1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Journal for Anna Vargo - Sleep, Irritable Bladder, Sinus, Headaches

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Anna Vargo, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

E3?

2. On https://jackkruse.com/practitioner-directory/ is a list of Dr. @Jack Kruse "approved" practitioners most all do tele-medicine.
    However, I just noticed this list is missing a few:

Dr. Courtney Hunt, OB-GYN
    [​IMG]
    Dr. Hunt, MD, FACOG, practiced obstetrics and gynecology for 15 years before stopping obstetrics to pursue her interest in functional medicine and nutritional genetics. She now focuses on a healing, proactive approach that provides long-term solutions and gets to the root cause to heal chronic illness, with integrative protocols to address a variety of illnesses. She works with both men and women to improve energy, cognition, and hormonal balance.

To work with Dr. Hunt, visit: https://www.courtneyhuntmd.com...
    Instagram: @courtneyhuntmd

Dr. Leland Stillman, Integrative Medicine
    [​IMG]
    Dr. Leland Stillman, MD, practices natural and functional medicine with a systematic approach that addresses all aspects of diet, lifestyle, mindset, and environment, to help people achieve optimal health and their highest potential. He takes the best of many disciplines and therapeutic modalities and works with you to develop a comprehensive plan to achieve your health and performance goals. He works with patients all over the world.

To work with Dr. Stillman, visit: https://stillmanmd.com/
    Twitter: @StillmanMD
    Facebook: @StillmanMD
    Instagram: @StillmanMD

Dr. Michael Twyman, Cardiology
    [​IMG]
    Dr. Michael Twyman MD practices general cardiology but is also specialized in integrative medicine with a focus on getting to the root cause of your conditions. He is an expert in heart attack and stroke prevention. In 2017 he discovered “biohacking” and has been using this modality of health optimization to help patients make incremental changes to their lifestyle and environment to improve their heart health and overall health over time, including photobiomodulation.

To work with Dr. Twyman, visit: http://www.apollocardiology.com
    Instagram: @drtwyman
    Twitter: @michaeltwymanmd

You can find them on Dr. @Jack Kruse - https://circadianlife.tv/pages/about-our-doctors

ND Hauf, Anna Vargo and JanSz like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

E - Estrogen
    E1 - Estrone
    E2 - Estradiol
    E3 - Estriol

Look it up in the lower right side of this chart.

upload_2021-12-15_13-22-49.png

John Schumacher likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

With Cardiac score equal zero, you can teach me a lot. Please explain how you got there.
    Mine was 2 couple years ago, the recent one was one (1).

Many examples of bad cases are likely cases where cardiac score was in thousands.

If the forces that push jabs are successful, most jabbed will be with ruined blood quality and scared internal surfaces of their cardiovascular system.

Some people want you to have impression that information is highly specialized and apply only to you and definitely not to your next door neighbor.
    And it happens that only they are able to finesse the difference.
    This may actually be true.
    I can't afford that kind of consultant.
    My outlook is more of the veterinarian who have to keep 500 cows healthy (and pregnant asap), cows, pigs and reindeers.

Luckily (for the cows) I am not a doctor. I worry for myself only.
    -------
    Those Spectracell charts (post #13) are applicable to all Homo sapiens, Denisovans and other.
    Many monkeys would benefit too.
    Good veterinarians have a chance to be a better endocrinologist then endo who mostly worry how to sell more insulin to diabetic (so the stay diabetic, and he secures his income).

Anna Vargo and John Schumacher like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Attach complete pdf file to post here.

Anna Vargo likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Mine is low too.
    I use 10mg melatonin right before bed.

At one point I was taking 40 mg, did not feel any difference, so went back to 10.

7. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

I am deeply concerned that you're right about the jabs. Cumulative spike protein build up could not be a good thing.

What is wrong with a 1 or 2 CAC? Maybe you were joking. My understanding is that below 20 is nothing to be concerned about. The fact that you lowered it is amazing. That is hard to do.

My theory for my zero cardiac score is due to my past diet and exercise habits, but I believe there were heavy consequences - hormones tanked. Very low fat destroyed my hormone signaling and probably my Vitamin D status (good now). Not a good idea if you're trying to prevent Alzheimer's. For 35 years I ate a very low fat diet and mostly whole foods. I exercised 1.5 hours every day mostly cardio. It was excessive. Now, I walk in nature, lift and occasionally I sprint. I think the main thing was avoiding seed oils but that is just my opinion.

JanSz and John Schumacher like this.
  8. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

I know people taking that much so it doesn't surprise me. I was taking some melatonin (2-5 mg) and it seemed to help a little but I have been watching Dr. Kruse's videos and he said it's not a good idea to be taking melatonin. What's your opinion? Maybe he has changed his tune on it?

JanSz likes this.
  9. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

I will scan it and post it when I can. Stay tuned.

JanSz likes this.
  10. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

Wow, lots of information here, thank you. I will study it.

11. Penny

Penny New Member

Where do you live? Like, northern latitude or southern? Like do you get heavy sunshine or not so much? Stress/blue light/wifi will elevate cortisol which will elevate your blood sugar... so, your environment alone could be doing you in - you need 4 hours of complete darkness to make melatonin and to turn off the insulin pump... how is your sense of smell/taste? I.e. how is your zinc level? If you are in a big city, you are just spinning your wheels - Are you good about no blue light at night and seeing the sunrise/sunset? Tighten up your light - you might consider taking some l-serine and magnesium before bed and maybe a P5P if your zinc is low - I have had amazing luck with oysters as my last meal of the day - consider all the signalling that goes on starting at the brain - you won't even make it to the pituitary to make melatonin if your cell membranes don't have enough DHA - oysters have the perfect ratio of fat/protein plus 200% of the DV of zinc to make sleep wonderful - also, if you are doing caffeine - you are screwing up sleep... how do I know that? :) Too much protein at the end of the day is also a fail - always eat protein outside for the UV light - breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a popper:) I find bone broth is pretty good at taming inflammation at the end of the day also:) Cheers!

ND Hauf and Anna Vargo like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Penny - I think you eat canned oysters? Do you just eat them out of the can? plain?

Anna Vargo likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do not disagree with Jack. Jack is always about #1 choices.
    Taking melatonin is my second best choice.

Anna Vargo likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-12-16_8-52-25.png

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2021-12-16_12-58-56.png

View attachment 20090
    upload_2021-12-16_13-44-23.png

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    Anna Vargo likes this.
  16. As you know, this presentation concerns those who have had "naturally" immunity, whom have anti-bodies from "catching" the COVID infection and had symptoms.

We know from the hundreds of CDC and DOD funded patents, the development of the Corona virus for humans has its genesis in the development and transmission of "as deadly possible" cancer agent which would quickly spread and activate within humans.

So we are surprised to see an impact study on the "Lasting Effects of Long COVID on Hormone Health"?

The question maybe if you are one of these poor unfortunate souls -> What the hell can you do about it?

17. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

Thanks for your input. I live in Ohio, not much sun this time of year but I am outside three or four times a day rain or shine walking the dogs. I also take a 6 mile walk in the morning to catch the sunrise and wake up. About three months ago I started morning sunrise walks and just started grounding for about 30 minutes a day. I love oysters but never thought about having them at the end of the day. I will give it a try. My zinc levels have always been normal and taste and smell are fine but wouldn't hurt to try. Blue light - I have made many adjustments in the last few months and notice I fall asleep faster and earlier so there is hope things are getting better. I still wake up 1-2 times a night and usually fall back asleep unless it is after 3 am, then I struggle to fall back asleep. Blue Light- I could always do better but I am in a constant tiny battle with my husband who doesn't like how dark I've made the house. He is getting better and noticing the calming effect of less blue light. As you know, these things take time. As far as caffeine, I gave it up 6 months ago and definitely noticed better sleep when I gave it up. I wasn't having much caffeine but apparently I am a slow metabolizer of caffeine because a 1/2 cup of caffeine was affecting me. Now I have 1.5 c of decaffeinated coffee first thing in the morning and I would be surprised if that little bit of caffeine in decaf would affect me. Thanks again!

18. Anna Vargo

Anna Vargo New Member

Interesting, and good point about the melatonin. I will listen. I do remember reading something about this from this website: niacincurescovid.com/. Basically Niacin and melatonin (and more depending on patient) for either adverse events from the shot or LT covid.

19. Penny

Penny New Member

Gross! I put hot sauce, crushed garlic (2 TBl), turmeric, black pepper, natto, salt and lemon juice - it is still disgusting with all that stuff - then concurrently I eat Kalamata olives (around 6) to kill the taste - I chase it with cashews - and 4-6oz of Malbec... it's harder and harder to stare down these oyster cans:)

Someone posted a devil's egg recipe using the canned oysters that sounded better - and most other recipes contain dairy - which kills stomach acid, which kills the absorption of zinc in the oysters - if you can put them on some sort of cracker/chip, with hot sauce, they actually taste great:) That's how I got the first 1600 cans down:) Then I realized, blue corn tortillas are probably a fail:)

But, man does it help sleep - even better if you use a bone broth with it - the reason I use canned is I can eat a dozen for between 3-4 dollars and oysters around here are $1.50 apiece... I did splurge one day and grilled them with garlic and parm cheese - like they do in New Orleans - divine!

Raw is impossible for me...:)

Anna Vargo likes this.
  20. Penny

Penny New Member

As long as you can fall back asleep - I wouldn't even worry about it - especially if you feel rested in the morning - doing a 6 mile hike every morning tells me you're in fabulous shape:)

What was clear as mud about my reply to you was that DHA was required for Andi Diuretic Hormone to be released from the pituitary - so, if you are peeing at night, that didn't work... :) I find progesterone helps me sleep also - if you take your DHEA and vitamin d and both are low, then you are not making any hormones in between that - something like DHEA cream or pregnenalone might help you - but you seem to have that under control - if you are in a highly populated area, you are also getting inundated with everyone's wifi - has 5G hit town yet? And like that... just do the best you can...

As far as melatonin goes, if you take it, do not expose your eyes to blue light or your retina will thin out - it is your body's main antioxidant, surpassing glutathione even -

Anna Vargo likes this.