1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Jaundice baby and Blue Light radiation

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Hilde, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi all,

This morning I wachted this YT with @Jack Kruse
    Jack talks about jaundice and baby's and the blue light radiation therapy that is commonly used in hospitals.

I almost fell of my chair about his comment and knowledge on this subject. I never knew this! But now I do thanks to Jack!
    Please watch the video to understand what I am talking about, it starts here

So my husband and I have 2 sons, 17 and 21 y.o who both had jaundice. I breastfed them for 4 years.
    Only the youngest son was hospitalised 3 days after homebirth and radiated with blue light while wearing only a diaper and cotton fabric glasses to protect his eyes. I was there with him in the room with no protection on my eyes or skin, only a pyama.
    He devolopped an nasty skin infection, that looked like giant pimples, during his stay in the hospital.
    Then at home he developped exzema all over his body. His skin literally peeled of.
    Son still has exzema.
    My husband has exzema/ allergies for his whole life.

This son has vitiligo all over his body for some years now, and a little myopia.
    Before I found the work of Jack Kruse half a year ago I was totally unaware of the dangers of nnBL and NNEMF's etc. I have sad goodby to all bad habits that go along with this. But my son isn't. He is bathing in NNBL behind his mobile phone, computer and works indoors in a supermarket under NNBL several hours per day. He dislikes sitting in the daylight/sun, which is such an unnatural behaviour imo.
    Of course I visited a dermatologist in the past but returned empty handed and unsatisfied about his anwers.
    Is this due to the blue light radiation?
    Edit: both sons are not vaccinated.

My son's circadian rhythm is really bad and has sleeping problems for many years.
    I hope I can be an example for him but old and bad habits, with me and my husband as an example and their addiction, die hard. Btw my husband is not supportive in this.

I like to read/know more on this subject so can someone or you Jack, direct me?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Hilde

Hilde New Member

I wrongly added a file attached to my post.
    How can remove it?

3. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks for that one. I like the description of the Bazan effect @ 19:36-20:27

At the bottom right of your previous post you can see a small "Edit" option. Click on that and edit away.

Hilde likes this.
  4. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Courage!