1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Juicing?

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by MeghanK, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

I agree with many of the thoughts both pros and cons here on this tread regarding Juicing. I think there is a time for it medicinally like fasting. I believe that each person has a unique system that has many factors that are also moving targets.

Green veggie juicing limiting the higher sugar foods like carrots and beets helped me when I was recovering from cancer treatment and a resulting blood clot.
    All may fall into the 'Slipping from the Pond' theory of food as not as important as light or as the the microbiome we got from our mothers or microbiome we get from our environment and others around us.
    Nourish Vermont 2018 | Jeff Leach | Slipping from the Pond,
    Of course that is there and we are where ever we are in the world. Environment must matter as do many other factors plus our light, water and magnetism and perhaps the most important is what we believe and the mind body connection.

I do however believe there are absolute truths but there are many other factors as well and they are often fluctuating ones adding to the complexity....

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Wise words indeed.

The health and healing field is just as full of 'religiously devoted' fanatics/zealots/believers as any other controversial human endeavor-- from diet (oh boy!) to exercise to light to energy healing, etc etc. No wonder there are so many simple, fixated solutions offered for our health challenges. Reality unfortunately is not black and white, or one size fits all.

I think you hit the nail on the head when you suggest that the truth in this phenomenal world (veiled of course by maya) has many facets and it is our task to unravel false appearances and get to the heart of the matter. It is a life-long journey, no?

Martha Ray likes this.
  3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Melanie Procter used tropical fruit juice (I think) to heal her eyesight, but she lives in Thailand & I think it was after a consult with Jack

4. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

Yes, a life long journey.
    Ditto... I agree with you and your words are confirming.

5. Martha Ray

Martha Ray Martha Ray

I went to the Omega Juicer site today for a Labor Day Sale but ha cleaning brushes not even discounted and I think my Brave Browser did not allow my post anyway. Thought I'd share here.... I looked up the current model of my 8006 juicer.
    https://omegajuicers.com/collection...-ultimate-masticating-nutrition-system-juicer

II just tried to post this review on my 8006 Omega Juicer .. New one, J8006HDS Ultimate Juicer and Nutrition System is still $299.95

---------------------------------------------
    "I love juicing and my older 8006 but learned the hard way to do juicing correctly with mostly low -glycemic fruits and veggies and not go overboard. Get educated about nutrition and juice for health not gluttony entertainment. The 8006 is as good as any juicer and better than most for a price that won't break the bank! I am using mine weekly or monthly for 11 years and those early years were infusions of life when I was at death's door. But I did go on to experience some juicing dangers ...like Oxalate, and Candida rashes from too much sugar. I suggest if someone is new to juicing to start low and go slow. Juicing is a a sugar hit even with the lowest glycemic lowest carb green veggies. Learn some great tips at CureZone...google "Juicing CureZone' and look for a result from CureZone.org One link to short CureZone article, as of 9 6 20 is https://www.curezone.org/faq/q.asp?a=12,109,1076&q=42

I juice less now 4-6 oz 1 or 2 times a week and I juice and drink at once in 'seconds' not 'minutes'. Clean up later. BTW this juicer has a been easy to clean and as I mentioned I still love it after 11 years!!! Omega builds these with quality...a rare find today.

For those seeking health: I had a concern about another review posted here ........that 'No colds for Me' recipe... of carrots, apples, oranges etc. being way too much of a sugar hit for most people.... drinking too much...too often of that recipe in my opinion would promote cancer, candida and or diabetes. I also think the best advice encourages to use all real unprocessed, fresh, organic, seasonal and local ingredients. If drinking this in the wintertime up north one would be setting themselves up for a body shocking mismatch per Dr. Jack Kruse. Dr. Kruse is one cutting edge health educator way ahead of his time.

I am serious, careful and detailed because I've made a lot of mistakes recovering my health....and because of the things I've suffered. I'm not meaning to be a 'kill joy' with all my details and will share that our family enjoys making a desert of organic frozen bananas alternated with frozen berries in our juicer with the sorbet attachment....nothing else...no sugar added This makes a great occasional treat!
    By grace our bodies can recover from a shock from time to time.
    Blessed is the man that condemns not himself for the things he allows. Romans 14:22"
    ------------------------------------------------