1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jeanne's Optimal Journal...finally.

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jeanne, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Prion disease? Childhood cancers? Autism?

ALS?

GBM? What this new linkedin blog post is about.

The only variable? The environment's ability to change environmental signals which change the respiratory proteins...........SIMPLE..

2. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Oh, I get it! I have listened to every webinar -- some multiple times-- and read all the blogs. It's sad to me because most people don't even have a clue. And, I know I'm preaching to the choir here ..and the preacher... but this is foreign to many people. And, yes, I realize we need to move and we are working on it. Looking at property in April near the coast. in the meantime, I have done pretty much everything else you have recommended and I feel pretty great. Much better than 1 year ago. Until we can move, we are just getting out every 4 weeks to the beach somewhere. The challenge is finding an area near the beach in the Gulf coast not inhabited with tons of people and cell phones.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Navarre Beach...........Go there during day and live close to it.......best option.

Sergio Valadez likes this.
  4. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

OK, Jack. We will check it out!

5. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

My cousin was released from the hospital and now has to do some PT for a while. My cousin and I are going to have a conversation today after reading this: "the doctors said all the tests done were normal so they don't know what caused the stroke. They think it may have been connected or caused by birth control pills she was taking because of the estrogen." Unfreaking believeable. This is the best these Vanderbilt doctors can do?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Vandy is 100% conventional wisdom in care.

7. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Completely agree! They are responsible for beginning my journey 20 plus years ago to figure out health and wellness. I watched them "treat" my mother's breast cancer and just instinctively knew it was not right. It seemed barbaric to me and more harmful than the freaking cancer. They tried all the options they had available to them at the time until she maxed out her insurance ($1 million) and then they announced they had "tried everything" and sent her home to die. I knew there had to be a better way and started reading. Of course, I was all about supplements, diet and exercise until I heard you on a podcast two years ago and all of that changed. Thanks, Jack!

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

10. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Got some labs done. Most was good except TSH which was .323 and Jack says is not good since my TC was 244 meaning I am not converting to Vit. d. HS CRP was .58 and Vit. d was 77. Need to work on getting more conversion. Eyesight has improved and I find I need reading glasses less. Still don't need glasses for seeing far away.

11. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Went back on the armour for 3 days due to my TSH lab and it didn't go well. Yesterday, after taking it I felt like crap all day. I was very anxious, depressed, uneasy and had heart palpitations. No more of that for me. I might not be optimal yet but at least I have been feeling awesome until that.

12. shah78

shah78 Gold

I could never get thyroid supplementation correct. Four years, all types. None were worth the hassle. Google thyroid taping. That worked better than anything, until I KRUSIFIED MYSELF.

caroline likes this.
  13. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Pretty awesome sun right now in Franklin! Every day has been UVI of 8 or 9. Also, just returned from a week at the beach and looking at houses. The search continues....

caroline likes this.
  14. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

So, the heart palpitations continued and then I started getting muscle twitching in my legs that feel like spiders crawling on me. Feeling tired again too. Finally, realized the Lyme is making a return to haunt me. After reading "Overpowered" and watching the video about beings of resonance I just really think the issue is all the NNEMF where I live. There's just way too many houses and therefore, people with cell phones, iPads, etc. Going to look at houses in Navarre Beach and Navarre, FL next Monday! Thanks for the recommendation, Jack! It looks perfect! Very undeveloped for the Gulf Coast right now and very few houses on the beach. Recently visited the Rosemary Beach/30A area of Florida's gulf coast and it is just way too many people there now. Hopefully, will have a place soon. "You can't get well in the environment you got sick in."

caroline likes this.
  15. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

I absolutely LOVE mornings! And I especially love spring and summer mornings because the sun rises early and I have always been a early riser! I love waking up because I feel the sun rising and seeing the first morning light and the beautiful colors of the sky. I love hearing the birds singing and the doves cooing. It's quiet and peaceful. With my Lyme disease flaring, the mornings are also when I feel the best and can focus and think and pray. I had a great conversation with a girl a friend referred to me that has recently been diagnosed with Lyme. She's an artist and her work is unbelievable. She creates works of art using tiny pieces of paper in collage-like form and it's absolutely beautiful. The patience required for such a task is incredible to me. The first thing I identified is that her circadian rhythms are messed up because she works during the day cleaning houses to support her art career and then stays up most of the night doing her art. I explained the circadian rhythms of the body and why she needs to make some changes. She's been seeing a ND that is all supplement oriented so it's going to be a long process. I emailed her a few podcasts with Jack and his website to start and we are meeting next week. Look at her art at carolynbeehler.com!

caroline likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

After years of being very strict low carb and mostly ketogenic,I am experimenting with adding carbs back into my diet in the summer after an accidental bio-hack game me some insight. I've been in the sun every day this week for hours and drinking tons of water. But on Friday afternoon I suddenly just tanked. I felt horrible after eating some wild prawns and was really hungry. So I lost my mind and ate a bunch of chocolate covered pretzels that have been in my pantry from a party two months ago and a bunch of wild cherries. Felt immediately sleepy and tired and fell asleep early but slept really well. Expecting to feel like crap Saturday morning, I actually felt very well and lost 4 lbs on the scale. I think I was just too low on the carbs for the amount of sunlight I am getting and, even in menopause, I need more carbs---maybe not chocolate covered pretzels, though. :) I know Jack has discussed eating more carbs from fruit and veggies in the summer but I figured with menopause I needed to stay pretty low carb year around. I'm going to add some season fruit and veggies into the diet and see how it goes.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light directs you to the food to eat........not the other way around. We are close to the summer solstice here.......so carbs can be head way high with no toll for you.

nicld and Jeanne like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im eating 5 species of olives and blueberries for breakfast as we speak. carb load is pretty substantial

nicld, lohd2015 and Jeanne like this.
  20. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

I'm definitely getting on board with that! Is is also correct to say that no only do carbs not have a negative toll for me right now but that not eating carbs could be a problem? Do you actually NEED carbs when you have a lot of light?