1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jen's Optimal - Recovering from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (M.E/CFS), Depression & Anxiety...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jenlou, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Jenlou

Jenlou New Member

Thank you so much David for sharing your story and for taking the time to get in touch. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply.

So pleased to read that you’ve made such wonderful progress and reclaimed your health.. recovery stories always give me such hope that I can get there too.

Your journey sounds so familiar in terms of dealing with fear, trust and self belief... this year has been huge for me in terms of finding refuge in being able to let go and in giving up the internal battle against the symptoms and what impact this has had on our lives. I have a different perspective now and, (for the most part, at least!) I’m able to see this whole experience as just part of the adventure of life. I have learnt so much from all this, and much more to come which is exciting. I’m able to appreciate the ‘good in the bad’ and to drop the resistance to whatever life throws up, much more easily :)

Thanks again for your well wishes. Sending the same to you.

I will hang in there!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  2. Jenlou

Jenlou New Member

Update / notes / etc..

- Introduced Red Light Therapy 660/850 wavelength 3 weeks ago.
    Building up slowly as initially caused huge increase in tinnitus and left me wired at night. Tolerating two sessions of 5 mins well
    now, at mid morning and early afternoon.
    https://redlightrising.co.uk/product/the-target-light

- Keto going well. Hunger between meals and ‘desperation hunger’ in the evenings has completely gone.. so has the feeling of being permanently stressed (stressed feeling only occurred after ovulation and until menstruation last month)

- noise tolerance still a big issue, particularly first thing and later in the day

- sleeping really well.. still knocked out upon waking with usual paralysis type feeling in body

- not tolerating very cold water well for face dunks.. brain freeze and if I submerge my hands..lots of instant pain.. need to read more on CT in general, or prehaps ease off a little for now.

- Pain and swelling in lymph nodes has settled.

- Tolerating rosemary and garlic well..

- Considering swopping Grapefruit Seed Extract for Oil of Oregano (for biofilms)

- Hormones were much worse last month..big increase in cramping pain and bloating from day 10 of cycle, through to day 3 of the next one.. severe back pain and other constant random stabbing type pains, mainly in extremities, legs and neck, which died down as my period ended. Feeling extremely stressed during this phase. I am back to wearing maternity clothing.. the Christmas party gear will be gathering dust for another year it seems!
    - considering a DUTCH Test to look into hormone situation more closely.

- Deuterium. Deuterium. DEUTERIUM! ...constantly calling my attention and is where im headed

- In the process of cutting out around half of my supplements..

omitting slowly: magnesium citrate, l carnitine, bovine adrenal extract, b12, b1, licorice, SAMe, molybdenum, potassium, multi vitamin, pau de arco

Keep for now?: Lactoferrin, vitamin C, vit D, vit K2, pregnenolone, grapefruit seed extract or oil of oregano, charcoal (when experiencing detox symptoms), progesterone drops,

- thinking to hold fire on RO system and purchase some DDW instead.. have looked at Preventa but confused on which PPM to get. do I go as low PPM as I can afford? Have assumed so. Consider Qlariva too.

- look at SNPs and SAPs

- currently feeling more sleepy tired during the daytimes.. almost a little ‘drugged’ like I’ve taken a sleeping tablet.. worsens through the day and I’m needing bed by 7pm.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For me
    the bottom line of this video
    is the idea
    that most may not need to drink DDW
    or drink minimal amounts (and big part of that may be a good vine instead of water).

Drinking (any drinking) of water thru the mouth
    prevents
    better water from being manufactured in the matrix area of your mitochondria
    AND
    deprives you from benefiting from the IR energy that body makes during water manufacturing process.

////////////////

4. Jenlou

Jenlou New Member

Thanks Jansz.. so you feel give wine that is deterium depleted a go first? I havent drunk any alcohol for the past 5 years as just the smallest amounts would make me so unwell.. but I've progressed alot since then, so I'll give that some thought.