1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Josh's Optimal Journal (Surprising Blood Work)

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by JPrime, May 13, 2019.

1. JPrime

JPrime New Member

Maternal Haplogroup =
    U5b2c
    https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/u-5b/about/results

According to this U5b2c "has an age estimate of about 15,000 years based on 20 FMS samples. It has been found exclusively in western Europe. There is a one U5b2c* person with ancestry in Ireland."

This is interesting, because I do seem to tan pretty well if I get enough sun exposure. Would that not be indicative of living in a warmer area?

I have gotten more strict with AM sunlight and blocking blue at night and I've noticed a big difference. I wear a RaOptics daytime pair and a Dewalt Red Laser Enhancement pair at night. I've fixed some of my sleep problems - I can now fall asleep easily and wake up at 6 am. However, I believe I may have obstructive sleep apnea or narcolepsy. Is it worth the time to get a sleep study done? It would certainly explain a lot. I can sleep 8 hours on paper but I always wake up before 8 hours, and go back to sleep. It is 8 hours on paper but I never truly feel refreshed, I'm very fatigued at work. I am actually most fatigued when I am down in the lab, with more electronic equipment. I always feel instant relief when I step out of the building.

I've also always had ringing ears and ear wax buildup problems (no loud music or concerts)
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/tinnitus-what-does-it-imply.17727/

IN FACT, at work I heard some other people complain they are starting to get ringing ears! My work = very bad emf environment!

I have read Jack's patreon post on obstructive sleep apnea, which sort of blew my mind a bit. I've thought of obstructive sleep apnea as a result of improper facial development, a theory laid out in the book Jaws by Sandra Kahn.

I have some basic lab work (it was free). Results are taken exactly 1 year apart. During some of that time I switched to a more meat and fat based diet but...it doesn't seem to be a good idea. It looks like I'm super dehydrated. During this time, I was also eating organ meats, bone marrow, etc I did not stick to muscle meat. I also had trouble with bile production and got fatty stool. I can't seem to eat a lot of rendered fats either without getting extreme nausea. ALSO, coconut oil is a killer. JUST SNIFFING coconut oil = instant killer nausea and disgust! I just can't do it. As crazy as it sounds, even without any coconut oil in my place for weeks, all I had to do was think about that memory and BAM instant nausea again! Crazy stuff. Also I've noticed more pains around both the left and right side of the abdomen, which is certainly not a good sign (gallbladder problem)?

Creatine = .95 mg/dL
    BUN = 12 mg/dL
    BUN/Creatine Ratio = 13 Bad ratio before more meats and fat
    Cholesterol, Total = 130 mg/dL
    Triglycerides = 43 mg/dL
    HDL = 57 mg/dL
    VLDL = 9 mg/dL
    LDL = 64 mg/dL Super low LDL, yikes!
    Glucose = 91 mg/dL
    Uric Acid = 5.9 mg/dL
    Blood Pressure = 131/81 (high)

2019 is crazy results, keep in mind more meats and fat
    Creatine = .82 mg/dL
    BUN = 19 mg/dL
    BUN/Creatine Ratio = 23!!!! YIKES, this is outside the ref range
    Cholesterol, Total = 119 mg/dL WHY SO LOW?
    Triglycerides = 39 mg/dL
    HDL = 65 mg/dL I imagine this is a good thing..improved HDL means better liver function from what I've read.
    VLDL = 8 mg/dL
    LDL = 46 mg/dL Seriously? Don't most people complain of a higher LDL eating more meats and fats? At LDL that low, is it not a genetic disorder? Is anyone familiar with 7-dehydrocholesterol reductase? Could I just have genetically low LDL? Or am I going to get cancer soon?
    Glucose = 75 mg/dL
    Uric Acid = 7.6 mg/dL
    Blood Pressure = 135/78 (high)

https://jackkruse.com/emf-rx-the-top-ten-emf-faqs/

#4 is huge. Patients who have a low volume or dehydrated state often “self-medicate” by naturally gravitating toward a higher-sodium diet (pickles and saurkraut, and kombucha) and by dramatically increasing their water intake.

Yep...that's exactly what I did

Advanced symptoms are seen in adrenal fatigue or severe hypothyroidism cases and include: constipation, muscle cramps, lightheadedness, dizziness or vertigo, feelings of anxiety or panic (not mentally induced),tachycardia (rapid heart rate) or bradycardia (slow heart rate), hypotension and orthostatic hypotension sometimes resulting in syncope. Other symptoms often associated with dysautonomia include: headaches, pallor, malaise, facial flushing, constipation or diarrhea, nausea, acid reflux, visual disturbances, numbness, nerve pain, trouble breathing, chest pains, loss of consciousness and seizures.

I've had calf muscle cramps ever since a teenager, and they are usually the painful charlie horses after waking up in the morning. I believe I have adrenal problems (lots of brown spots on my back, which is apparently an obvious sign). I also believe I have acid reflux.

Or perhaps it is just the huge indoors living. This winter was one of the worst.

https://www.facebook.com/drjackkrus...ue-to-purine-biosynthesis-i/2502890236441982/

Something else I want to mention - I am the only one at work who constantly experiences electric shocks...always after getting up out of my chair. Many of them had been extremely painful. My co workers think I'm crazy, as they don't experience it. Also, after getting out of my car (but only when going to work or going home) I get a nice shock. So I've got a crazy positive charge or what?

GENERAL UPDATE FROM MY INTRO POST

I believe trying raw dairy gave my some sort of SIBO. I no longer have constant bloating and indigestion but I usually pass gas right after eating protein. I no longer drink dairy. I also found out MY MOTHER had problems with candida overgrowth..and she told me she would get shocked a lot to...so I'm assuming we are just way more sensitive to the environment then some people.

I'm considering pursuing entrepreneurship while I'm still young. The best solution would be freeing myself of the 9 to 5. Would really like to see what would happen to my candida if I spent 2 months away for city life. I've got a nice cash stockpile for a young guy since I've always been such a good saver, but it's not like I can just go retire...you need a HUGE stockpile for that, and it's going to take to long. I've been crunching the numbers it's just not going to happen unless I got a 9 to 5 with a way higher salary.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When results like this vary it tells me one of a few things.......the environment is bad, the labs were sent to a lab that required a plane flight, or the labs instruments are not calibrated often.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

JPrime likes this.