1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jeanne's Optimal Journal...finally.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jeanne, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Adenosine problem because of 5G and population? I heard you talk about adenosine on the Q&A as something given for heart failure. That would be an IV drug? Can it be taken orally?

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  2. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Gold Member

Adenosine building up during the day is one thing that drives us to feel sleepy during the night. Then while you sleep, the adenosine is cleared out, leaving you refreshed and ready to go in the morning… for most people. I did read somewhere as well that Jack said "What fucks up sleep? problems with adenosine........guess what drug is used for cardiac tachycardia's? ADENOSINE." Not sure if it's an oral or IV drug.

drezy likes this.
  3. Cindy Domitrovits

Cindy Domitrovits Gold Member

As well if you follow your genetics from 23 and me...

There is a genetic variant in the adenosine deaminase (ADA) gene that decreases the clearance rate of adenosine. People who carry the variant may get more slow-wave, deep sleep at night, but they also may need to sleep a little longer o feel refreshed the next morning.

Check your genetic data for rs73598374 (23andMe v4, v5; AncestryDNA):

• C/C: normal clearance of adenosine
    • C/T: reduced clearance of adenosine, more deep sleep but may feel sleepy when waking up[ref]
    • T/T: reduce clearance of adenosine, more deep sleep but may feel sleepy when waking up
    Luckily I have C/C normal clearance of adenosine.

4. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

So, today is Wednesday November 27 and the day before Thanksgiving. This will be the first time I'm here in the gulf and not in Nashville for Thanksgiving. Although I miss having all my family and grandkids around I'm happy about this decision. I moved here on June 17 permanently and have been in the sun as much as humanly possible. Today, I was sitting on the beach reflecting on my life, decisions and the present. It was 77 degrees today and sunny! I was out there for 4 hours or so. Here's what I realize and this is as honest as it gets...I was married for almost 30 years to an energy vampire/time bandit. He chose to leave the relationship and go down a very different path. I honestly wanted to make it work and put the marriage back together but I am SO damn glad that did not happen. I finally realize 3 years out of that relationship that he was making me sick...I was always walking on "eggshells" wondering what he would do next. Sometimes, when you are inside off a relationship like that you can't even see it happening. I also thought about friends who told me AFTER our divorce..."he was an asshole and I never liked how he treated you." Thanks a lot for not telling me. If someone you love or care about is in that kind of relationship don't be afraid to tell them what you think. Yeah, they may not want to be your friend after but so what?? Tell them the truth--not what they want to hear. So, bottom line. Getting out of that relationship...taking care of myself...moving out of Nashville to the Gulf of Mexico has made me better..mentally, emotionally and physically. So, I'm grateful. Grateful for the path and grateful for the journey but very grateful for where I am now. I'm also looking forward to what is ahead. Life is good. But you have to make it that way--for you.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

love what you wrote Jeanne..... great insights

6. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Wow, I sympathize with you for going through hell with a toxic person. Life is too short ...

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Never thought I'd be right behind you........but here I am too.

8. Inger

Inger Silver

Jeanne,
    I am so glad you was able to come out of it and are able to heal. I was going through something similar but in a way shorter period, just a couple years and he left, thanks to me keeping my boundaries. It hurt like hell but I could not give myself up for someone to destroy.
    I bet Jack has come to a similar conclusion.

My heart aches for anyone that have to go trough all that excruciating pain.
    for me there has been a deep lesson in it.

Phosphene, Marko Pollo and drezy like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

My heart just aches for all of you going thru similar situations........

so many lessons for all of us to learn .....no matter what our situation.

I know that Jack has entitled his last Patreon blog ....the end.

I think this is also a huge and important beginning.....We need to learn big lessons from all of this heart wrenching stuff.

I want to learn to be accountable every single day .....for what I do, what I say, what effort I am willing to put into everything I do.

I want and need to be 100% all in every single day.

no excuses....

drezy and Phosphene like this.
  10. drezy and Phosphene like this.
  11. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member