1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jewelry

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by ShannyM, Dec 20, 2016.

1. ShannyM

ShannyM Silver

I have irritation and inflammation in the elbow and knuckle of my middle finger on my left side. I wear and watch and silver plated chunky ring on that side. Could my jewelry be contributing to the inflammation?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep. Metal draws EMF to it.

3. ShannyM

ShannyM Silver

Roger....explains it. It's always worse after flying and I always wear my watch and rings..... bummer....

4. ShannyM

ShannyM Silver

That being said, I'm an idiot to wear an underwire bra especially in the flight deck!!!!!!

Holy crap....

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Makes me think of the babies with pierced ears...

Long ago, before nnEMF, jewelry was probably a good thing, giving us an additional antenna to the earth's magnetic field. Women especially would do well with metal jewelry.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not good for your girls. You need healing hands on them if you continue to do that. Talk to your partner. You need to steal some electrons and bio-photons.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you thought of carrying crystals in your pockets when flying? Apparently JK carries them when in surgery.

I had a terrible time when I wore a Titanium bracelet on my right wrist - I was a magnet for my laptop in so many ways!

the same must happen to you on the flight deck? do you wear leather soled shoes when working?

Have you read the jet lag blog?

8. ShannyM

ShannyM Silver

I carry 2 small quartz crystals in my front pocket and 4 larger ones in my purse/flight bag.

The Jet Lag Rx is what brought me to this membership. About 2 yrs ago I heard JK on bullet proof podcast and flying as a businessman was discussed. It brought me to tears thinking that that reference was for travelers who fly perhaps once a month and not for the grunts who fly for a living. That information stuck with me and because my health is unacceptable for my quest for longevity I googled JK and hello, here I be. :) I've been searching for leather soled shoes, they are on my list.

Ahahaha! Was that 'your girls' - your words- or typo for 'you girls' ?? Either way....classic! and obviously now I know why when I set 'my girls' free - my words - I need a soothing rub down. Too funny!

Martha Barger likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

you/we need lots of oxy..... and the girls are a great place to start!

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Cowboy Boots!!!! how would they look on the flight deck???? you could boot scoot down the aisle!

11. PattyW

PattyW New Member

I was searching for blogs on crystals. I have recently been experimenting. So far amethyst seems to help. I was thinking hematite at first, but perhaps that is too much like metal because it didn't feel right. I have gobs of crystals and I'll keep testing them on myself, but I am wondering what others have found.

caroline likes this.
  12. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

So nonchalant/others, when living in a city, would you recomend not wearing silver jewelry and removing the stirling silver sleepers I've worn for years? All I've found in a search for this is some (kinda woo woo) people believing silver is protective.

13. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

I wear gold sleepers all the time - wondered if I should take them out - never wear any other ear rings anyway.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Yeah, it was difficult for me to remove my gold wedding band. DH still wears his, but hey, he's a regular (insensitive) guy. ;-) We moved out of the city a couple years ago, but I haven't put it back on. There's still plenty nnEMF out here to go around.

I think silver used to be protective, yes. I have sprayed silver water on scrapes and sore throats and such and I've seen that they do heal faster. But a great short-term remedy might turn into a problem long term in today's environment, as I've found with my grounding sheet. That sheet also has silver threads in it.

15. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Have you found your grounding sheet a problem long term & if so how? Thanks :)

16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

My grounding sheet was almost essential for repairing my back, but after a while I realized that it was also making me stiff and sore in the morning. My back improvements stalled. I would yo-yo between good and bad. Currently, I use the grounding sheet for 30-60 minutes at night before sleeping. My back is again doing better and better! I can't remember the last time I used my TENS unit. Now I use the grounding sheet like the TENS. Works like a charm for painful spots anywhere.

17. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

Cheers, maybe I'll leave them out sometimes.

18. Martha Barger

Martha Barger Martha Ray

I have had a sterling silver necklace, chain and tiny sterling cross with diamonds on my wish list for a very long time. Found a what I thought was a perfect one in a local jewelry store last month when my husband I went in for him to get a new battery for his watch... I admired the tiny cross while we waited and I think but am not sure that Santa bought it for me for Christmas....

I usually research most everything I can think of that I am in touch with... but while in that store I totally forgot about the metal factor with EMF until I checked here.

I have a mild sensitivity to nickel so gave up stud earrings 20 years ago and I've worn very little jewelry since. I went bra-less then too. I did however buy a Q-link about 12 years ago and have worn it on a black cloth cord daily 24 /7. I lost it for about a month and noticed a loss of energy so I replaced it. I only take it off to bathe. I even wore it during radiation treatments. Online reviews say Q-Link® is a technology based on what is called Sympathetic Resonance Technology™. SRT™ is based on the fundamental scientific discovery that every physical system has fields of energy that permeate and surround that system. From there site
    Q-LINK® SRT™ SCIENCE & RESEARCH https://www.shopqlink.com/blogs/research-summaries

I've seen pictures of or videos of Dr. Kruse wearing what looks like a silver cross ?

A part of me is wondering about options to wear the tiny sterling silver cross with a better option for the chain.

We live just outside of Charlottesville which has a population of about 48,000. City criteria is 100,000 minimum - right?

What say "Y'all" ?

I will give a testimony for gold ring and stys...
    Gold Ring Method for a Sty I found this on Earth Clinic https://earthclinic.com/ailments/sty-natural-remedies/gold-ring/
    It worked for me once and I did not believe it would...

19. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Martha, I believe JK's cross (if that's what it was) only shows up in old pictures and videos. I believe he has said he stopped wearing it because of concerns of jump conduction. I'm pretty sure he also gravitated towards eyeglasses without any metal in the frame. I still wear small earrings for now but no longer wear metal necklaces. Instead, a scarf or something else to cover my thyroid.

caroline and Martha Barger like this.
  20. Martha Barger

Martha Barger Martha Ray

Thank you Katie... I have never been big into Jewelry but I got tempted by that necklace. I Googled Jewelry Jack Kruse and this tread came up. I'm hypothyroid and I do have neck scarfs I can wear. Thanks for reminding me.

I also need some other eye glass material and don't know what material to try as I I don't like plastic much... I do wear plastic fit over Swanwick day and night blue blockers as needed. My prescription frames are titanium cause I like light weight glasses. I also have a mild nickle sensitivity so I need to avoid nickle.
    I am going to work on my vision too . I've been practicing
    Palming when I'm in my complete darkness time before bed.
    I first heard about Palming from Meir Schneider https://self-healing.org/ and others I don't know it's history perhaps from the Bates Method.

Videos
    (not sure these will Post but you can find them on You Tube)
    [​IMG]

9:08

Meir Schneider's Podcast: A Simple Exercise For Your Eyes ...

School For Self-Healing
    YouTube - Nov 16, 2018

[​IMG]

8:07

Meir Schneider's Message: An Exercise in Self-Healing in a ...

School For Self-Healing
    YouTube - Sep 1, 2016

[​IMG]

2:11

Meir Schneider Discusses Vision Improvement Without ...

School For Self-Healing
    YouTube - Feb 15, 2017
    I've been having trouble propping up my arms to do the palming so I might get this but looks like it works standing. I do stand up and walk about a bit to move more during that dark time helps too so I do not fall asleep.
    https://self-healing.org/shop/self-healing-therapy-aids/palming-stick
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am going to try some of his exercises again I did them for a while last year but must dedicate to it daily for results.

https://integraleyesight.com/
    Integral Eyesight Improvement LLC
    Nathan T. Oxenfeld
    Asheville, North Carolina, USA
    Email: nathan @ integraleyesight.com
    Phone: +1 (910) 859-1232
    45 Minute Follow Along Vision Routine https://integraleyesight.com/visionroutine/

Going to post this somewhere vision is being discussed.

Thanks Again Katie for your thoughts!

Katie Durham likes this.