1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Janno Curing his Multiple Sclerosis

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by janno joona, Mar 19, 2014.

1. janno joona

janno joona New Member

Some labs that I took during the busy period with work. Lyme IgG was higher than the reference range. I know that people with MS sometimes get results that they call false positive for Lyme.

Attached Files:

2. janno joona

janno joona New Member

I am going to upload the data of one more biohack I did last October in Marbella, Spain.
    I measured Vit D3 before and after the trip down there.

Before the trip it was:

Vitamiin D 60.1 nmo/l reference range >75.0. It was surprising and disturbing, because I had spent a lot of time outdoors that summer, I limited my usage of technology dramatically. I even gave up my cell phone completely. Last summer was pretty cloudy in Estonia, but still it was disturbingly low. I don't use any supplements.

After returning My VitD was 59.2 nmol/l , reference range is >75.0 in European units. It had dropped in Marbella! While being in the Sun every day! Population density is a problem for sure down there.

I also measured Vitamin D (1,25-OH) after returning and it was 88 pmo/l Reference range was 42-2ll. So somewhere in the middle.

https://www.facebook.com/drjackkruse/posts/1455764434487906 - This post might be the answer.

3. janno joona

janno joona New Member

OK latest labs after the 2-month trip to Asia. Some more coming soon. Ref ranges are in bold.

Complete blood count was good, only problem, low hemoglobin 135 g/l 136-163
    C-reactive protein 0,13 mg/l <10

Creatinine 74 μmol/l 59-104 = 0.83 mg/dL
    Urea 6,6 mmol/l <8,2= BUN 18.48
    So BUN/Creatinine ratio was 22.26! Holy Crap, the highest I have ever had!

Cholesterol, 7,6 mmol/l <5,0
    HDL-cholesterol, 2,1 mmol/l >1,0
    LDL-cholesterol, 5,3 mmol/l 3,0
    Triglycerides 0,68 mmol/l <1,7

Calcium 2,39 mmol/l 2,15-2,60
    Magnesium 0,84 mmol/l 0,53-1,11
    eGFR (CKD-EPI) 115,63 ml/min/1,73m2 >90

Lyme

Borrelia burgdorferi IgG 8,1 <10,0
    Borrelia burgdorferi IgM 11,6 <18,0

Vitamin D3 (25-OH) 59,3 μg/l (= 59,3 ng/ml) 20-60
    Dihydrotestosterone 1,01 nmol/l 1,03-2,92
    Ceruloplasmin 194 mg/l 200-600

4. janno joona

janno joona New Member

Testosterone 13,2 nmol/l 8,0-29,0

Vitamin B12 253 pmol/l 156-672

Vitamin D 114,0 nmol/l >75,0

5. janno joona

janno joona New Member

So couple of thoughts I have at the moment

1. Sunlight:I currently strongly believe that some haplotypes are just not optimal for equatorial sunlight. I have to do extraordinary things to be optimal in Asia or Hawaii, for example. It is possible to get adopted to a certain degree, but let's face it - if you look like blonde devil, you might not belong to Hawaii. Or even Columbus, Ohio.

The new guy on the block contributing to this whole soup is of course the nnEMF. But this time I was really mindful about that and I can not really imagine doing much better in terms of avoiding nnEMF. I minimized my gadget time maybe to max 4 hours altogether spread out to all the 2 months. Needed to book the hotels etc. According to my observations about myself and some other blonde fair skinned people I have seen doing really bad in the tropics - I believe that even if the environment is quite clean - some Scandinavians still might have a huge problem even with the natural bright blue sunlight. nnEMF of course adds another layer. Funny how the Finnish Nokia's ex team leader with MS, whom I interviewed, felt that he needed to wear blue blockers. He had no idea, why he was doing that.

2. Ceruloplasmin - let's see if upping magnesium works. Stress needs to stay low as well
    3. The BUN/Creat was bad. Unbelievable. Need to work on that mammalian battery. Quantlets will be here soon, luckily. That is going to be interesting. For sure!
    4. My next goal - get a Magnetico. Crazy expensive to ship it to Europe.
    5. Next biohack - skiing trip to some place high.

6. My road has been long and hard. But this is a freaking good lesson to learn in life. The best. Nowadays we have all the options to do whatever we want with our lives. But to really enjoy all this freedom you need to become smart. We have learnt to beat nature to a certain degree and nature won't help us to make some choices for us anymore.

6. Ted

Ted New Member

I'm confused as to how you get the bun/creatine ratio. How do you calculate the bun?

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Janno, did you have a meter with you to measure RF at your trip? Could you measure your hotel and the beach area/nature where you was at daytime?

I think this is the only way to really know. Things might look wonderful on the surface but RF might be horrible..
    I now always take my meter with me on trips, awesome to be able to find nice spots to tan without much nnEMF

I just spent 6 days in Cannes, Cote de Azur, and I always feel so awesome there! Have you ever tried to heal there? Maybe this is the ideal place for us blonde ones :) :)

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Jack Kruse,
    @Jack Kruse, Aug 21, 2014

That was 3 years ago.
    @janno joona
    what have you done with this actionable item?

Get tested.
    Look for at least
    IGF-1
    IGFBP3

You want
    IGF-1(300-350)μg/L
    IGFBP3(3000)μ/L

If you are able, the IGF-1 have to be tested using RIA (radioimmunoassay) methodology.
    Usually it is tested using unreliable technique called chemoluminescence.
    Like Jack said, most likely you are low.
    You can get GH (Growth Hormone) injections. That would raise IGF-1.

Initially, possibly for some months, GH suppress cortisol.
    But latter it would perk you up.
    Yours cortisol is low to begin with, that is why you are using Medrol (sometime).
    That part must be monitored closely and supplemented.

On the beginning you also have to check your reaction to GH.
    Some, very few, get high pressure in their eyeballs.
    That would be a deal breaker for GH use.
    In that case, still do not give up, there are direct IGF-1 injections.
    Again, watch cortisol and eyeball pressure.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Get this book.
    http://www.bodybio.com/storecategory126.aspx

Look at EPA and DHA on picture below.

You may preemptively, adjust your diet.

...........................................................................................
    Image586-s.jpg

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

---------------------------------------------------------
    We need to define/think of MS, multiple sclerosis as
    Peroxisomal disorder
    With very long chain fatty acids
    and disordered fatty acids composition

Peroxisomes

(also called microbodies) are organelles found in virtually all eukaryotic cells. They are involved in catabolism of very long chain fatty acids, and many other functions

Peroxisomes IPA (also called microbodies) are organelles found in virtually all eukaryotic cells.[2] They are involved in catabolism of very long chain fatty acids, branched chain fatty acids, D-amino acids, and polyamines, reduction of reactive oxygen species – specifically hydrogen peroxide[3] – and biosynthesis of plasmalogens, i.e. ether phospholipids critical for the normal function of mammalian brains and lungs.

A major function of the peroxisome is the breakdown of very long chain fatty acids through beta-oxidation.

Peroxisomal disorders are a class of medical conditions that typically affect the human nervous system as well as many other organ systems.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

--------------------------------------
    http://info.spectracell.com/topic/multiple-sclerosis
    Nerves are covered with a protective coating called myelin, much like the insulation that coats electronic wiring. If the myelin sheath deteriorates, neurological problems arise, which is what happens to people with multiple sclerosis (MS). A key enzyme needed to manufacture this protective coating contains serine, an important amino acid needed for neurological health, which is why serine deficiency may cause neurological problems. Research shows that patients with MS have lowered calcium levels and that symptoms of MS are more severe when blood levels of vitamin D are low. Copper deficiency can cause symptoms seen in MS patients as well.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Note that copper works with zinc
    metallothionein
    It regulates zinc and copper concentration and balance in the blood

Serine deficiency
    Serine --PhosphatidylSerine, Mitochondrial membrane, bad cortisol, bad cortisol profile

Vitamin D less than 55ng/mL increase MS frequency

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.spectracell.com/clinici...ine-library-mnt-multiple-sclerosis-abstracts/

Multiple Sclerosis

See also our webinar on Nutritional Considerations of Neurology

Click here for Clinical Updates (2)

2011 Curr Aging Sci

Influence of Essential Trace Minerals and Micronutrient Insufficiencies on Harmful Metal Overload in a Mongolian Patient with Multiple Sclerosis.

2010 Neuroepidemiology
    Sun Exposure, Vitamin D and Age at Disease Onset in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis.
    2008 J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry
    A longitudinal study of serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D and intact parathyroid hormone levels indicate the importance of vitamin D and calcium homeostasis regulation in multiple sclerosis.
    ====================

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2017-4-8_9-5-50.png
    ---------------------------------------

Cell membranes are made of phospholipid bi-layers

Phospholipid is made of hydrophilic head and hydrophobic tails

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2017-4-8_9-6-48.png

Head is made of phosphate and glycerol

Tails are made from one saturated and one unsaturated fatty acid

Unsaturated fat vibrates

-----------------------------------------

When Peroxisomal disorder is present, some very long chain fatty acids penetrate membranes.

They are too long and distort relatively uniform membrane thickness, causing disease.

There are other fatty acids, saturated and unsaturated.

Other than in cell membranes, fatty acids are in Triglycerides

https://www.lipid.org/sites/default/files/triglycerides.pdf

There are three positions that fatty acids can occupy, sn1, sn2, sn3

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

-----------------------------------------

Fatty acids analysis figures out amount of fatty acids and compare it to (desirable) laboratory ranges.

There are two Fatty Acids analysis that I know of (that are worth using).

Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum

at LabCorp or Mayo Clinic

and

Red Cell Fatty Acid Analysis at Johns Hopkins

This is the fatty acid analysis used by dr Patricia Kane

http://bodybio-wellness.com/report-fatty-acid.html

----------------------------------------

dr Patricia Kane developed PK-Protocol

it deals with list of ailments as listed on the beginning,

among them MS, Multiple Sclerosis.

Major part of that protocol deals with a task of restoring fatty acids to normal condition.

Her book describing PK-Protocol details is available for purchase.

Detoxx Book

http://www.bodybio.com/storecategory126.aspx

http://pkprotocol.com/

BodyBio Inc

Customer Service

45 Reese Road

Millville, NJ 08332
    USA

Telephone: 888.327.9554 (toll free)

856.825.8338 (outside the US)

Fax: 856.825.2143

E-mail: custserv@bodybio.net

-----

One can locate medical provider that is using PK-Protocol

by calling above #

-------------------------------------------

Dr Patricia Kane among other advices on healthy diet.

http://www.bodybio.com/storecategory174.aspx

Membrane Stabilizing Diet Cook Book - 61 Pages - Spiral Bound

-------------------------------------------

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold