1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Joe Imbriano

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by kris90, Jan 20, 2019.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

Has anyone heard of Joe Imbriano? I just discovered him recently upon doing some research. He is an amazing dude. He is certain that Autism is an EMF disease (as most are). I stumbled across this video on 5G in which he confirms everything Jack has said (i.e. the California fires, how trees are being removed in 5G areas, talks about 60 GHz frequency affect on Oxygen, etc). He also speaks about fluoride, chemtrails, vaccines (heavy metals), etc.

Thoughts? Would love to see Jack hook up with this guy.

2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you Kris. I just sent this to a few people. It's a good one.

kris90 likes this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

What are your thoughts on taking the iron supplement he mentioned.

4. kris90

kris90 New Member

I didn't really pay much attention to that. I'm sure it might be somewhat helpful, but I'm not much of a supplements guy.

I think we need a higher iron intake in a 5G world though for sure. Eating epi-paleo covers us there (i.e. oysters, offal, etc).

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Me too on the supplements. The iron he mentions is (not sure how to spell it) carbonyl iron. What types of food have this iron. He mentions it at marker number 47.43. He also mentions carbon 60.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019