1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

J's Optimal Journey

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by _J_, Feb 4, 2019.

1. _J_

_J_ New Member

I knew there was more to it! Next challenge then, find some natural oysters and go native! :)

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

dipping in the Pacific in the winter time is completely awesome ....absolutely the best!

One of the guys here takes a fishing rod in with him and catches supper while he is at it! multi tasking to the max!

Always remember the Three legged stool.........

Amber Ament, drezy and _J_ like this.
  3. _J_

_J_ New Member

I'd like to try that ... would raise a few eyebrows carrying a flapping flounder onto the early morning commuter ferry!

drezy and caroline like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

LOL! what would be better is eating it raw! You have heard about Inger's MHS haven't you??????

Look it up and get back to me.....

drezy likes this.
  5. Laura C

Laura C New Member

What the hell is a creamy oyster? LOL, here in Wisconsin we have two choices too. Frozen or frozen at $15.95 lb. Because I dislike having so many choices, I have to choose to move somewhere more south to get not so frozen oysters. I slurp about 3 slippery raw oysters and cook up some pork belly for breakfast. One of these days, I need to add something to them. Anyone got a good horseradish recipe? Haha! Welcome to the forums! I look forward to reading more about your seafood adventures.

6. _J_

_J_ New Member

OMG! Wow. Just Wow. I admire her dedication. I am not ... quite there yet :)

7. _J_

_J_ New Member

I am such a novice for oysters, but will order 6 of both types and put them to the "insert-equivalent-mollusc-pepsi" challenge and report back! :)

Don't know about horseradish, but what about wasabi + splash of soy ? Hmm... I think I just offended oyster lovers worldwide

Laura C likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

surprisingly easy to do.......

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

my fave ....litely grilled with a bit of melted butter and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese

_J_ likes this.
  10. _J_

_J_ New Member

If you could travel backwards in time and visit the 8 year old that you used to be, I wonder what their reaction would be if you told them "tonight, you will be excited about sleeping on a new mattress!"

The magnetico arrived today, and it will be interesting to try it out... I have read other people's experiences, and I hope it adds a nudge on the needle in the right direction.

I still wonder if I shouldn't have spent the money on a retro millennium falcon, x-wing, and death star replica though; I know what the me-as-an-8-year-old would reply :)

Amber Ament and caroline like this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

waiting for feedback on you new magnetico.......

drezy likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

He's still sleeping like Becker's salamander!

caroline and _J_ like this.
  13. _J_

_J_ New Member

Magnetico: Days 1-5:

Very interesting. I felt a definite physical reaction to the Magnetico.

I slept deeply and quite long from night #1, although I felt a little unsettled at times too. I woke an extra time or two per night to visit the loo, yet had no difficulties in falling back to sleep. I felt quite tired during the daytime, more so than I would usually. By day 3-4, I felt the faintest hints of an ache, and potential virus, which never materialized. By day 5, I feel like I have been having good quality sleep, and the fatigue from earlier on seems fading. Some fairly vivid dreams. Don't worry, I won't describe them here, although it felt like I was watching a movie unfold at times!

Some of the physical effects of days 1-5 remind me of the effects of a 3mg Melatonin supplement.

I recall what Jack mentioned during one of his free youtubes, and that the magnetic field increases at nighttime. I presume this is because the cosmic rays and solar winds are being buffeted by the magnetosphere during the day, and once on the dark side of the planet, the magnetosphere springs back. I began to wonder whether magnetism could also be a signalling mechanism for Melatonin too, much like light (but only in reverse) ? As light fades/magnetism increases, Melatonin production is increased. Perhaps both combine to increase the natural production ? Or perhaps the magnetism makes the dosage more effective ? I am only guessing really. I still need to read Becker's work, although I am not sure he covers this specific point

I attribute most of days 1-5 as a readjustment to a magnetic field. On the virus/aching and unsettled nature of the sleep, I believe that it may be an additional process of detoxification, although I admit I haven't researched the mechanics of this.

Curiously, my +1 felt similar effects to me. I am not sure if that technically makes it an n=2, but I am looking forward to seeing how the effects change over the next few weeks...

caroline likes this.
  14. _J_

_J_ New Member

after trying to sleep in the "lizard" pose for several hours, I realised that ...

#1 I am not that flexible and don't bend that way!
    #2 you are referring to 'The Body Electric', not some tantric yoga position!

;)

drezy and caroline like this.
  15. _J_

_J_ New Member

I had engaged with my son's primary school as they begin their journey installing wifi and multiple chromebooks for all students. My request, to consider a wired connection instead of wifi. A P&T meeting and several emails, in trying to put the precautionary case forward. The refusal was polite, but final. Wifi was not a danger. Wifi was the possibility of making future careers, and education for the 21st century.

Had my "touch" been too self-serving ? Was I looking for vindication in my perspective in others ?

Perhaps in some measure I hoped to "rattle the bars"; to wake others and warn them of the dangers. Ultimately, my thoughts turn to self-preservation, and for the future that we all inherit.

I know that I cannot help others, that they have to help themselves. Today though, I felt as if I missed an opportunity to make a difference. That is my answer to Jack's question - what touch would you see take action in the world today.

caroline likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

tough....

17. _J_

_J_ New Member

Imagine my surprise, when I went to collect my 2 year old from daycare, and he brings me a book to read - "Quantum Physics for Babies"

After researching many hours on the JK website, and webinars, I felt up for the challenge. Unfortunately, by page 6 I was already in over my head, as it seems there are too many things I do not know yet about quantum electron properties.

They say that you should always aspire for your children to exceed you. I just wasn't prepared for it to happen so soon! :)
    20190321_172552.jpg

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

interesting.....

19. _J_

_J_ New Member

My current N=1 (protocols)

On light:
    - morning sunrise pretty much every morning. My revenge for sleepless baby nights is opening all the blinds to wake the kids at the same time
    - most mornings, 6x minutes of red light on platinum bio 600 (660nm + 850nm)
    - work from home 1x day a week, which allows me to work with open windows (direct sunlight) for a few hours in the morning
    - cycle/swim/ferry allows me minimum of 1 hour in sunlight 4 commutes a week
    - lunchtime outside, sitting in sunlight for 20 minutes
    - in office, 2-3 sun breaks for 10 minutes during the afternoon
    - when exercising 2-3 times a week, outside in sunlight
    - daytime blue blockers for PC/phone, nighttime blue/green blockers
    - early morning sun gazing, general direction sun gazing during sunnier times of day
    - incandescent lights/beeswax candles at dusk/early evening
    - early lights out/in bed by 9-10
    - no sunscreen, no sunglasses
    - weekends spent outdoors as much as possible, preferably beach/grounded

On water:
    - most mornings, swim for 5-10 minutes in pacific
    - if not swimming, end morning shower with cold shower for several minutes CT
    - drink RO water, vortexed through a magnetic device to structure as much as possible
    - never fluoride, use non-fluoridated toothpaste, cook with spring water/RO if required

On magnetism:
    - sleep on a magnetico (10 gauss), which doubled my deep sleep length (tested by an oura ring which has now been binned)
    - magnetic water vortexer

On CT:
    - CT at least once a day, either pacific or cold shower (tried cold bath with ice, was fine with it but find cold showers more invigorating, and easier to execute)
    - outside on ferry for commute in shorts/t-shirts (keeps it a bit cold after doing the morning swim)
    - 20 secs cold garden showers between exercise sets while in sunlight, getting UV after CT

On diet/food:
    - high O3 seafood minimum 1x day
    - low carb, good fats + veg
    - seasonal summer fruits
    - BAB 3-4 times a week, else intermittent fasting through breakfast until lunch
    - 1x coffee + ghee per day (morning), MCT oil during spring-autumn only
    - 1x yerba mate/guyuasua tea a week instead of coffee
    - every few weeks, will do a 5 day full keto eating
    - trying to do seasonal approach, not looking forward to saying "bye-bye" to coconut oil cooking over winter, but "hello" ghee

On supplements:
    - bought a lot earlier on, but these days do not really use
    - sporadically tried 25mg DHEA a day for a few weeks, but generally stop because I feel an initial improvement followed by feeling flat after a few weeks
    - Magnesium citrate 150mg at night
    - Polyphenols (turmeric or RealReds phytonutrient blend) at night
    - 4 squares of 85mg Lindt dark chocolate at night - this supplement is an easy one to take!

On EMF:
    - switched phone to 3G network
    - turn off lights + elec at night via breaker
    - wifi turned off, hard wired ethernet if required
    - Trifield TF2 to hunt down EMF

On gains:
    - energy improved
    - mental focus improved
    - acute achilles tendinopathy reversed/healed

On learning:
    - finished EMF series
    - finished Brain & Gut series
    - started Time series
    - To start reading 4th Phase of Water
    - webinar/Q&As for commute + lunch n learn

On alcohol:
    - avoid mon-thurs
    - red wine, couple of glasses fri-sun
    - an occasional beer

On future:
    - waiting for results of 23andme
    - finish Time series, start reading Ubiquination
    - getting ready to leave Sydney when the 5g circus comes to town/Manly

Silliest improvement:
    - Built a lead lined sheet covering for the newly installed electricity meter, only to find out it wasn't a "smart meter"

caroline likes this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

great update .....I like your style J.!

_J_ likes this.