1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jennifer's moving from Leptin Reset, CT, Adrenal RX, Leaky Gut RX AI to Optimal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nosnhojjennifer@yahoo.com, Mar 20, 2012.

1. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Ah, fascinating. Thanks! Another reason for nakedness I suppose.

2. Kind of worried about my high dha and EPA. Really questioning whether I can properly digest fat and if I should be eating it?? Waiting for GI stool test results so that should tell. I posted all my labs here

http://forum.jackkruse.com/showthread.php?1865-Jennifer-(JanSz)

Any clue on what I should eat??

I eat gf beef or sometimes fowl for BAB and fish for lunch and dinner - usually salmon, whitefish, haddock sometimes Tuna (from a pouch), scallops raw, oysters (canned) and mussels. But mostly salmon.

I eat greens and eggs and sweet potatoes. And CO, OO, bacon fat. I eat cacao powder too. I try not to eat nuts but often fail. Try to stick to Mac or Brazil nuts when I do. I do not supp any fish oil but I did over the summer. I supp hcl, vit D, pregnelone, mag, selenium, potassium, k2, aloe, and now iron. I do eat liver when I can get to farmers market and get it. I'm on Armour. Just upped to 120 from 90 and I just started chewing the buggers. My temp is still low. Last night 96.7

3. chocolate

chocolate Silver

I'm a little worried too, about the whole fat situation. Vitamin K is the opposite of a blood thinner.

4. I'm not too worried about the k2 and my blood as I still find bruises of unknown etiology do I figure I'm still pretty thin in the blood. But just wondering if EVERYONE does better on keto because my body does not seem to like the high fat or at least my tight pants seem to indicate it ain't working so well for me.