1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jennifer's moving from Leptin Reset, CT, Adrenal RX, Leaky Gut RX AI to Optimal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nosnhojjennifer@yahoo.com, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Does anyone else ever wish they had someone to dress them, do your hair and drive me to work?

Lying on my bed mentally going through the closet trying to figure out what I can wear ...

2. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Oooh, you sound exhausted! Or, maybe you want to be called Princess Jen! Actually, I wish I had someone to cook me dinner, snuggle up in the evening and then put me to bed. My mornings are great. It is night time that I have nothing left.

Keep hoping and thinking that way and when the stars align, that is what you will get!!!

3. Thanks V! That warms my heart so much!! I wish that for u too ;)

4. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I wonder if my condition is contagious through texting :rolleyes:

5. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

All the time.... the closet part can be real difficult. Wide, flowy dresses.... room to move and be comfy I say, that's usually my choice.

6. Yes I often have sympathy pains for u and others. Lol

I think it was the seaweed. We'll see cause I brought it for lunch.

I wish I had gone w flowy dress but went w fitting jacket and the girls are tight. Gotta go to wake later. Number 3-I'm done. Hear that? No more...

7. What's with the strange gassy colon? By the feel of what's going on in there u would think that I ate dairy or beans ?? Wth?! And weird cyst-like things popping up like on my gum and random on my leg?

Anyone?

8. Demon possession? Perhaps you need more meditation ;)

9. Haha or yoga. How not to make yoga friends: take ur gassy colon to class for "wind-relieving" posture.

10. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

lmao...... maybe it's a good thing remember Cavemam's fart post :rolleyes:

11. so, no brazil nuts, huh? Guess it was only recommended to eat one a day. I must be floating in selenium. :eek:

I see that sea lion liver is highest in selenuim. Not sure about "Local" on that one...

http://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-000127000000000000000.html

http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-selenium.php

In other news, I made the best liver meatballs as of yet! Used Cavemam's suggestion of mushrooms and threw in dried seaweed (thanks for the idea Lauren and Cavemam)...Wish I could remember what else I threw in there. I think i picked up the curry instead of tumeric and some cinnamon and dry mustard and celtic sea salt (big ones) and chopped it all up and added the GF beef. YUM So good for BAB. I still can't eat fish for BAB. Makes me :p

Dang, I see sun out there and I'm stuck in the office :( my last Sunday thank god...I start a new job in two weeks :)

12. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

You know I think I would skip this kind of detail about yourself on first dates..... might increase second dates :p xoxo

13. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I should make some of those. Liver makes me :p since food poisoning and I need copper spectracell says.

Yeah, beautiful day out there. And I'm stuck at home doing JK reading homework on vitamin D. ;) Might need to take this laptop on a walk to Cafe Sole and get some ECGC.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

copper is in Oysters........get some.

15. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

my zinc is super high from the piles of oysters I've been eating??? but copper is lowish

16. Copper in red wine...

Seems high zinc suppresses copper absorption. Why u picking up zinc over copper?

Chocolate would know I bet!

Paging choco STAT

17. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

unfortunately, choco makes me :p and it's not AI approved either

18. Not chocolate to eat!

Chocolate (the person on this forum) to answer the question why zinc is high and copper not so much

19. chocolate

chocolate Silver

Jennifer, I am completely confounded by copper and zinc. In hyper thyroid, you have too little copper. In autoimmune diseases, you have too little copper. Copper is a huge antiviral. But it is also very bad in the wrong balance with zinc or without the right cofactors. I know molybdenum, boron, and phosphorus are all players and I'm very intimidated by the metals. We were taking copper for awhile, but I have to admit, the thoughts of being wrong give me the cold sweats. We were taking the copper for the phenalynine that was in the kelp giving us the jitters.

I remember something about magnesium supplements making it difficult to supplement with zinc. We must have crossed that bridge because I'm ok with it. My kid was textbook barfing on the zinc supps. She could only get zinc with meat. Which is appropriate...but she was very sick and on awful prescription meds. She takes it every now and then, she can tell by the way she feels if she'll throw up or not, and doesn't take it if she gets that hunch. Copper is really important for hormones.

It seems like it could be really good to keep the zinc in balance for someone hypothyroid.

20. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

me too. I barf on zinc supps. But the oysters are doing the trick.