1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Josh's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Apr 22, 2014.

1. its true that not having 100% efficiency in a modern world makes it harder
    i have always thrived in cold and felt ok in warm...but found it boring w no changes :p
    felt pretty good in jamaica but was over the food in like 4 days

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  2. AUstralia would be alright down south if it werent for daylight saving time screwing the rhythms...this year that hit me particularly hard with the extension of that period

3. mind you besides this adrenal thing i think my redox is actually pretty good...this to me seems like an isolated adrenal axis issue, and appears to make sense given my epigenetic switches and history...some might disagree if they took my case based only on labs

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Igf-1 = 22
    #1, what method was used when analyzing IGF-1 ? (should be RIA)
    #2, dr Hertoghe posts different laboratory range, (15-65) nmol/L
    #3, when zero to 33 nmol/L likely deficient
    #4, optimal (39-46) nmol/L
    #5, essential to test IGFBP3
    #6, optimal IGFBP3=75 nmol/L
    #7, high IGFBP3 reduces bioavailable IGF-1

////

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For long time I was using
    400mg/day DHEA
    900mg/day Pregnenolone

You can pre-order say yearly supply of above and have it waiting for you in USA.

400mg/day=4pills/day=~25 bottles of 100mg pills -->
    or 50 bottles of 50mg pills

900mg/day=6 pills/day=~37 bottles of 150mg pills

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Extension-Vegetarian-Capsules-Count/dp/B00AVNT0RA/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1432996091&sr=1-1&keywords=Life Extension DHEA Vegetarian Capsules, 100 Mg, 60 Count
    Life Extension DHEA Vegetarian Capsules, 100 Mg, 60 Count from Life Extension
    Price: $15.50

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Extension-Dehydroepiandrosterone-Capsules-60-Count/dp/B000GTBLW6/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1432997156&sr=1-1&keywords=life+extension+dhea+50+mg
    Life Extension, DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) 50 Mg, Capsules, 60-Count from Life Extension
    Price: $13.29

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000KII7CU/ref=dp_olp_new_pads?ie=UTF8&condition=new
    NutriCology Pregnenolone 150 -- 60 Tablets from Nutricology

$28.99 + $4.99 shipping

6. I was thinking this but was unsure if bringing back to Australia will pose customs issues, when ordering on herb it is disallowed to be put in the cart because of restrictions
    Perhaps usa prescription will help

7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Godammit Abott. If you're going to take away medicare subsidies, then at least let us pay for whatever the fuck medical stuff we want o_O

8. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

if you're in Australia - a place with very little nnEMF is the town of Coober Pedy. All homes and buildings are underground. Very interesting mineral mix in the soil too. This where most of the opals in the world are found.

9. @Jill1 if you've ever been there you'd know it is not a good place to live

Jude likes this.
  10. Maybe I'll put it in magnesium bottles

11. DHEA not allowed in Canada

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  12. Jude

Jude Gold

A valid Dr's prescription to prove to customs it's all legal?

13. fucking commonwealth...

Shijin13 likes this.
  14. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

Takes about 48 hours to get a permit from the Gov.

Copied this from the Gov Website:

You will need to obtain a permit before entering Australia. To apply for a permit you need to provide the Office of Chemical Safety and Environmental Health with a signed letter on official letterhead from your prescribing doctor, detailing:
    • Prescribing doctors name
    • Prescribing doctors address, telephone, fax and email contact details
    • Patient’s full name and date of birth
    • Name of medicine, including active drug substance
    • Strength of medicine
    • Dosage regime
    • A statement that the named patient has been prescribed the specified medicine to treat an ongoing medical condition.
    You should also provide:
    • your planned arrival and departure dates in Australia and the country/s you are travelling from and returning to
    • your full contact details
    Requests for permits can be sent to the Office of Chemical Safety and Environmental Health.
    OCSEH contact details
    Fax 02 6289 2500
    Email tmu@health.gov.au

15. yeah email address no longer exists

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Find out names of
    doctors who did the research
    organizations who founded research
    politicians who supported and signed those laws
    post their
    home addresses