbalances

- Obesity

- Infertility

- Hashimotos

Dr. Jack will outline the fundamentals of this protocol and give us all very specific instructions on how to tweak our diets to achieve optimal results. We've jam-packed this webinar with a LOT of information you can use *right now* to fast-track you to optimal!

3. Alright... time to connvince my husband we need to buy a membership and listen to this (and prior) webinars. Sounds great! I think I should have this info!

4. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Did I miss something? When is the Webinar ?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It will be released after we edited it......and then follow it a Q & A live

6. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Thanks!!! Can't wait!

7. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Wow... great news!!! Can't wait. Thanks.

8. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Will this be available to buy a one-time ticket for, as past webinars have been? I'd definitely be interested.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.......unless members fill up the slots first. Last webinar they did just that.

10. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Last webinar I was able to buy a one-time ticket. I'm a site member, just not a paying-by-the-month member.

11. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

This is the big one I have been waiting for!!!!! Or, at least my gut wants it badly!

12. angieonthegogo

angieonthegogo New Member

Ok, I'm going to have to start saving for this. After my labs...I'm gonna need it.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not sure when she is gong live with it.

14. Will I get the link in my inbox? Nothing yet and I registered this afternoon.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

registered for what Jodi? If you registered you got an email according to misty sitting here next to me.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I just sent it to you on FB........

18. Guest

Guest Guest

19. Guest

Guest Guest