1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jeanne's Optimal Journal...finally.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jeanne, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think you do because of how the cytosol works in strong UV IR light. The june webinar will explain it. We use our cytosol to shuffle the deck of our viral genome to recycle the garbage we have accumulated in cells.

lohd2015 and Jeanne like this.
  2. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

It sure seemed like that was true with me. After eating those carbs and more fruit yesterday morning I feel much less "stressed" somehow and way less hungry. I'm not even hungry today at all. Look forward to June webinar. Thanks, Jack.

3. nicld

nicld Gold

For me, it is berries. They are in season and craving them. Then fresh kale and lettuce from the garden too.

Jeanne likes this.
  4. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

I have so many thoughts and questions after that June Webinar. I thought I would write some of what I'm trying to figure out here. Lyme Disease has been kicking my butt since it started getting warm weather -- even with all the sun I am getting. I have read that Lyme symptoms does often get worse in warm weather. Why? Is this actually a good thing? Was the Lyme able to hide undetected in my body in the winter and all the sunlight has awakened my immune system causing more Lyme to die or is it something else. My CD 57 back in the winter was up to 115 and a month ago it was 46. Not good. Can I use the biohack Jack talked about with the Crispr Cas9 kits to somehow biohack this issue and get better while I am in the process of making the move further south to the Gulf? My 23 and me results have been rolling around in my head too. I have 100% northern european but my family has lived in the Kentucky/Tennessee area for at least 6 generations. How do these mutations relate to my mitochondrial environment from my mother and grandmother. My grandmother is 98 and still lives alone. She's pretty amazing. My mother died at 56 from breast cancer that spread all over her body but her downhill demise all started when she was rear-ended by a crazy driver and had back surgery. My mother had numerous constant issues starting with complications from the surgery and eventually the constant pain caused her to be indoors, inactive and on numerous pain medications leading to high blood pressure, depression, cancer and diabetes. Not that surprising. No one else on my mother's side has or had cancer. MTHFR, CBSA360A, VDR BSM and BHMT-08 all show as homozygous mutations. Was the VDR mutation a way to protect the body from the strong sunlight in the south vs northern Europe? What would be the reason for the MTHFR mutation. I'm doing research and looking at the SNPS to find out if I can figure out the possible reason. Various other heterozygous mutations exist as well. COMT, Mao-A, MTRR, BHMT and most are related to methylation, breakdown of neurotransmitters and Vit. D. Lots of work to do but I need to feel better so I can even make this move happen.

5. JMO

JMO Silver

It seems like it would have something to do with making the process more energy efficient??

Jeanne likes this.
  6. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

So after adding seasonal carbs back into my diet during this time of strong UV light, I immediately lost 6 lbs and holding. This morning sitting out in the early am sun with a UVI of only 4 I started sweating! That's very unusual for me. I have never really sweated unless I was doing hot yoga. My husband and I can both be sitting outside in the sun and he will be completely drenched with sweat and I might have a little "glow." Is this the addition of carbs back into my diet after years of being ketogenic/low carb or something else?

7. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

I've been eating wild black berries growing on the edge of my yard. It's high risk, high reward due to all the thorns your exposed to for the fruit you get, but well worth it!!

8. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

After hearing Jack talk about the skin and how women should cover up if they have to be in blue light, I quit my membership to Title Boxing and bought a bag for my garage. For two weeks, I have been boxing and working out outside or in the garage with the doors open and natural light. I already notice that my heart palpitations are better. I'm not sure it's related or a coincidence. Also, I thought about how I worked in an office under blue lights and in front of a computer for years. A lot of the time, I wore a dress with my arms, chest and legs exposed but I wore mineral makeup. I think this is why the face on my skin is almost perfect with almost no age spots but my forearms, hands and chest have numerous age spots. I am still trying to sell my house and move to the Gulf. The neighborhood where I live has grown from 800 or so houses to almost 2000 in 10 years that I have been here so I am surrounded by thousands of people with 2 or more electronic devices. I can't even imagine what will happen when 5 G gets here. I also started thinking about my symptom of Lyme started soon after moving here from Memphis. Memphis is not a great place to live but our neighborhood was much smaller and more rural. I also remember going back to my integrative medicine doc after being here 3 years for a full body thermography and he was shocked at how bad it was compared to my last one. I remember him telling me I had to be under some kind of harmful stress and suggested I leave working for my husband in his dental practice. While he certainly is a stress causing individual, the stress was most likely working under those horrible lights and living in a 4 G-EMF hell hole in Franklin, TN.

Phosphene likes this.
  9. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

In 2001 I got breast implants because nursing 5 babies did a number on the girls. I was pleased with the results but 17 yeas later I wish I had never done it. I have had heart palpitations and other symptoms that have steadily worsened for over 2 years. I went back and looked at my medical history and it appears these weird symptoms of hormone imbalance, thyroid, swollen lymph nodes and many others started 6-7 years after placement. My Int. Med doc discussed the possibility of breast implant illness and I have researched and talked to women who had similar issues and had them removed. It seems 75% of women get significantly better or 100% better after explant of the implants. When I researched the symptoms of this illness, I realize that over the last 10-12 years I have experienced about 90% of them. I think when I found Jack and started implementing his recommendations and getting so much sun, water, grounding etc. I have been able to maintain but the palpitations are to the point that I would do anything to make it stop. So, on August 13 I am going in for explant and a lift procedure. I will journal my experience here for any women that may have some of these issues and have implants. I am also MTHFR 677 and some other snips affecting detox and methylation. I'm not looking forward to surgery and being put under but I am anxious to see if I start to get well after those fake boobs are out.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  10. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

So, 5 days to explant procedure. I am getting as much sun as possible every day including exposing the girls to sun. Also, doing ice packs on the boobs and future incision areas. I also had 2 50G Vitamin C IV's and have another one Sunday afternoon before the procedure. The owner of the IV clinic lives in my neighborhood so he's coming to my house and I'll do another one Monday after the surgery. Getting in bed by 9:00 every night and sleeping pretty well most nights--except when the heart palpiations wake me up. :( Following Jack's suggestions for pre-surgical prep and hoping my healing process goes well!

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice.

Jeanne likes this.
  12. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Surgery was 8/13 and was successful. Got a 50G Vit. C IV the night before and another one on the way home from the surgery center. The surgeon sent the capsule to pathology and gave me the old implants. They were not leaking and looked pretty clear. The right one did have some white spots which the doc called "calcification." I did not take any pain meds at all. The first night was not great sleep, probably due to anesthesia and lights in the surgery center but since the first night I have slept great. So far, I have noticed my brain feels clear. The normal brain fog feeling that comes with the heart palps. is gone. Vertigo is also gone but the heart palpitations have continued on and off. However, today I had zero heart palps, which is amazing! I sat in the sun and even got the girls some sun--my surgeon would not agree with that. My alt. med doc also wants me to consider some IV Detox but I am leaning towards just letting my body heal and do that itself. Once I am released in 2 weeks I am heading to the beach for a week and then again the month of October. I still haven't sold my house so I can't move yet. I am also drinking tons of spring water. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

CjHedberg, Phosphene, Jenelle and 2 others like this.
  13. Inna

Inna Platinum

14. drezy

drezy Gold

It's clear Inna is out of control... is there button to order more Inna out of control?

Jeanne and Phosphene like this.
  15. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Wait a minute. I just noticed those are actual creature heads still attached.

Cool.

Jeanne—you are doing great with getting back to nature’s intention.

Jeanne likes this.
  16. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Update after the implants were removed: Sleeping great and have much more energy. However, the heart palpitations have not gone away. I really want to get to the bottom of this issue. I plan on going to "the Farm" and spending some quality time with Jack to figure this out.

17. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

23 and Me data: Maternal Haplotype L1a1; Paternal haplotype R-L48;
    • 56.7%
      United Kingdom, Ireland

• French & German
      9.4%

Netherlands

• Scandinavian
      5.5%

• Sardinian
      0.5%

• Broadly Northwestern European
      25.5%

• Broadly Southern European
      0.2%

• Broadly European
      2.2%

I also wonder if the heart palpitations and tingling in my lower legs could not be Lyme related or breast implant related but simply EMF sensitivity.

18. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Homozygous Mutations: COMT V158; COMT H62H; CBS C699T; MTHFR C677T

19. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need the sun girl...........

Jeanne likes this.