1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

June 2016 webinar will be released Monday AM.

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What is it about? This picture covers it.

[​IMG]

A plasma of 30 million volts interacting with light that is being diffused by water droplets.

2. IT is amazing! I am halfway through and stopped it, as I was so excited to call my collegue. He is 63 now and sarcopenia runs in his family ( all very tall with stick figure legs and arms the older they get). Around 55 his memory declined a little so we were all a little worried, but in the last years it got much better, I must say( he applies all our quantum principles).
    His father recently died with age 96 surprisingly (very alert and healthy) after not recovering from a hip fracture. His mother 87 and equally agile!
    What you say in the webinar is so spot on for this family!!!
    So I had to bring my collegue the good news about his epigenetic advantage , as he became worried about his decreasing muscle mass...

rlee314 and Joe Gavin like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This webinar is just the first step on the realization of what April and May 2016 really mean life and mitochondria are capable of.

[​IMG]

4. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Reading up on role of calcium ions in muscles
    Calcium's Role in Mechanotransduction during Muscle Development

very comprehensive paper that touches on many of the points in the webinar. emfs, apoptosis, tensgrity, fast vs slow twitch

ironic my mother has super high calcium and crp levels, regularly goes to the gym, surrounded by 8 wifi signals and now has 'unknown' condition causing muscular pain in various muscles.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Thank you for discussing sarcopenia in this webinar, Jack. Have a happy solstice!

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I will........in Mexico with no distractions

lilly antic and lohd2015 like this.