1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Japanese Black Swan

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Kana, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Kana

Kana New Member

Sorry had to copy and paste here as a moderator informed me I posted in wrong section...some parts are edited.

I’ve Hi Black Swans! I’m Kana from Vancouver. Originally born in Japan but immigrated here to Canada in 1968. First moved to a farm in Alberta then moved to Vancouver. I was pretty much diagnosed with many conditions at age of 6. Neprosis kept me in and out of hospitals during my elementary years. Doctors prescribed many type of meds which saved my kidneys but had profound effects after I was weened off. I lost majority of my hearing and developed eczema and seizures as a teenager growing up. I was connected to one of best neurosurgeon in Vancouver, Dr. Jun Wada. Even as a kid I remember I was inspired by his creativity and uniqueness. He told me once that all drugs are poison so beware. I have lost contact with him now but he’s been retired for long time.

I lost my little brother (age 15) whom I’ve had a very close relationship with to an automobile accident. I think that had put an enormous amount of stress on my health since my parents were also going through rough times as well. However, thanks to my parents healthy attitude towards life and eating habits I began to heal quickly and during my 20s to 30s my health was back. My parents come from a healthy family. We have no record of anyone who has died of cancer. My family was all born in southern Island of Japan. I still have aunts and uncles who are 90 something yrs old and still kicking their kids around the orchards. Every time I visit them I help out at their farms, sleep on the floor with our bamboo mats. Getting grounded for sure! My parents are now in their eighties and do suffer hypertension and minor ailments like thyroid hormones unbalance and according to doctors my father has weak kidneys but all in all they are in good spirits. Both are getting the sun every day and volunteering on their retirement.

Until recently 5 years ago I noticed some of inflammation from my childhood allergies was beginning to return. I’m 51 yrs old woman who has been on keto for 10 yrs so I figured I was going through menopausal stages. I knew that going to my doctors was no use cuz I always end up arguing with my doc about my prescriptions. I have always been so curious about everything that I ask. I began my own research on everything about nutrition and health. I found a doctor in Japan, forgot his name, who prescribed his patients to go swim in the ocean. All of his patients did heal without taking any meds or supplements. I had forgotten about that research for awhile I was seeing a naturopath who helped me balance my hormones. I am appreciative towards her but somehow I didn’t feel quite 100%.

Recently started to watch YouTubes and listen to podcasts on biohackers on keto and light therapy where I ran into Jack Kruse’s podcast. I recalled I’ve had a small introduction of infrared sauna in the past, connecting with the info from the Japanese doctor and Jack Kruse that light therapy was missing from our health and wellness. I have a red light bulb I use during evenings and use red light therapy twice a day. I found it helps much more than taking supplements. I also live right next to a ocean so I get outside for my walk every mornings, afternoons and evenings. My hormones returned and insomnia fixed. My hearing has also greatly improved which doctors have told me I’ll never get my hearing back as I age. No more tinnitus either. I do believe that our generations’ health has greatly declined because of the radiation from our computers and staying indoors 24 hrs a day. Let’s all spread the word and thank you for reading.

Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  2. Kana

Kana New Member

So today I’ve had an appointment with my naturopath. We haven’t seen each other for awhile. But all is good. I’m sleeping very well. Usually get into bed at 8pm and fall asleep within 30mins. I wake up at 5-5:30am take my bath and this am I did some red light therapy as it’s raining up here in Vancouver. 7am I do my weight exercise and rebounder for 30mins. Then went for a walk around the wharf. No one was outside this am but felt good to smell the rain. I was advised to drink lemon in warm water every morning so I’ll keep y’all updated.

Anne V likes this.
  3. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Welcome!

I do believe this is key. One of my goals is to be able to swim in the ocean every day. :)

Novah likes this.
  4. Kana

Kana New Member

Hello Pennsylvania! Been to NYC, Minnesota and Florida but not there. I believe we all should be dipping in the ocean everyday. Funny I live right next to an ocean but never swam. My dogs did when they were younger. I think we got old and fogotten how to enjoy nature. Once a year I’ll go back to my birth place, Japan. Southern island of japan and I’ll be grounding and swimming in the ocean. My father taught me to swim in the ocean so long ago. Hope we both find our dream come true

fitness@home likes this.
  5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Welcome to Uncle Jack's site.

At your Vancouver latitude and plentiful cloudy skies you certainly have your work cut out for you with regard to light.

Best of luck to you.