1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

John from NZ

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Johnny Downunder, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Johnny Downunder

Johnny Downunder New Member

Hi, I am finally recovering after 15 years of various chronic fatigue type problems. The snowball really started rolling when I couldn't recover from a virus back in 1996. Over the years following that, I ran myself down to complete failure and really only started to come aright this year after following a program based on hair tissue mineral analysis. It involved supplements, spring water, coffee enemas, infra-red light saunas, and a very effective form of meditation.

This forum has been great to read and I look forward to incorporating the techniques into my program. I kind of knew what worked and what didn't but now it makes a lot more sense. Thanks Dr Kruse.

Da-mo, caroline and Kimber like this.
  2. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Welcome John, all of those things you did to get better have been talked about here (and so much more).

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Johnny and welcome!

Please start a journal in the journal section .... Dr. Kruse needs context.

Do you have Dr. K's book? The Epi-Paleo RX .....it is a great summary of the first two years of the blogs.

Have you listened to all Dr. K's podcasts? great and fast and easy to understand info.

4. Johnny Downunder

Thanks. I have read the book and I am making my way through the rest.

caroline likes this.
  5. nicld

nicld Gold

Welcome. You have come to a great place.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome John! :)

7. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Welcome John, great to see another Kiwi here.:)

8. margor_j

margor_j New Member

Kia ora!
    im also a kiwi! welcome. this sites been amaze balls for me - life changing, and i have been fully munted and unable to get any help / change, UNTIL i met JKs site! kinda pissed in all my years of searching, it never showed up earlier. anyway, it is what it is!
    also, bulletproof coffee has been life changing! :)

chur
    Margo

9. Johnny Downunder

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

10. Martin

Martin Gold

Welcome, Johnny. This is the place where you will find Natures' answers to what's going on. Your story kinda sounds like a "downunder" version of my story. Nearly six years ago, I believe a virus knocked me down after I'd spent decades building myself up from many problems. The silver lining? The gift of that? I went searching for answers using Nature as my guide and found Dr Kruse.

NSH

caroline and rlee314 like this.
  11. kovita

kovita Gold

welcome and may you find help and fun on this forum!

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Welcome.

13. rlee314

rlee314 Silver

aloha, john!