1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jennifer's moving from Leptin Reset, CT, Adrenal RX, Leaky Gut RX AI to Optimal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by nosnhojjennifer@yahoo.com, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Whatever.

That's all I got

2. Whatev

(my adrenals won't even let me finish the whole word)

3. Yeah. What up, Teenie? Why r ur labs so depressed?

Cheer up already!

4. I'm 50 shades of pissed off right now and it's got nuthin to do w labs or bloat for a change.

5. oddly enough I am not depressed right now, but my labs sing a diff tune!

Imma get you a mail order groom, k? Complete with babymaker.

6. Promise?

Dating is too hard me thinks

:(

Make it go away or make it better...

7. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Sorry Jen so wrapped up in myself these days :eek: Wish I could make something better for you. I got nothing.... except you're awesome no matter your size or bloat or dating success. You're just very special... takes a very special man ya' know?

8. Thanks for saying that Soul. Not sure. Wrestling a pretty old ugly story about myself here.

Glad you felt up to getting your living space and medical stuff in order. Sounds like a lot of great research. Going back to Germany maybe, huh? Seems fitting. Back to where it all began. Praying for a optimal solution for you.

9. Chow stalker just posted on Facebook asking if they are the only ones who are disappointed when they open a can of sardines and there is no heads. Makes you wonder?? Are they secretly downing SHS?

10. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Treat it like a boomerang.... toss it away and focus on you and anything/everything that you enjoy. It will come back and smack you in the hormonally-balanced a**. In a good way.:)

11. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Ugly. Maybe that's why I don't have a fb account. Well, I have one to follow others' FBs but I don't use it myself.

12. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

lol..... Lauren, how much ferments have you had today??

13. September 14 from The Book of Awakening: Just like fish we must keep swimming to stay alive. We must keep swimming through the days. We cannot stop the flow of experience or the need to take it in. Rather, all our efforts must go into learning the secret of the gill, the secret of transforming what we go through into air.

14. OK, little bit of freakiness with the messages for today. Getting a strong vibe that there is a lot of confusion in the air and you gotta go inward to figure it out. JK's facebook is also saying this;

Today realize when you're in the midst of that struggle its hard to see what you really are. Finding something more important than you are and dedicate your life to it is where happiness resides.

my favorite astrological lady says for today:

September 14th

Pluto Squaring Uranus, exactly on September 19th

Sometimes we a...sk ourselves why the world doesn't see who we are? Hello Earthlings, I am here, don't you see my heart? My facade has been striped.........don't you see me?

There is so much shifting going on that people cannot always see much beyond their own fog and dust around personal demolition, leaving us to a very individual process.

Even a bright light in the fog usually focuses within a short range. Chiron continues to be in a 5 degree orb of Neptune (in Pieces). Meaning the task of becoming something fresh requires wound work. There is something profoundly exquisite about becoming, but it also most exhausting.

As we are in the in-between stages, answers can land, and they can float away.

Let the fog serve its purpose, wrapping you in a mystical blanket of self-awareness. Look to your own heart for responses. Communication and relationships with others may prove to be difficult, but only because the Universe is pointing you back toward your own process of becoming.

Let the mystical fog hold your grace. The magic can happen with ingredients already within; this is the music that fed Rumi his words.

Namaste ~

I'm kind of sensitive to energy. Just hoping and praying I can keep my mouth shut and not make any judgements about anything today. Pretty much ready to hide under covers...if you could see my poor hair, I am frazzled for sure! LOL

15. Well. The morning was a bumpy ride but I managed. afternoon better and evening pretty good. Of course Malbec helps :D

Been getting a pretty steady message not to stir up trouble or fight and to chill out. Thinking I may need duct tape.

Dear Lord, please help me to keep my mouth shut and my heart open.

Thanks

Jennifer

16. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

Lately I've been having to rely on the duct tape instead. Fine line between expressing your feelings and creating a mess. Choose whatever serves *you*.....

17. That there be gospel.

Xoxo

18. So what's on the list for optimal pain management. Spent a very long time in the ICU supporting a friend and the standing in very flat shoes and the emotions of it all have me in some pain today. I'd love to pop some ibuprofen and drink a large coffee but my gut flora comes first. So is there anything to take for pain? Can't ice my ass at work.

19. Ugh. I ate a huge piece of salmon cooked in bacon grease and seaweed for lunch and I feel BLECH...headache and like I could puke. Noticed Cavemam's oyster fart post and Dr K says gas is sign of gut flora changing....that's a good thing, right? :confused:

20. Vicodin rocks.