1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jeremy just made me Epi-paleo Rx wine glasses by glass blowing!

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

[​IMG]

Can I tempt you? The Humahuaca in Jujuy, 200 miles from the second up and coming wine region higher than Mendoza. Promotional shots of the Malbec glasses in Malbec country? The possibilities,the possibilities...
    Love the glasses !

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am gifting christmas tree ornaments to a couple of very special people in my life. The ones who add value and love and kindness and stretch me every single day - and to those around them....

Only very special people, that we are very tangled with, should have a piece of Jeremy.....

We don't want Jeremy collapsing from exhaustion ...blowing all this glass!

BTW - Jeremy has lung capacity issues????

Jeremy - you are a legend! you gravitate to the most difficult things for you - huge lessons for all of us....

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    MohawkSteel likes this.
  3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

:D:D:D

MohawkSteel and endless like this.
  4. MohawkSteel

MohawkSteel Jeremy Thomley

OK... I got these perfect little cardboard boxes in to ship the glasses. Tomorrow I also meet up w Jack to take his long waited for wine glasses away from him to ship to you guys-it was his idea:) what a guy.ha
    Thanks everyone for being patient while i get my ducks in a row!

fitness@home and endless like this.
  5. MohawkSteel

Ooooh where is this magic place?

Lahelada likes this.
  6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

It is called Purmamarca and forms part of La quebrada de Humahuaca mountain range in Jujuy, Argentina. I fell in love with it from the photo after a friend mentioned that mountain range to me.

MohawkSteel likes this.
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@MohawkSteel It is called the mountain of seven colours. (Not to be confused with the one in Peru) This is a video of what it looks like at the top

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  8. MohawkSteel

Wow that is a really cool formation, the video makes me miss Mexico:) Ive never been to Argentina.

Lahelada likes this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Yes it does look like Mexico. Well, if you decide to visit Argentina let me know. I might be able to raise some souls to go with you and even I may hop onto a low lying boulder or two. :thumbsup:

MohawkSteel and caroline like this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Lah .....you are connecting with optimal starfish in your country ......very cool.

When are you meeting up?

Lahelada likes this.
  11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Ah ,this will be decided next week. We are talking about an event in October to coincide with the NOLA meet up. There are not many of us , maybe 6m but excellent souls. Some are not even on this forum but get translations from a brilliant young guy down here,making parts of Dr Ks work accessible to non English speakers. A case of MUY bueno instead of no bueno...

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are moving forward at the speed of lite! I am so proud of you! You are learning so much and connecting with so many .....

You are unstoppable .....I can just see you rock climbing with Jeremy!

MohawkSteel and Lahelada like this.
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Lol,you had better transmit that rock climbing picture quantum fashion as I have trouble with lining up these pixels to form a picture...
    But yes I have met incredible people recently from all walks of life.

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Grins to herself... I received the pic,thanks. Why not indeed ?

caroline likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

We all need to take a page out of Jeremy's book .....

Reach for the stars .......

A friend asked us the other day if Tony's sons thought we were a little too old to be buying a camper trailer and hitting the road ......

It had never occurred to us!

MohawkSteel, Curves and Lahelada like this.
  16. EileenRussell

EileenRussell Silver

Getting ready to rock some wine. Thanks Jeremy for the glasses. Also,thanks to Jack for giving back his glasses for Jeremy to send.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

gorgeous!

18. MohawkSteel

HA! Beautiful:)) Thats a lot of trees and no neighbors in sight!

19. EileenRussell

EileenRussell Silver

[​IMG]
    You are right no neighbors to see. 23 acres of woods. Can see the lake from the deck.