1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Just an opinion plis

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Erik, May 26, 2015.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

Hey i just want to know... is there any real hope?? what does jack mean with the weakness of the magnetic field??? will in the future exist any way of countering this lack of magnetic field?? or are we doomed to slow extinction. I just want some hope, every time i see worst things pls. Im studying an carrying a not so happy life. But i dont want to be hopelesss. I mean, if the magnetic field slows even more, and EMFs go higher... is there something we can do in the future to still sleep and regenrate well??'( like living underwater or creating artificial magnetic fields to replace the earth`s)??? is that possible??' thanks.......

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How does magnetism increase? There are only two ways: lower temps (Curie temp) or loss of electrons. So when you are LR = higher temp. Loss electrons has many hundred etiologies. Blue light and nnEMF are todays most common ways.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
    Erik likes this.
  3. Erik

Erik New Member

Is the magnetic field stronger in the underground????

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.............