1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

J's Optimal Journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by _J_, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Hey J - I'm new, and I really appreciate your n=1 (protocols)! Very helpful for me to remember all the different suggestions and especially categorizing them.

_J_ likes this.
  2. _J_

_J_ New Member

Thanks Tracey aka Mouse Bandit! Took a peek at your blog. Incredible overcoming of adversity. I admire you. You have a unique perspective as I don't think many people would look towards remote living. Wish you the best and I will keep an eye out for your blog on the forums

3. _J_

_J_ New Member

Listening to the June 2016 Q&A Webinar, and Jack mentions a Jim Al-Khalili documentary on quantum/proton tunneling from the BBC. I think I have the correct doco (sorry Australian term!), and currently watching it: -

On my travels through internet land, I came across 2 articles, curiously involving the same fellow (K Tsubota)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4734149/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5473809/citedby/

At a high level, some of the concepts and terms are what I have learned along my time being a JK member, and it's great to be able to recognize the discussion and form some basic opinions on the content :)

He has an interesting list of publications too (reference for my future self): -
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Tsubota K[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=28649427

I wonder if buying a GDV camera would be a useful tool for the future. I am willing to bet that everyone would be interested to know how much UV/IR light they have captured in their body, and it would be a great way to engage with others in my group. I need to do a bit of research on units, effectiveness and cost on this topic.

One curious, and rather pleasant sensation I have, is when I suddenly get tingling and goosebumps on occasion when I walk into the sunlight with some skin showing. It can happen at the beach, or at lunch, and is generally when in the full sun. I don't feel cold, and I am aware that mito will shrink the respiratory proteins when they release Infra red. Why it happens, or if for some specific reason, I don't know other than I feel it is connected with the sunlight. If for a specific reason, then my hunch would be that the mito are triggering a cascade to optimise the quantum yield of the UV... now that's a mouthful I wouldn't have said about 9 months ago! :D

caroline likes this.
  4. _J_

_J_ New Member

Part 2, which I think contains the proton tunneling aspect mentioned