1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jeanne's Optimal Journal...finally.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jeanne, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

I know! Going to Aruba with my brother and family 31st and back in Franklin for Christmas. Ugh. Sucks here. Cold, rainy, cloudy, dreary.....I need to sell this damn house! L1 haplotype means I need even more, right? Even with the Northern European DNA? Is cold helpful for me?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

YEP............you're African and never knew it.

Jeanne likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You are one of 5 in my tribe who got this surprise. Second one in a month though

Corey Nelson and Jim Laird like this.
  4. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

I did 23andme at least 4 years ago. For some reason, I focused on the snips and heritage and not the haplotype. Listening to the Q & A this month and the discussion about haplotype and the surprises that people in Mexico experienced made me go back and look at it in more depth with more understanding. When people now talk about how "dark and tan" I am I'll just explain that I am originally from Africa! :)

Antonis likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You are my African Queen.

Jeanne likes this.
  6. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Thanks, Jack! I am SO looking forward to seeing you at the Farm!! Assuming I'm accepted....:)

Jim Laird likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You never told me how you want to come in.....1,3, or 7 day?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ok........I think you're in.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In fact you are the first one I am going to accept.

10. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

I did it! I bought a little beach cottage near the Gulf! I'm a short walk from the water! I'll spend as much time there as possible and when my Tennessee home sells, I'm there full time! So excited for this next chapter.

Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  11. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Since my breast implant removal last August, I don't have joint pain and headaches. However, the heart palpitations are still horrible. I had hoped removing the implants would resolve this issue. It feels like my heart wants to leave my chest some days. I also simultaneously get this crawling feeling in my legs and sometimes in my lower lip. I am spending most of my time at the Gulf coast returning to Franklin, TN only to check on my house that is still on the market. I have noticed that the heart palps are worse when I am here. I'm wondering now if this was Lyme disease as my doc said or sensitivity to NNEMF. Other observations being back in the Nashville area for 2 days. I have two friends that were trainers. One is a male 43 year old African American that has a very muscular physique. He just found out he has a tumor on his adrenal gland requiring surgery. The other is a 52 year old female who has suffered with gastro intestinal issues, shoulder surgery, neck pain, carpal tunnel issues and now is being told she has Lupus. Not that I need more proof of what Jack teaches is absolutely true, but this demonstrates that living in a gym under blue lights with very little natural sun causes some major damage to the body. Of course they both live in Nashville which is horrible and getting worse every single day.

12. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

I've been thinking about this Heart issue all day and doing some research. I realize that it's my neighborhood where I feel the worst. My neighborhood is a planned community that is less than a mile in diameter with 1800 houses. When I moved here 11 years ago there were 800 houses and no 4G. I figure there is an average of 4 people per house and each person averages 5 devices. So, that's 36,000 devices around me. Also, I am wondering why some people are more sensitive to NNEMF that others. I also read that women are far more likely than men to me sensitive to it. We know that because we are the mitochondrial donors for our children that we are by nature more sensitive to our environment so this makes sense. In addition, I wonder if my L1 hapolotype also makes me more sensitive. I'm going back to my beach house tomorrow for 10 days and am going to pay close attention to environmental issues and these symptoms which are primarily 1. heart palpitations 2. Tinnitus 3. Tingling/crawling sensation in legs and lip 4. Brain fog/lack of motivation. When I'm at the gulf I walk for an hour on the beach every morning with no issues but when I am back in TN I have to force myself to even go for a walk.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

We are all lucky to be 'sensitive' to EMF, it means our consciousness is still capable of understanding the reality of EMF. The masses have mostly succumb to its effects combined with other toxins that have shut off their pineal gland and prefrontal cortex. The number of phone zombies in NYC is astronomical and the overwhelming majority of the population. I personally don't like the term "obedient idiots" because it implies the zombies chose to become that. Their environment made them that.

No measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

The root problems we face are total in nature. To observe and witness reality without opinion, fear, desire, are the beginnings and foundation of quantum health. I forget if it were Bohm or another quantum physicist who after a lifetime of study and discovery said his whole venture primarily done indoors is ironic. To really know quantum physics you would just spend all your time in nature. That we've destroyed much of nature equally destroyed our quantum health, the only real health.

The healing we all desperately desire will come soon, and we will all reincarnate into a species of such high resonant frequency the schizophrenia we live in today will not be possible.

Phosphene and Corey Nelson like this.
  14. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Been back in the Gulf area for 2 weeks. I am walking on the beach every day for at least an hour and outside almost all day. My heart palps are much better. My tinnitus is less and I am sleeping so well. I have to go back to my house in Franklin for a few days to check on things, etc. while it's on the market but I am NOT looking forward to it. Last time I went back I immediately felt worse and the heart palps went crazy. There's also some stressful emotional issues related to my marriage and ex that could be causing this reaction too. I am also thinking that I am older so my reaction to a change in environment and the emotional issues related to my divorce will take longer to resolve than someone much younger. PTSD is a real issue when your marriage of 30 years ends abruptly catching your spouse with your cousin. I realize that mentally moving on is one thing but emotionally and physically the damage is much harder to heal.

Inger and Jack Kruse like this.
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

Ouch! I winced real bad when I read that.

Please, by all means, stock up on your beach walks.

Jeanne likes this.
  16. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

I moved to the gulf coast permanently on June 15. It was not an easy process but I was determined to make it work. I have been trying to sell my house in Franklin, TN for 2 years and thought it was sold only to have the contract fall through. So, I decided to lease it and found a family from Chicago who has leased it for a year. I got rid of so much furniture, clothing and just crap I didn't need to move to a much smaller place. I'll deal with trying to sell it again next spring but for now it will work. I bought a little beach cottage 1/2 mile from the gulf and walk every single day--unless it rains-- for an hour. I also consistently get am sun and see the sunrise. I get some mid-day sun and spend almost every single night watching the sunset on the beach. As of this week, my heart palpitations are almost completely gone. I am also sleeping extremely well. It's easy to get fresh gulf seafood almost anywhere here and I eat oysters, shrimp, grouper and snapper all the time. I am looking forward to September when school starts and this area becomes quiet again with no people!

Inger, Ed Pomicter and Jack Kruse like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

strong work.

Inger and Jeanne like this.
  18. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Thanks, Jack! I just did what you said to do! Thank you for doing what you do! I appreciate it very much!

Inger likes this.