1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jeremy Thomley's success story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jack Kruse, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most of you may not know Jeremy. Read the blog I wrote for him called Tensegrity 1.

Tonight I had the pleasure of see a movie called "Anthem" made about Jeremy and MC who share something rather amazing that not too many others could fathom.

I went off to see Jeremy Thomley movie tonight being shown in its premier...........I thought it should be ass kicking. Sold out. Ass kicking was an injustice. I drove home stunned with so many things in my head.

• Post viewing raw thoughts: What happens to you when you see slivers of someone's true soul and sense their light? I waited to see what "Anthem" had, but the expectations of what I thought it would be never quite captured the visions that I saw tonight. I had a smile on my face the entire movie. I wish I had a digital recording of all the things that went through my mind as I watched it. I was upset with myself, really as I drove home. It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceitful living. When you see two people living their life in nature and doing what they love to do with passion, it is a remarkable thing. Many believe poor character is the only reason people do wrong things. That is short sighted. Actually, it turns out circumstances cause people to act a certain key critical ways that define them. It's from those circumstances that a person's attitude is affected followed by a strengthening or weakening of character. It is not the reverse path in which most think this occurs. If we had no issues, faults, or failures of our own, we would not take any pleasure in noticing those things in others. It would allow us to stop judging our lives and other lives as black or white, good or bad, different or indifferent. We all live our lives in shades of gray. We are directors of our own film and we control how it is edited. Life should never be led by a silent majority. MC's open quotes in this flick stunned me. They were on breath being light. MC diving back into the water and saying that the water was how she reconnected with her breath also stunned me and made big time sense. Finding out later that MC and Jeremy Thomley met under water for the first time to make it safe was a joy to hear. friends and family are good for many things, but sometimes life requires you to figure out the truth. You can’t figure out the truth, your truth, when you’re asking people around you that are emotionally or socially invested in you to be brutally honest. Sometimes you need a MC to come in and open doors that you just sealed shut. You learn in the toughest circumstances in life. Aim to put yourself in those spots more than you have. Expose your flaws and let life pick your scabs. I see so many people flushing life down the drain daily. It is breath of fresh air to see people exhale air into the environment of others and bring them to life. Instead of living a life "circling the drain" with biased speculation, we should all go out often and get twenty unbiased people, that have nothing to gain or lose if they speak their mind, and then ask them what they think about life and what we think and what we are doing with it. Carefully listen and observe for those people’s perspectives. I think we should consider accepting their answers and opinions, because you’re not going to ever know the real truth when the person you love lies to you. Someone who sees the circumstances you have, brings reality to you in a new way. A new idea or truth emerges. Watching MC and Jeremy in a forrest, climbing and sharing was an amazing random walk through life through someone else's eyes, circumstance, and thoughts. I can't stand movies. Tonight, at a movie I experienced several moments where I saw that love is not about losing or winning circumstances. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.

• I hope people can see this flick in other venues someday.................there is a lesson about life in it we all need to experience.

[​IMG]

Visit http://www.mohawksteelco.com/shop/anthem/

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I love my glass aqua lung even more after seeing Anthem tonight. I saw where Anthem pieces came from tonight. The naked truth is small wisdoms make big impacts in life. Tonight you did that for me. The things that really change the world, are the smallest things. A butterfly flaps its wings on a screen in Mississippi, and subsequently a vortex of possibilities may ravages the other side of the globe soon. Small changes in your energy, can lead to massive alterations in results.
    We all must learn to push hard to expect great results in this life, Jeremy. If we believe our ability is small, then our efforts will be shallow and our push lame. Your push on a rock, within a sculpture, or within a movie is not small. Your punch, your effect, is deft and sleight in its delivery. It is like the flapping wings of a butterfly disturbing the air around others. With each flap of your wings, the air becomes disturbed across great distances in our souls and minds and can span timescales in many other creatures; it will affect lives unknown to your generous spirit. Few may even know who was the source of this good echo. Your gifts have now been set free and will continue to pass on to others. It will magnify with time because your simple courtesy will become an act of selfless courage for many others with CF. It really is a “CF thing now”, for many others who feel that flap of air later, will see your breath and fell your touch. If we think we are not capable, we won’t try with effort and energy. You tried. Without strong conviction, we won’t seek the knowledge required to achieve our goals. You acted. We will not launch out into the deep or push against obstacles with the force’s breath from us to bring us confidence. Your breath is stronger than the wind of any hurricane. We manufacture our own breath to manifest destiny. You define this. Give fate a push or pull of air, to gain wisdom to breath life into your masterpiece. You create masterpieces. The world needs to see your “Anthem” my friend. Your art and your truth are now butterfly oscillations vibrating across oceans……….I can’t wait to hear those echo’s in others thoughts and see the touch of your breath on their soul’s.

rlee314, Inger, Martin and 4 others like this.
  3. kovita

kovita Gold

great thoughts, Jack. Everytime I think about what is happening with my life I am more and more sure, it was the hardship of physical pain and loss of confident and powerfull body what made all the important difference to get happy again. It breaks you and throws you to the deepest mud so you can rise again from scratch.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

WOW ......I am overwhelmed by all the things you say above Dr. K. .... but, you see, it is absolutely no surprise to me at all - for I fell totally in love with Jeremy from the first second of your webinar with him. I do not say that frivously... but truly from the heart. This young man is what I aspire to be when I grow up ...he ticks all the boxes of being a human.

He has the most generous and kind spirit....and I definitely feel a quantum entanglement with him.

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I feel like I saw this with you/through you via your thoughts/comments.... amazing.....

MrPinkies and cantweight like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Ah, Advair. So glad I'm off it also. Didn't know it could cause spiked FBG. Does that mean something is uncoupled? Taking steroids at night sounds like a mismatch, spiking cortisol while it is dark.

Sounds like the hospital treatments were unable to overcome the lack of sunshine, magnetism and grounding for Jeremy. He would be better off at home. I mean outside his home.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I fought so hard to get off that crap. and eventually won. that was almost 8yrs ago. haven't looked back.

nonchalant likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anthem, which is the name of Jeremy's movie won best in show for the Mississippi film festival and it is now accepted in the Austin Film festival.

10. JoeBranca

JoeBranca Silver

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

His movie poster is now hanging in my house on Bourbon St signed by him and the director.

MrPinkies likes this.