1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Johnny's Journal of Brain Fog

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by JohnnyAZ, Apr 27, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

not a quick fix is it Jonathan ........baby steps and determination on your road to recovery.

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

one small change each day = 365 over a year and then the needle starts moving.

caroline and JohnnyAZ like this.
  3. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Don't.......just get to doing one small change a day and post it here. You need the Hawthorne effect to change.

JohnnyAZ and caroline like this.
  5. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Today is #1 and unfortunately the sun isn’t out and it’s rainy and overcast but we have a stockpile of seafood as the diet starts today. I may have said starts “Monday” but we just got back from some time off and now it’s time to optimize.

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

cloudy days are still very good .....never miss an opportunity to be outside!

May I suggest you change your terminology/mindset from - your "new" diet to your optimal lifestyle choices.

Phosphene and JohnnyAZ like this.
  7. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Lately having a pretty massive issue with indigestion. Trying to figure out what that is all about. It seems to coincide with the fog.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have found lately that vegetables are no Bueno for me ......I may eat a lettuce leaf or two but otherwise ....fat and protein

Maybe for a few days - try a rib eye steak [lots of fat]
    lots of water
    good quality salt - we love Redmonds sea salt
    do you drink coffee? maybe ditch that?

BTW - this is how I eat .....my n=1

JohnnyAZ and drezy like this.
  9. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Interesting...I do always increase vegetable intake when I cut the carbs and grains. I will have to try this method out tomorrow and see.

Also I do drink coffee but only stuff I make at home that I get from as close to equator as I can get that is organic and fair trade. Probably still problematic though.

Do you do just added salt or do you two a specific amount like one teaspoon?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Redmond salt is fantastic ....silly as it sounds - it's not too salty. I just salt to taste. You still eat grains? Did you do the leptin reset?

What is going on in your surroundings? work? has something changed? something new in your house? neighbours?

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

My diet now is more carnivore .....fish, fatty beef, pork, lamb, some eggs and some cheese and a little dark chocolate once in a while.

what is happening in your neighbourhood? 5G?

12. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Let me clarify my statements as I can see the confusion. No I don’t eat grains still. I mean I have made a few slip ups over the last few months but what I meant is that perhaps my diet currently was vegetable heavy.

I don’t think anything has really changed. I have always been nervous about my house and that is why my main focus has been on understanding the material in the webinars and blogs. I have been continuing to research the material on here but forgot to put a few things in place while doing so.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  13. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Magnetic pad is here! Just set it all up with the new mattress. Excited to try it out tonight.

caroline and Phosphene like this.