1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Journal for Anna Vargo - Sleep, Irritable Bladder, Sinus, Headaches

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Anna Vargo, Dec 6, 2021.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are looking at your clock A LOT - and I think it may be stressing you out. I usually find if I wake and can't seem to fall back asleep - I get up and have a bit of a walk about and then fall asleep easily.

What kind of a clock is it? Is it electric? A doctor once told us to cover the clock with a towel ...but no clock would be better!

I assume that you have all electronics out of your bedroom?

Anna Vargo likes this.
  2. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

Thank you, Caroline. Yes, you are probably right, I am looking at the time too much. I look at it when I wake up because I want to know how long I've slept. I look at the time using my phone which I have on the red screen in my bathroom. Is that ok? I do have electronics in my room because my office is in my bedroom but I have everything unplugged except my lamp (has a blue blocking light bulb). I also just bought the smart dots to lower the emf given off from my laptop.

caroline likes this.
  3. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

Very true and sad that the income model for healthcare is so high. This is why I took my health into my own hands 5 years ago and sought out people like all of you on this forum. It is a long process of experimenting on oneself but the results have been far better than pills. I have already started educating my kids, nieces, nephews so their generation is smarter and because they will never learn any of this in school.
    I am going to get retested on leptin this week. I will keep you posted. Thank you :thumbsup:

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  4. @Anna Vargo - Your pursuit on the Epi-Palleo path for restoring your Leptin response is a good thing. Here's an article you may find interesting -

CNS Regulation of Glucose Homeostasis: Role of the Leptin-Melanocortin System - Published: 26 May 2020
    upload_2021-12-21_9-59-1.png
    upload_2021-12-21_10-8-38.png
    The regulation of glucose homeostasis by the brain leptin-melanocortin system axis includes MC4R, melanocortin-4 receptors; POMC, proopiomelanocortin; PSA, parasympathetic nervous system activity; PTA, pituitary-thyroid-adrenal axis; SNA, sympathetic nervous system activity.

Bottomline: Leptin exerts an antidiabetic response.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/time-rethink-your-truth-sun-jack-kruse/
    "The leptin-melanocortin system is what was behind the construction of my Leptin Rx blog I wrote 12 years ago."​

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
    Anna Vargo likes this.
  5. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

An anti-diabetic response is what I've needed for 30 years. I have a long way to go.

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In Spectracell check:
    upload_2021-12-22_8-58-6.png

For long time I had a problem to move my chromium.
    Actually, still have it. But at least what I have moves needle.
    I use BodyBio Chromium drops.
    Now 40 drops/day, that dose size will be tested on my next spectracell.

If there is a better way I am all ears.
    upload_2021-12-22_9-6-47.png

[​IMG]

Change that I accomplished within 2 months.
    Long time before @Jack Kruse came to my picture.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
    Anna Vargo likes this.
  7. Ok, so we want to be able to explain things like -> How do our hormones work?

[​IMG]
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?posts/296168

Do we have all the answers yet? -> Not even close

From a biochemical perspective we are like "Flat-Earth" thinkers still stuck in 100 year old mentality about Quantum Physics & Biology. It is my hope, we will be able to engage the mind of Dr. @Jack Kruse to think beyond the current paradigm. He has done a great job so far!

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...is-it-wrapped-in-our-human-environment.25380/
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...entality-about-quantum-physics-biology.26715/

8. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

Wow, you know your numbers. Chromium solved your insulin problem? Very interesting.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Post your Spectracell results.

Anna Vargo likes this.