1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Johnny's Journal of Brain Fog

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by JohnnyAZ, Apr 27, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

It was a great blog. Seems like way more fundamental foundation was on display with some serious entropy lessons going on.

caroline likes this.
  2. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

I am halfway through. Will finish tonight.

Yes I have a 16 year old daughter and 9 year old twins (boy/girl). I want to be around to see them grow old and spend my retirement in the sun with my wife (many years away).

caroline and drezy like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

I got a deeper understanding of what Doc's been saying for a while with the "What nature does not forbid will happen given enough time"

caroline and JohnnyAZ like this.
  4. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Thanks for pointing me to this blog @Jack Kruse. I didn’t understand all of it but I got the gist of it. You suggested I read QT 2 a few weeks ago and I did but I haven’t read #3-6 (still working on the Ubiquination series) but I will read those and reread this one after.

drezy likes this.
  5. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

So i just finished psoriasis QA and blacklight UV bulbs were a huge topic. I am very intrigued by this but now sure of the proper mechanics. It sounds as if Jack uses one all day. Where do I find the proper bulbs? Are all UV bulbs equal? What blog should I go to in order to learn more about this?

I have been doing AM light daily and seeing massive results in my cognition. I work on my computer though and want to get a UV bulb to put behind it and maybe a UV flashlight for when I get up in the middle of the night for the bathroom (still haven’t fixed this issue but I have thrown in salt to help based on advice from a different QA).

6. drezy

drezy Gold

I almost went down this road. There is no UV at night. I'm using red led nightlights in my bathroom, but intend on replacing them with something way closer to IR since there is naturally occurring IR at night.

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  7. EStein

EStein New Member

I thought you were the queen of searches? This was discussed 3 years ago

Jack: You can use a UVA light 13 W or 26 w black bulb

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/best-light-bulb-for-bedroom-at-night.17237/

8. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

caroline likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  10. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

I am always hesitant to buy bulbs cause the wrong ones could cause more damage than using nothing. I found a few UV bulbs and I purchased those. I will try to find some IR ones now.

The bulb you mention is IR right?

caroline likes this.
  11. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

So I started really making some changes. I get up early every day to spend an hour in the AZ sunrise, I eat shrimp (I don’t like a lot of seafood but I am trying to expand) 4-6 times a week, and I am using a UVA bulb like explained. I feel amazing. I feel better than I have in years and I feel like I am beating this fog. During the afternoon it may creep up from being in my car or an office so I take time to go in the afternoon sun and drink some water and usually it goes away. So grateful for this site and I really expect to keep getting better and better.

Thanks @Jack Kruse and team!

Jenelle, caroline and drezy like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice update Jonathan........

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  13. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Well in one webinar Jack tells someone to stop trying to understand it and just do the basics and as dopamine rises the understanding will come. Well these webinars and blogs are starting to click and I am understanding them more...no where near the level of many of the other members...but I am catching up and I am feeling good.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    caroline and drezy like this.
  14. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Life just keeps getting better. I am sleeping better than I ever have in my entire life! UVA bulb at night and a minimum of an hours worth of AZ sun every morning.

Oh and lots of seafood.

caroline likes this.
  15. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Health took a turn for the worse. Brain fog returned along with anxiety. Been running some bio hacks and trying to read the blogs and listen to the webinars to learn more. It is for this reason I have been away.

Is there any information on the idea of sleeping with sound?

16. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

I have regained control of my sleep and I am feeling better. It’s amazing how fast you can decline/recover based on sleep.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

great update Jonathan!

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  18. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Update:

I ordered my Magnetico sleep pad today along with a new mattress. I have had some hiccups in my battle with fog but if I am being totally honest it is my fault...I haven’t been getting enough sun and have not been eating like I should (not bad...just not as good as I could have). My wife and I have a new found commitment to our diet and we begin Monday. I am very excited to try the mattress pad and diet and optimize myself. I have however maintened a good sleep routine and overall feel pretty good most days. The AZ sun is beginning to shine strong again and I expect to feel great Tuesday morning as I sit and watch the sunrise. Still so greatful to Jack, this site, and everyone who has helped.

caroline likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

nice ....

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  20. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

Getting closer every day

caroline likes this.