1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Jimmy Moore - January 2017

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by JoeT, Feb 11, 2017.

1. JoeT

JoeT New Member

I don't follow Jimmy much anymore, but I caught this link of the LC cruise that was held just last month, and his current size really shocked me. I take no pleasure in highlighting this, and I have no idea what is going on in his life or with his hacks; but it is noteworthy considering that he advocates so strongly for a particular diet, and he does so in a rather dogmatic way.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Got to love the blue light behind them...........I dont suspect he will ever get it because he makes his money using blue light. Sad. Nice guy but nutrition dogma destroys innovative ideas within nature and we often don't see things as they naturally are, we tend to perceive things as we see them now. Our lenses can blind us from an obvious truth.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I thought Jimmy had found a lot of success with water fasting? per Dr. Fung?
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Caroline Fung is FOS in my book. I don't trust him at all. Steve Cooksey a former diabetic with a website feels the same. Jimmy is a nice guy is really realy lost. He is now even struggling to deal with Taubes and his recent shift away from Jimmy's dogma
    caroline likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I read this and I chuckled........most accurate comment tells you Taubes ia fraud: He failed physics.........so why would he ever consider the effects of sunlight and fake light on how the mitochondria handles glucose differently?

http://www.stephanguyenet.com/bad-s...m-an-expert-review-of-the-case-against-sugar/

I told you in the OSF series I never trusted Taubes because of what he did to Prusiner's before his Nobel Prize for prions in 1997 . Taubes is ideolgue. I have no time for them.
    caroline likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

One of the most wise statements I have seen recently was made about food today. Karen P said, " "Kempner’s Rice Diet program began at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina in 1939. The treatment was a simple therapy of white rice, fruit, juice, and sugar, and was reserved for only the most seriously ill patients. Although low-tech, the benefits of the Rice Diet far exceed those of any drug or surgery ever prescribed for chronic conditions, including coronary artery disease, heart and kidney failure, hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, and obesity."
    The truth is, the if we continue to demonize carbohydrates as we once demonized fats, we will effectively be in no better condition to understand the vast nuance of dietary intervention for metabolic diseases as we were in the days of Ancel Keys. History will continuously repeat itself until we pay close attention to information that doesn't fit our current ideology, and instead of fitting information to adapt to our ideology, we fit our ideology to adapt to the information." The key that food gurus miss that it is not the fuel we put into our Ferrari that matters..........it is the engine in that Ferrari that really matters and the engine is CALLED A MITOCHONDRIA.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I saw a podcast awhile ago with Mercola and Fung. Jimmy seemed to be doing extremely well and had lost a ton of weight. Everything sure went to hell in a hand basket very quickly.

I was really perplexed and concerned by Dr. Fung's stance on water fasting for renal patients.

The thing is tho ..... a lot of us ladies struggle to get all this right.

It goes without saying ..... sunlight, grounding and good water and avoiding blue light- we all get that absolutely.

I am seeing more and more that it is the blue light that is doing me in..... but there is so much I need to read, so much I need and want to learn......

how do we juggle all this?
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How? Focus on what matter as you get older or sicker is the key.........that key is not food.